Spoiler Amina of the Lamp

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Jan 10, 2020.

1. PleaseSaveMeTomorrow

PleaseSaveMeTomorrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the future, one of them is going to become the Viceroy of Paz, which is one of the most prominent cities/states. She may have a higher status now, but that may change once the Viceroy is chosen. Or at least I think so.:notlikeblob:

DOHere likes this.
  2. Lsprematasariwq

Lsprematasariwq Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey may i know did her brother still alive???

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm just hoping someone is actually willing to buy this off of Ridibooks and hopefully is able to access it since its Rated R (I don't really know how buying at Ridibooks works since I'm dirt poor) and just spoil away

4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Got the time to check the manhwa raws again and its adorable how Amina is a constant blusher around Jackal (bonus bare back Jackal fanservice too), a few chapter focused/centered on Amina x Jackal 43-47, and Amina getting a weird wand/staff or some sort.
    Still confused on the Visceroy, went to check ch.40 and she certainly wants to separate the two of them since she can see Amina's worth/potential but her actions are so sketchy that even Amina is just naturally suspicious of her (and that even led to a chapter and a half focused on their talk by a lake). Disappointed that she seemed to have taken Nadir's offer of some sort

5. daisyinwinter

daisyinwinter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! can u DM me??

also i cant register to kakao since i dont have a kr number, how did you do that?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  6. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not a must to register a Kr number as long as you don't recharge or open anything rated 15+
    you can download it apk from google or through an APK store called APK Pure
    it has a green A capital logo and you can install it from google as well
    I just simply registered by my email

Deleted member 262282 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 9.37.22 PM.png
    I got curious so I mtled the last few pages of the latest chapter:cookie:. some guard asked jakal why is his character is so blunt [?] and why he is like that?:hmm:

he says it's his character and that he is like that towards everyone..:blobunsure:
    then the guard asks him a question: really? are you really like that towards everyone?:blobthinkingsmirk:
    I think the sultan[ the turban guy in the first few pages. think so???] told him that both he and his brother are of marriageable age and was like: you have a girl close to you.. what's her name? Amina?
    when he was returning to his room he was like: thanks to my brother [ I don't know his name] I was able to find Amina. at first I thought she was part of an assassination group:blob_thor:, then I thought she was some kind of tribe in the desert area but then she summoned rain to fill the river.i was just amazed by magic. I was just attracted to her magic....

and then when her face suddenly came to his mind.. he was like: may be that's not the only thing I was attracted to.... huh? and...... he made that face.:blobnom::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil::blobmelt::blobowoevil_horns::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobpopcorn_cool:

OMG it was the cutest thing I saw today...:aww: Now we just need Amina to realise her feelings

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2020
    Elren, Marie_0720, -NEAR- and 9 others like this.
  8. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOD JAKAL IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE WHEN HE BLUSHES!!!!!!!!!
    REALLY?!?!
    50 DAMN CHAPTERS TO SEE THIS ADORKABLE REACTION?!?!?!?!?!?!
    :blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobhero::blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobReach::blob_sunglasses::blobcheeky::blobhug::blobicecreamlove::blobok::blobphone::blobrofl::blobsmilehappy::blobamused::blobwink::blobsmirk::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobhighfive::blobthinkingsmirk::blob_pompom::blob_pout::blobnom::blob_blush::bloblove::blobcatblush:blobmelt_thumbs:blobbunny:

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    D*mn judging from another reply, it really IS a milestone chapter. Props to Tomato Jackal pic, surprisingly more adorable than I expected. Heck, the only times we see him blush is either the heavy chibi tomato or the focused only ears. The head sultan may not appreciate (or is too dumb? Too much?) Amina's work but I'll take him over someone who'll use our girl *cough*Visceroy*cough*

10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    So, mahwa got an update today. Let me get this straight, so the new b*tch is a relative of the visceroy? There was also something about being next in line? Either way, the inspector and from what I assume the Visceroy will be supporting Nadir, while the naive, joyful sultan is supporting Jackal

11. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

MTLed around the novels.

She does soon after. There will be a large festival coming up and she gets made-up in a beautiful dress and attends the ceremony where Jakal will give her a ceremonial blade during that ceremony in front of people.

But before that, they'll have an angst about Jakal's marriage as Amina tells him after two more wishes she will return to the lamp and never see him again. He doesn't want that and would rather not ask for anymore wishes so that he can be with her. She challenges him if he can really truly do that when lives are on the line.

Heh heh - in the novel (MTL) Jakal's blush is a cute scene. Because the current sultan asked Jakal if he was interested in ascending the throne and why doesn't he think of marriage. Jakal hasn't really considered it and walks away to think about it which of course he thinks about Amina and how her "magic" makes things seem so beautiful. The novel goes deep into him realizing he watches her all the time and he's aware of her.

I was not aware that this was a 19+ novel :blobsleepless:....... so a big surprise for me was at the end of volume 2 they er...have their first snu snu (I can't believe I'm using this term for intimate scenes...:blob_pout:.... ) moment after Amina uses her magic to lift the boat their into the air during the festival and I believe they have their first kiss.

Yes they end up together at the end of volume 4. She does disappear into the lamp because they go through a lot but comes back at the end as she doesn't want to disappear for Jakal.

I skipped around in the novels but after their first snu snu moment, inspector lady and Nadir I believe sets a trap for Jakal using that ceremonial dagger to claim it was use to assassinate someone which leads to Jakal fleeing the city. Jakarl will take Amina from the capital as they go out in hiding setting up more snu snu :blobamused: when they are reunited fleeing a Nadir who is trying to capture them.

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh mamamamamamaMY~
    Those two certainly move fast once mutual feelings are established AND acknowledged
    And YAY~ Novel spoilers! Huzzah!

13. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    HEH.:blobamused: yeah me too. I was so shocked

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2020
    miso_soup, rara - chan and Hypothon like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point in time, I'm just curious at how detailed the snusnu is. The most action we have in the adaptation is a blushing mess between both leads, that moment at the lake where Amina was getting a feel of Jackal's lips and Jackal's bare back (which is undeniably sexy enough)

Elren, RBJ, miso_soup and 2 others like this.
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Share the dets on the snusnu afterwards!

Hmm... not sure if I should be disappointed the second wish was just something like lifting an entire boat (which I assume is like Noah's ark/yacht levels huge?). I mean, sure in that time period, it does require a superhuman feat but so far the two wishes we have
    1. Forced rain (made Jackal see/compare Amina as the river goddess Anahita)
    2. Huge *ss boat being lifted most likely due to Nadir's sceheming I presume?

16. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    to be honest their builds are entirely different.... compared to Amina jackal is huge. Amina's height just comes to his shoulder or somethin' right? now the question: will Amina be able to handle this?:blob_grin::blobcatblush::blobsweat:

17. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobtaco::blobtaco:

18. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hypothon The snu snu moment is nicely detailed and goes for about 2-3 sections in my novel chapters. It's really sweet.

Amina heads back to Jakal's room and it's really cute as it new for both of them as they're booth kinda innocent in this scene as they don't know how they should proceed. Keep asking each other if they're okay, especially Jakal.

She starts to take off the gorgeous dress. He's nervous. She's nervous. He gives her chances to leave as he's well don't think he can control himself after they both confess. She doesn't want to leave and strips completely he hasn't yet. Someone they end up on the carpet vs bed...and they are passionately kissing each other with him covering up her body. Each moment as he's touching her he's asking if she's feeling okay being considerate if he's doing it wrong or hurting her like when the caresses her chest, etc. It's a sweet.

He strips himself some time. She wants the lights out but if they had the lights out they can't see each others expressions.

He uses his er..hands to prepare her and help her get ready which gives her a climax and since the feelings are so new she asks where did he learn all this stuff. She wonders if she can touch him there and he guides her. She wonders if that is coming it or are they going to stop there..:blob_pout: Both don't want to stop, the both realize they're both er..virgins themselves and then then Jakal asks for Amina to hold on to him and they go full snu snu.

@IceQueenRinne1234 LMAO - I only have the novels so in volume 2 it's in "Chapter 10: City of Stars" where it goes into how everyone is preparing for the festival.

So looking at since I can unlock up to 4 chapters for free ---> KakaoPage..chapter 70 is when Amina is getting dressed up for the festival to meet with Jackal before. So after that is their first kiss.

Um...didn't know why Kakaopage doesn't tag this novel with 15+...for adult content as it does contains adult content.

...Looks like it starts on Chap 75 which starts with "Amina also knew by knowledge. What men and woman can do. How to go through the process to bear fruit..."

Chapter 80 is around Jackal fighting his way out so that he can protect Amina from the murder set-up by Inspector lady and Nadir.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    Azka Anees, syofiaa, ecaayu and 17 others like this.
  19. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Amina lifts the boat to test out her magic not based on his wish. Its part of the festival for them to ride on a boat in the water. She decides to do a peter pan and lifts they boat their in at night I believe. Jackal sees the city from above.

So he still has two. I think his second wish was to be with Anima.

20. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    is that your hypothesis about the second wish?, or you know what it is so you're saying it? :hmm::hmm:
    I still didn't get this chapter, on my way to get it thou! :blobhero::blobhero:

rara - chan and Hypothon like this.