Spoiler The Princess in the Dumpster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name:쓰레기장 속 황녀님
    Raw Link:https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54097129
    Nu Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-princess-in-the-dumpster/
    Manga Link: https://mangadex.org/title/54474/the-princess-in-the-dumpster
    Summary:

Deep sunken cheeks, dirty skin which lost its original color, twig-like wrists, filthy fingernails and a much smaller body for her age.

And with neglected hair hanging over half of her face, this small child is actually the forgotten Royal Princess of the Empire.

Unable to stifle her hunger any longer, she crawls out of her hiding within a tiny, old, worn-down castle in search of food…

“I’m hungry…”

The small girl who’s wearing nothing but shabby clothes murmured without even realizing.

“Can I eat this…?”

Her small fern-like hand tore a piece of vegetation off of the ground, but she eventually put it down while shaking her head from side to side. The little girl hadn’t had a proper meal for three days…

“Estrella…”

The child recited the name, her words one with the wind. It was a precious name that she had earned only after a long time.

“I’m sorry I’m late.”

“…It’s alright.”

The little one who replied then slumped onto Aelias’ chest.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    nicomcla1995, Peerly, DOHere and 27 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a lot of animals surrounding the girl in the cover.:hmm:
    When there’s so many korean novels translated lately that you forgot what the story is.:blobdizzy:
    When the cover art looks so similar...........
    Hmmmmmmmmm.......
    I wonder where I’ve seen this somewhere before.........
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:hmm:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  4. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really does look familiar!!:blobjoy:

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg the shade is sooo real. I'm dying here :blobrofl:

6. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love this novel.... she is such a precious child.. waiting for empress & Estrella's meeting... I think empress is a good person.. she's gonna be loved in her new family :blobxd:... waiting for spoilers :cookie:

leyeh2 girl, Shana94 and Eggypop97 like this.
  7. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I found a review of the novel here and there are some spoilers there. Since I just MTL'ed the blog, the spoilers might be inaccurate.

• The Ayer tribe has power to discern or view people's emotions and Estrella also have that ability since she felt the butler's anger or Raphas' emotions.
    • Furthermore, Estrella's amber gem eyes has the ability to discern evil or good, I think in this context the intention or people in general.
    • Estrella is very fond of animals as her lonely life was accompanied by animals and so, even though Elias dislike pets and animals, he allows Estrella and her animals friends live in the palace.
    • Estrella really loved her name and also eating is very important for him so, all royals considered Estrella's meal time as important as well.
    • What I love is that the Empress, her name is Selena, treat her just like how she treat her own daughter, Princess Leona.
    • Emperor Elias and Empress Selena engaged since they were children and Selena is the older one. They don't have loving relationship but instead, trust and companions for life kind of relationship, so I guess it's not bad at all.
    • Estrella grew up with the spirit guidance every winter, thus, she kinda lacked human intelligent or feelings and biased to how spirits views on things or live. In result, she doesn't rely on others often which sadden the royal family.
    • Everyone needs to speak carefully and in full consideration of how Estrella would perceive it as she doesn't speak her mind at all and everyone afraid of hurting her.
    • There is something about Sun God and Moon God fight which cause the Ayer tribe's sufferings or something along the line.

Well, that's probably what the spoilers in the review is about. If anyone has better spoiler or a more accurate one, please do share :blobuwu::blobbunny:

8. Caspacia

Caspacia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone's translating this on wattpad tho I forgot its name, so here's a
    Estrella's mother's family side is from the Ayer tribe, which are said that they're descendants of a god with a certain name that's unknown. That god was unnamed god so there must be a believer who can remember him and pray for him so he can maintain his power. However, god and humans are different, a god loses their power when there's no one left to remember them while humans, similarly, loses their life instead of power. When her mother died giving birth at her, Estrella was easily forgotten (since only her mother remembers her) thus no one remembers him even his father, the emperor, as you can see in the first chapters of the story. Also, the reason her mother died because she was conceived and came to the world, a non-Ayer child, which is considered betraying their god since the god can't control the half-blooded child. I've read some chapters in the past and I still haven't exactly found the reason but Estrella has her memories since she was in her mother's womb, that's why she hates her father because she heard his father that he'll come back for her but didn't (he has unintentionally forgotten about her since her mother died). She isn't just fond of animals but she can also communicate with them (nonverbally). Also, her amber eyes are special since the emperor said her eyes are the star itself that came down to their world (Which makes them inherit the power of God, only for royal family tho)

9. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Codd
    Oh No

10. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the father met her mother? Isn’t he already married at that time? So he’s not in love with his first wife and fell in love with FL mother?

svtspeach and djan29 like this.
  11. Caspacia

Caspacia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure yet how the emperor and his mother met since the translation hasn’t gotten far yet to that point but (i’m not sure about this also but I just read the spoilers above) it is implied that the emperor does not truly love the empress romantically, rather they have a trusting relationship (kinda like friends with benefits I guess lol),, if you’re wondering why they have children,, I guess because they need a heir to the throne.

I think this picture is just a fanart of wmmap of someone wherein Lucas and Athy ended up together and had a family. They edited the original novel cover into this fanart so yea.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  12. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s off Wattpad now :(

13. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Korean authors really seem big into imaginary numbers for calculating their losses without understanding without product awareness they will never be able to penetrate a market

riechan, SWDV.kz, milkyfoxz and 15 others like this.
  14. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Srsly. I would never go on ridibooks or naver if it wasn’t for the generous, passionate unpaid labor of translators. They are legit unpaid promoters

15. DearBlue

DearBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so we can't read it no more????!!! :blob_teary: It sucks because it's so damn hard for international readers to even buy the novels.....

16. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the...:blob_teary: and here I'm waiting for next chapters ... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

17. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me more spoilers!! i really wish someone would pick this up again!!

18. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2020
    DOHere, toleneram, cmonson and 9 others like this.
  19. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a the novel on wattpad, but they've taken it off now. It's pretty interesting cuz Estrella's mother was from the Ayer tribe and the reason the emperor knew nothing about her is because- the mother died after giving birth to Estrella and since she was from the Ayer tribe she was forgotten by the people who knew her. So basically, if a person from that tribe dies they will be erased from the memories of those who knew them. And that's the situation with Estrella's mother. Estrella on the other hand doesn't know this and she thought her father(the emperor) abandoned her mother and her. So she was brought up by spirits since she is a special child(blood of the Ayer tribe+imperial blood) and she wasn't close to any humans.