Spoiler Ebony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bhabna, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry! I'll answer what i can

Yes, Ebony gets her father's property and she gains money from it (you know, with rents and these things the nobles used to get their money)...

Honestly, the point of view of people outside their circle is hardly known, but i remember reading something about their relationship, that Dante is not even trying to hide it, specially when Ebony goes back to Carcass...

Yes, they do a timeskip. It's like "Ebony went to Nova" and the next scene is about a ball (? where Daphne and Gillian are stopping any woman that tries to get Dante's attention (they don't want him to cheat on Ebony lol), then the next scene is about Dante feeling soo lonely and miserable and then zaz, Ebony arrives haha (maybe i skip a few things but really, it's not that long)

And even if they're not together in theses scenes you don't feel it because they talk about their relationship, so...

I hope this answered you questions:)

2. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my goood tysm sm sm sm @Mimth - could u tel us sweet moments between Dante and Ebony??:cookie: And would u happen to know when she starts calling him by his first name ?

Mimth and Sarina7834 like this.
  3. ChzycakeA

ChzycakeA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @Mimth ! I have another question — in the manhwa, the queen of babel specifically asked for Ebony to be pardoned. Did Dante ask for that to happen or what were the reasons behind it? Did she help because Dante was the former king’s son? Also, does she show up at all??

Sitron17, Mimth and vy0110 like this.
  4. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it the last update when she released her feelings for the duke. I read the chapter 3 times and every time i get excited 'bout how sweet it was :oops::oops:

IceQueenRinne1234 and Icepride like this.
  5. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do have a lot of cute moments, but those are between other scenes, i mean, they are talking about politics (all serious) and then they kiss (u know, like a normal couple haha); there are few scenes that are completely romantic (i don't know if i'm explaining myself)

One of them is when Dante tells Ebony that she should go to Nova and she gets mad at him for not trying to stop her but then he says something like:

"You're not a flower... you're a woman. Don't take root now and face the soul of this land. I'm ready to do anything for you. So go wherever you want."

But atm we've already read the moment when Doctor tells Dante that he should let Ebony go and she says that because he loves her so much he's the only one able to do that (let her go to grow)

another scene is when Dante is thinking about Ebony and he says (or thinks(?) that now he understands why men go mad when they fall in love... that he could do everything for Ebony, like killing the one who made her sad or hurt her, that he felt in love almost at fist sight and this could be the reason why he helped her with everything. The line goes like:
    "eveything could have been with the purpose of making her fall in love with him. He helped her clean her honor and proved her innocence, and this worked... At the end, Ebony took his hand and laugh in his arms."

Or something like that haha but that is the general idea

no :( atm the queen is still missing... the only moment she's mentioned again (not really) is when Dante tells Ebony that he left the country by force (he was practically exiled) and because of this he went to Nova (and other countries) and got used to their way of thinking... that's why he's so open minded about women, because in Babel specially the women are treated the same as men

When i finish book 5 i'll make a summary;)

6. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    my curiosity got out of ma control :facepalm:. I MTLed what happened at the trial...:blobhero:

they brought seven guards :blobsalute:[I think they were the sedell family guards]. Marcus started shouting like an a**hole that last minute witnesses are not allowed and that they aren't actual witnesses as they were participating in the war [?] and calling them betrayers.:blobtriumph:

most of the guard's statement were like: victor sedell has violated their sisters in their absence. they also testified that he had also violated and raped the maids of the mansion including the servant's wives (?) . the servants were afraid of speaking against their master and so none of them came forward to protest.:blobhyperthink:
    one of the guards bowed and apologised to ebony that he was extremely sorry that he did not come forward as a witness before.:blobcry:
    and a letter arrived from (I don't know) which read that ebony was only acting to save herself and the death of victor sedell was accidental. it also had something like the law of kalcass is meant to protect the weak from being exploited.
    and so judo recaptured the entire scene of what actually happened. (thnk so?) after that ebony was asked to speak. she spoke abt her being called a witch and how helpless she felt when no one believed her :blobsob:. she also mentioned how horribly the speth prisoners were treated:blobangery:. she concluded with "now tell me who are the monsters?:blobsad: [I don't know for sure]" and finally archduke [wait what's his name? ah Dante!] spoke. he said that he as the official guardian of ebony knew she was innocent (?) and that the one who gained the most from the death of both ebony's father and victor sedell was Marcus sedell himself.:hmm:

for some reason ebony's father was trying to hurt her with a knife and while struggling to escape she accidentally stabbed her father's arm. the autopsy mentioned that the father had also been stabbed in the chest. so there's no way ebony would have killed her father:blobawkward:. also it was mentioned earlier that to inherit count vonieck's property victor sedell had to produce a number of sons with his daughter.:blobhyperthink: but he tried to rape ebony before the actual marriage. and so he died. but bear in mind that he rolled off the stairs. [the stairs weren't high either] and so dante arrived to the conclusion that Marcus sedell was behind the two murders..:blobdevil:

as I've mentioned this is what I have understood from MTLing the webtoon. so it may not be accurate..:blobtired::blobtired:

also Marcus sedell was executed for treason as he tried to kill Dante.:blobparty:

:blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2020
  7. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the manga is currently at the scene with the guards that explain what has happened. So soon you will be able to read the scenes in understandable English.
    Edit: she was already declared innocent in the translated version

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  8. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone has the raw link??

9. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    orematcha, Icepride and chax412 like this.
  10. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! OMG!! JUST READ EBONY CH 50!! I'm crying I felt so damn satisfied omgjbfjeiucgugugeii

Icepride and B_d like this.
  11. Lusine

Lusine 〖A little sweet, a little mischievous♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    many thanks for the spoilers:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Zayden likes this.
  12. fading_dream

fading_dream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for all good spoilers here:bloblove:
    I have a bit of silly question about "Ebony" - why do I often see this manhwa/novel in the lists of isekai (tramigration/time-travel/reincarnation)? I have read manhwa so far till chapter 12, but nothing about any transmigrating characters came up. Did I miss something or will it come up later?

13. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    nope. it does not have any transmigrated characters. [atleast upto now]

14. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 10.53.01 PM.png

what the hell is up with this pic? LMAO :blobjoy:
    the emperor is pregnant (?) lolololol :blobokhand:
    speaking of which I think the emperor died [in the latest ch]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2020
  15. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wtf where did u get that??

16. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol big lol

• but yes the emperor die.
    • was he really pregnant ?
    • or someone kill HIM ?
    so or the choice of the new successor who's the emperor didn't have time to chose will affect Ebony an Danté because in the last panel he do say to Ebony that she have to chose the right path, do the right choice because thing will be hard now.
    • will he (Dante) fight to throne ?
    • i don't remember well. but he do say that if he fight for the throne he have do win ??
    someone spoil me pleeeeaseee

but guys they are so sweet. they trust each other so much. that the best. you don't see that often in novel
    they r always in a fight and accumulation of misunderstanding without end breff.

spoil me please

18. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry to disappoint you but he is not pregnant. :blobjoy::blobjoy:I just said it as a joke lmao:blob_patpat:

it was mentioned in the 8th chapter.

DANTE: no matter how much I want to avoid this, as long as I'm an archduke I will always end up getting dragged into their fight for power. if I really can't avoid it then of course I intend to win.

also I think it was mentioned in the earlier pages that Dante's parents died protecting the country (?) [Ebony decided to make him the emperor.]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2020
  19. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know but the picture its so funny ;)

20. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why his(emperor) stomach is big?