Spoiler Ebony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bhabna, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Dante? if I remember correctly he is the cook?

layyu likes this.
  2. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, he's the Archduke, the cook is Sanko

3. Gjna_byzz

Gjna_byzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler:aww:, so their feeling was mutual :bloblove::bloblove:

DespiertaBenihime and Icepride like this.
  4. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much
    hw many book their have ?
    and wich book the anime is ? first ? 2?

5. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    damn..it's been so long since his name was mentioned so I forgot it..:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2020
  6. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in fact, it's stated that he felt in love shortly after they met (almost like love at first sight)

there are 8 books and the extras (but i don't know how to get those)
    The manhwa is in book 2 until now

Yeah haha i also forgot that his name is Dante because everyone call him "his grace", "your excellency", "archduke", etc...

7. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    woah I totally didn't expect that tho

Sitron17, layyu and PrincessBubblegum like this.
  8. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my gooooooood sksksksksksksksksksk I was anxious at first bc I couldn't remember who Dante was but damn I'm so happy rn!!! thanks for spoilers!

9. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mimth would you perhaps have other details to share ??:cookie: I'd be super grateful

10. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sure, but why are curious about? i could explain some of the things i said before

11. frappuccinoaddict

frappuccinoaddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Could you go into further detail about how Ebony and Dante got together after they returned? And does Dante have magical powers? It seems at one point he was reading Ebony's mind, even though she wasn't actually sayings things aloud..? And what is Ebony studying for the two years that she's away? Also how did Dante react towards her wanting to go away.....lol Thanks in advance!!!

12. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, first i'll tell the order of the events because that way will be easier to understand haha

1. Ebony and Dante become a couple after he returns from Nova. It's her the one who tells him to be her lover and, of course, he accepts, in fact, the declaration is really deep (?:

"Please give me a seat next to you. The place closest to your Excellency. A place close enough to not distinguish between yourself and your partner. A blind spot like the evil that people in the world wrap up with the word love. A place where you can hear each other's heartbeats ans share a deeper breath... and it's so narrow that only one person can fit in. There. Give me that place.

2. Dante tells Ebony that he indeed has magical powers because he's the son of his father (lol), i mean, the former king was also the only person in Carcass with magical powers and he inherited this to Dante (like i said before, Dante is the son of the former king who died at war)

3. Ebony didn't want to leave at first, it was the doctor the one who suggested it to Dante and then he did the same to Ebony. She was mad at first because she thought he didn't love her enough and that was the reason why he suggested it (that he didn't care whether she was at his side or not), but later she understands that is because he lover her so much that he tries to "show" her the world "outside" (Dante inside also didn't want her leave).

4. Then, Ebony goes to Nova with Juro and Doctor to study History, i think (? and almost 2 years later she returns to Nova (Dante almost went crazy while she was away haha it's said that he almost stopped eating and smiling and he began to sleep in Ebony's room)

Aaaaand, this is all (? i think, i don't know if this explains what you asked but you can tell me otherwise haha

Also, i'm sorry if i have grammar mistakes, english is not my mother tongue n.n

13. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the nobles in the kingdom they currently in. Did they start bottling in their emotions cause of Dante trying to give more human rights to the women? I am sure they protested for a good while and probably will still protest at least a bit till the death of Dante and Ebony

Sitron17 likes this.
  14. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, i'm still in the middle of book 5 and there isn't much about other nobles... in the academy it is kind of accepted that women can now be knights, but the academy is Ebony's (Raven's in the eyes of the public) so it's not the best reference, when i reach that part i promise i'll post it

Zepelim, Rais_ya, Tamyave and 5 others like this.
  15. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Juro, what happens to him?

Chorkie likes this.
  16. Sitron17

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you. its was great but not enough.
    this is a couple a love because they are thruth to each other they dont play game. an dante always protect her and do anything for her growth. that she can be herself and free herself
    so they do admit that they love each other!! that so cool. but don't you some juicy topic of them.

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  17. Sitron17

Reading List:
    Link
    did someone have a link or know where we can read this novel en english further chapter 3

18. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He went with Ebony to Nova and goes back with her to Carcass, but, for some reason he hasn't had much participation until now :hmm: but like i said i'm still in book 5 so there is still a long way to go. I'll post about his ending when i reach that part

About the romantic moments of Ebony and Dante... they have a lot, like, really a lot haha basically every moment they have together is a romantic moment after they become a couple.
    -They go to walk together after almost every dinner
    -They always kiss when alone
    -They talk about what is inside of them
    -Once, Dante tells her that she's the person he trusts the most
    -Dante also tells her that if they wouldn't live together he would go to her house all the time just to hang around her balcony waiting for her to go outside

There is a scene when they're fighting because Dante keeps eating Ebony food haha
    I don't know if you remember a scene in the manhwa where Dante eats the last piece of meat that Ebony was keeping for the end and she is "sad" for this, well, Dante keeps doing this haha but when they're a couple she tells him to stop and he doesn't want to so they bicker haha and, in general, it's said that they "fight" a lot for things like this

19. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    well even before they started dating he used to do that lol

20. frappuccinoaddict

frappuccinoaddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for your spoilers! More questions if you don't mind :X3:. Is it mentioned if Ebony was able to gain a higher title, or get her father's property back since she gets cleared of her "crime." And does the public or people outside of Ebony's inner circle know of Ebony's and Dante's relationship? And does the novel do a time skip when Ebony and Dante go through their periods of separation. Lol it's going to be such a drag in the manhwa if they don't appear together for a long time :cry: