Spoiler The Princess in the Dumpster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there novel version? And where does her mother used to live in that storage palace? was that her palace? And if fl is really a lovechild of emperor and his lover then after meeting fl does he recall anything? how does he identity it's his daughter? does he not wonder about the mother?

2. Deleted member 267874

Deleted member 267874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that a Anthy X Lucas fan art!?

RaiLi likes this.
  3. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah, the art is so beautiful! :blobmelt: more spoilers if possible, please? :blob_plusone:

4. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    also I think the mc's mother's memories have been passed to her

5. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was someone translating it on Wattpad before the manhwa was released. I guess you can try looking it up on NU once again.
    Estrella's mother wanted peace and quietness so the emperor gave a whole palace to her which was quite far from the main palace. After the mother died she was forgotten and the palace was used as a ware house. The FL didn't have a name before, and she got one after meeting the emperor. What actually happened was that, the two prince and princess Leona had come very far from the main palace in search of princess Leona's necklace.(I'm not sure if they came looking for the necklace or some other reason, but they were near the palace where Estrella lived). Estrella was hungry and was searching for food when she came across some voices, which were the princes' and princess. She wanted to run away since she wasn't in contact with other humans before, but both the prince saw the necklace somewhere near Estrella and thought she had stolen it. They stopped her, but she threw the necklace and quickly left. The princes' and princess Leona left the place but were curious about who would live in a ware house like palace. They went to the head of royal knights and told them about someone being inside the walls of the imperial grounds. The head of the royal knights sent one of the knights to check it out. The knight went in search of the person(who was Estrella) and somehow found her. She was being cautious and didn't approach the knight. He didn't approach her either, but seeing the condition she was in he left milk and something to eat on the ground so she could eat them. His gesture showed that he wasn't someone who was evil, so Estrella gobbled up the food and milk. While she was eating he peeked at her eyes which were covered by bangs and saw amber gem eyes. Such Gem eyes were only inherited by the Royal family and he was shocked for moment.
    When he left, he reported it to the head and the head of the Royal knights reported this to the Emperor. The Emperor himself was curious, so he left to see her. Estrella was extremely reluctant to talk with the emperor since she thought he was the one who had abandoned them. He told her he wasn't there to harm her and consoled her a bit. After some visits by the butler for her daily needs, the emperor went to the recorder who writes everything that happens in the empire. The person(I forgot her name) is responsible for writing the events of each generation and they also have disciples. When he read that he had a lover and a child too, he was shocked for a moment but guilt also flooded within him. While the emperor was talking with the recorder, her disciple, Raphel had heard everything from outside unintentionally. Raphel was a young boy who was extremely mischievous and near the same age of Estrella too.
    The emperor goes back to Estrella and tells her he would give her a name by evening and apologizes and stuff. But he doesn't mention anything about her mother or her memories. And when the emperor leaves for searching her a good name in the library, Raphel comes to the palace where he heard the emperor talking about. Estrella doesn't talk much with him but somehow gets along with him. He drags her around to explore somewhere away from the palace and by the time evening was near, Estrella had to head back but was depleted of her energry. Raphel soon leave her somewhere close to the palace but it was dark and she couldn't find the way back. The emperor was notified of her disappearance by the butler, and goes in search of her personally. I think he uses the help of one of the prince to locate her, and by the time he comes she was about to collapse and falls into his arms. He says he's sorry for being late and then gives her the name "Estrellla".
    I'm not sure if the Emperor misses her mother since she's wiped out of everyone's memories.

6. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read
    - Ayer tribe is a minority tribe which they live by being remembered by others. And they will die if everyone forgot about them or if they die cause of something else, other will forgot them.
    - If an Ayer tribe give birth to a non-Ayer person, the Ayer person will die and basically would be forgotten by everyone. If I dont remembered it wrong, if the Ayer person is a male, they will still die. So this is the case with MC. So after the MC's birth, the mother died and so everyone forgot about her along with MC.
    - Why they have to die? It's just a speculation in the novel, but its like the God that being served by Ayer tribe cant controlled the baby that being born because they are half non-Ayer, so they kill the mother or the Ayer person.
    - Why the MC can live if theres no one who remembered her? The mother give her memory to MC so she can live. But I still dont understand the mchanism of it LOL, and because of that the Mc remembered her mother and who is her father is.

So the manhwa is really fast paced I think like 7 manhwa chapter equals 20 chapter novel that I read. And a little bit different from the novel.
    But I think I got more of the resentment of being abandoned feeling of MC in the novel and if u read it you can feel that MC is so cute and so kind and so considerate to others even if she like being abandoned 7 years. I'm like crying in reading the novels. And the father, you really can feel that he's really sorry and hurt because he forgot and let her survive alone for 7 years in the novel.
    In the manhwa, the feeling I got from him is more cold-hearted and the MC is like so fast at giving in although shes being abandoned for whole 7 years.

7. _2_hfc

_2_hfc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    أنا
    how she acktte with her brothers and sister?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2020
    Khalala and rock.doll like this.
  8. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, I just want to know when she gets her bangs cut? I've read up to chapter 20 and she still has that unkempt hair and bangs which bothers me a lot lol.

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    hey is the butler a good person? i saw in the raw that the MC saw dark aura around him?

10. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    The butler is a good person. MC can see (power maybe?) if the people lying or not, have a good or bad aura like judging people and she saw the butler is a good person. One day, the MC see the bad aura in the butler and ask him if he met someone before and the butler said he met many person that day, so I think he got the bad aura clinging to him from one of the person he met that day and maybe that guy is a bad person. But not the butler.

11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    question, is there a ML in this story and who is it?

12. Yue17

Yue17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it in raws and is not 100% accurate
    [so far she has a cat, a dragon and a snake
    Apparently the people with Golden eyes dont have a good destiny
    FL tells his father she will only stay with them until winter as she is waiting for someone (the Spirit explained above)
    Emperor is pretty sure FL is her daughter due to her eyes (only royalty can have golden eyes) it could be also his niece tho but he has not seen his brother since he become emperor
    There is a disease going around in the kingdom but FL says is due to a fallen demon and they have to retrieve a jewellery to exterminate it ¿?
    One of his father's aide is infected and she realized it /SPOILER]

13. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows who the blue haired guy/spirit is? Is he her guardian?

In the latest chapter she was kind of surrounded with a blue aura as protectio from one of the vassal with the fiery aura (dude looked plain but scary).

michoux and Yukari_me like this.
  14. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone said in the other thread that it was the ML, not confirmed tho according to blog review posts MTL'd

DOHere likes this.
  15. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read in the i.g that the ml is the spirit(long hair guy) ml and fl can only meet during winter because the spirit was punished. The reason he was punished was because the fl has died and he resurrected her. In the end he spirit gave up his immortality in the end so he could marry fl.This is from i.g but the person who said this has read the novel

16. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to ask for the links, you can PM the member that maybe knows it instead of posting and alerting all who watch this thread about it. Let's not bring more unnecessary attention to the translation/translator.:cookie:

17. Yue17

Yue17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [so it said the people who had jewelry eyes didnt have a good destiny, she is the fourth one
    -the first one (ruby) could use her/his powers if she used her/his blood, a lot of countries wanted him/her and a war erupted and in the middle of it ruby uses his/her blood to killed herself/himself (it doesnt say what exactly what were its powers)
    -the second one (aquamarine) could heal and bring the dead back, a lot of people/countries kidnapped her, one of them took her eye out, at the end aquamarine took out the other one and killed herself
    -The third one (diamond) was the second prince, the king knew all the jewelry carriers commit suicide so diamond was chained at all times and im pretty sure he was sacrificed for the greater good (does not say what were his powers) as after he died the kingdom started a "Golden era"

The temple went to the palace and wanted the FL go with them, so she could use her powers against the demons but the emperor refuse/SPOILER]

18. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is those colors she is seeing?

19. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but I haven't read that far. But,
    But, I think MC felt wary to them, because when she met them first (before she met her father) she said she hate blondes because its the same color as her liar father who abandoned her, and I've seen it in manhwa raws that she still wary to her surroundings even to her siblings but the siblings always visit her when she's unconscious so they deft want to get closer to MC

20. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we see the mc grow up throughout the novel? Is it fast, or really slow, like lady baby??

winterqueen101 likes this.