LCD Mages are too OP.

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel, it's a VRMMORPG but the chapters ain't filled with grinding, numbers such as stats or damages. The chapters are just a tad bit too short don't you think?

userunfriendly likes this.
  2. Shadow Wanderer

Shadow Wanderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is he still tinkering the puppet spell? (as in chapter 172)
    Now he has enough funds for that wish spell, which is either a disapointment or game breaker. And its a lvl 4 spell, which means that when he learns it he'll get lots of sweet exp, and then he could tinker that one which would be way harder but probably more rewarding both as effects and from the exp gain... I don't get it.

3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    He likes playing with dolls?:ROFLMAO:

Shadow Wanderer likes this.
  4. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Battle Mage with Puppets... He's reaching God Grid's level of versatility if i may say. Next thing we see he's gonna zoom in and out with magic while fighting close quarters...

5. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    The spells seems easier to be learned if your level is higher, and perfecting lvl 0 spells gives lots of Exp. There seems to be an extra buff if he fully mastered and revamped a spell, it's more stable and powered up.

This is also probably the best way for mages to level up, the game ain't your usual RPG where you just have to hack and slash to lvl up, you also need to immerse into your roles.

6. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    What a dumbass, why the hell did he give away the reward from an Epic quest? Also what's the point of his magical pet? It's never with him.

7. Yarbles

Yarbles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seems to me human cannonball using is the principle of buoyancy?
    Just like an air pocket underwater, he is using spatial pockets to launch himself?

8. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    The reward didn’t help him much so he traded it for something else essentially. But I do think he could have got more out of it and that familiar is useless for now...

9. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was other players who did that then I might understand. However, he is clearly aware of the effects of the game in real life. The elf even clarified that it would affect their soul, and not their avatars. That shit might enable him to cast a lvl 0 spell irl. Ugh, also Schuck infuriates me the most. His plot armor kinda made MC's effort in vain. He just fvcks around then gold and item drops from the sky... Literally.

10. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spatial pockets are just applying a single instant of tremendous force along a predetermined vector determined. Basically a kick if you consider his inspiration for the technique. That's why the rats have broken bones or internal injuries after coming out of his spatial pockets; they don't get the injuries from hitting something but rather from the "kick" that shoots them out. The magic shield stabilizes the object either because it provides a more uniform surface for the "kick" to apply its force to (sphere versus irregular 3D object), the fact that the object becomes "bigger" (due to the shield not being skin tight), or just magic.

I wonder how high his speed could reach if he set up a whole series of spatial pockets one right after the other before launching himself. Also if he does such a thing to launch a rock, how high would the resulting impact be? Would it be stronger than his fireballs?

11. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Think magical railgun.:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: He could obliterate a city dozens of kilometers away...:blobfearful:

12. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    So I decided to read the jpmtl of this novel, I'm only a few chapters (around 5) ahead of the latest translated chapter and I read an inexplicable term.
    Pokémon, I know what it is but idk how could something be translated as such. The description given to these Pokémons is handsome similar to vampires. I'm thinking if they're elves but how the hell could elves be mistranslated to Pokémons?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2020
  13. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel finally finished at Chapter 802.

Remarks: Anticlimatic.

14. Erothur

Erothur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the latest translated chapter is 770 so it should end this month.

Welp, considering how low the level count is, I don't think this would be a 1000+ chapters novel either but still quite bummed.

I feel that this novel has a lot of potential with its world-building and about how it depicts the other mob characters. This novel has the most realistic VR MMORPG from the other I ever read. But I knew it will quickly end with how quick the MC first and second direct meeting with goddesses.

most of the concept in this novel is intriguing indeed. I hope there will be more novels like this.

15. Shadow Wanderer

Shadow Wanderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anticlimatic don't even start to cover how bad the conclusion was done.

Though it failed to deliver a proper end, I need to add that I like what I read so I thank the author for the journey.

I would love to read more at the quality that the good parts presented. I'll never forget... the title of the first chapter... Thank you for the journey

16. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really disappointed with the ending

I hope the author willing to do some revisions

17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait really? im at chapter 799 in the raws it seems like theres no way there could be a solid ending in 3 chapters. that ultra disappointing

18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will finished the story, the ending was definitely bad and left many plot holes and storylines unfilled but overall i can only say i really enjoyed this story.

19. Erothur

Erothur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It definitely has the smell of being axed. but yeah, with the exception of the 2 harem members that stay inside the game, and also I am a bit salty for the cat people not making it in the harem, the ending is just enough in terms of being axed.

The real Falan seems to be in a deep sh#t as it loses all its lawful goddess tho lmao.

Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  20. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The authors Noble Emblem is about beta but its axed way worse