Recommendations Looking for a novel (chinese one preferably)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TheMisty0, Sep 26, 2020.

1. TheMisty0

TheMisty0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I realized there is not enough of these types translated here (or I just didn't see them).
    Basically looking for a romance novel where the mc has hidden identity (as a young master or he was a young master and got kicked out) or just an op one hiding it, with romance, and with the mc being married to a cold successful fmc that doesn't know about his circumstances.
    A more precise picture would be the novel on the app readme 'Mary's bad and great husband' with the mc being less of a simp.
    Thanks in advance.

2. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    TheMisty0 likes this.
  3. xxjoolsxx

xxjoolsxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a lot of chinese translated novels on different sites as well as NU. One I recommend that is somewhat like what you mentioned is The Royal's Cute Little Wife. It is only partially translated here but if you google it, you will find it complete on another site. (WW)

4. TheMisty0

TheMisty0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I just started reading this one and it kinda fits the description, thanks.

5. TheMisty0

TheMisty0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the reviews and the tags, his identity seems not to be hidden, and everyone is complaining about how childish the fmc is, so I don't think it fits my description, thanks tho.