Spoiler Goodbye, In-law(Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu!! hahahaha yea I'm looking forward to that kiss, I was confused why the kiss was skipped, apparently it was kept for the ending. It was "bloody" lips hahaha I guess it was her lipstick.

LOL at "they entered the room, to you know, do the husband and wife thing." :p:p

2. rrraray

rrraray Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there’s a new chapter that’s going to come out on Monday tho so did it end already or not yet?

3. andi_1856

andi_1856 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it ended already. I think they end up not getting married since the ones that got married are their siblings

syofiaa and rrraray like this.
  4. Lolly

Lolly Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg spoilers to what happens to Da-ae and Haneol older siblings please! :blobsob::blobsob: I saw the raws and somehow Haneol's big bro confessed in the middle of the streets or something?? Then they got married again??

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  5. AmyAmiera

AmyAmiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this webtoon has finished a month ago so maybe this is not a spoiler anymore. This is the summary for the last chapter. Yes they had a confrontation and big bro Tae Gang asked her out. A year later, they got married. Within that one year, Da-Ae’s memories are slowly recovering, she remembered when they went sneaking up her sister and almost got caught. But she still didn’t remember her own wedding and Haneol said it’s okay since it’s only one year so it’s a good progress. Then she suggested to have a ‘remind wedding’ but Haneol said they just had their first anniversary, so they both agreed to do it on their second anniversary. The end. And yeah, we didn’t get to see a glimpse of this scene, not even on side stories. Well, I guess I have to move on. :blobcry:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Cu1turedweeb, Kunoa, aineria and 11 others like this.
  6. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to go and thank you for this. I just read this all 31 chapters, in 1 night. I did not sleep because of this.. Unfortunately, I have to wait until the english translation is released. I saw the link for the raws, but you need an account from Korea I think. So thank you very much for the spoilers.. I have a lump in my throat just from reading on what they have. And to think I was going to pass it up originally. Does anyone know if there are any free raw sites for this manhwa?

7. AmyAmiera

AmyAmiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, the raw is only available at daum webtoon. When the manhwa is still ongoing, anyone can access the chapters freely except for the 3 advanced chapters which you have to pay with coins. After the manhwa ended for some time, you will not able to access it freely anymore. I checked again just now and unfortunately the the chapters are locked already. It was still accessible last week. So I think you can only access ch 5-55 using one day pass and the rest 56 above using your own money. You can sign up there using kakao/daum id. You only need Korean number verification for 19+ webtoon.

8. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New spoiler, anyone?I tried to read from daum but it need to pay :(

9. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, from what has been said, It is only available in Daum and in Kakao. I kept checking if I can see it in Newtoki but to no avail. So like you.. I await the slow release of it in the free sites

10. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry.. I am pretty late in the game.. but do you know when how many chaptees in total Goodbye In law has

11. aydh03

aydh03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is 72 chapter and 4/3 special chapter, for the raw you can read in daum but you must paid and has korean number

Bonzai likes this.
  12. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS. I know I have tried rwgostering in Daym and Naver. did not accept my registration. I live in the US. But thanks a lot though

13. yellow6000

yellow6000 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, so does the fl remember all her memories and end up marrying the ml, in the end ?? im so confused bc some ppl say yes and some say no

14. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm reading the spoilers right, FL and ML is already married but FL lost her memories. In the year she was recovering her memories, their brother and sister they were trying to save in the story also got married eventually.

syofiaa and Rais_ya like this.
  15. Sytona

Sytona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has someone the link for a free raw site?

16. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no free raw sites. You can only find it in Kakao.

17. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that’s right. The scene ended by both of them went into the bedroom after she had a “dream” of her memories (after being discharged from the hospital, they sleep separately, she’s in the bedroom, he’s in the living room because she was awkward for not remembering their marriage and romance) she woke up, went to find him in the living room crying, made up and, yup, ended up in the bedroom ^_^

ashash02, syofiaa and Rais_ya like this.
  18. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. WanderingPuppet

WanderingPuppet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to clarify Da ae and Haneol couple ended up and the elder siblings couple ended up together?

20. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes both sets of couples ends up together. The elder couple will get married eventually. ML's older brother will propose a year after.FL.regains her memories gradually. And then they get married a few years after.

syofiaa and Rais_ya like this.