Spoiler I'll Just Live On As A Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Jun 10, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE IT. The MC used the blank check the 1st Prince tried to fuck her over with against Luke. Poor Luke. I wonder if he realizes that the blank check that was given to him wouldn't be paid by her own money. I wonder how the 1st Prince will react to that sum of money. She is totally setting them against each other and I fucking LOVE IT. everyone go read chapter 26 right now. ITS AWESOME.

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she did tell him that it wasn't her money and he shoul just fill it in (LOL)

Personally I thought she missed a beat for telling him how she figured out he wasn't the maid without extracting a concession for it.

I also couldn't help but think she pulled a Dr. Evil when she told him ONE BILLION GOLD to find out how she tamed the Wyverns

Another fun bit the author let drop was that originally the host tried to put out the hit on the heroine through the information guild. Geez what a bunch of scum these guys were. They were blowing up this kids life and helping her dig her own grave

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    Bella94, kaedeyuuki, By.Eve and 16 others like this.
  3. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the Crown Prince still try to use Yvesria to regain support from the Oberon family? He is so stupid :facepalm::facepalm:

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he tried once but after being publicly humiliated he hasn't tried again.

5. Racing Raindrops

Racing Raindrops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    When Yvesria said that Harry was better looking than any of Catherine's fishes I didn't know she meant this good-looking. Oh stars, he looks like a soft angel! He looks so sweet and baby and, wow, you go Lady Oberon! I find my self in more awe the more I read about her. She's so cool, this tsundere demon never stood a chance! ☆

6. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we get to know wwho becomes the next emperor?

ailegna and Meriem like this.
  7. Racing Raindrops

Racing Raindrops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I like crumbs more than cookies." And so Yvesria felled Harry just like that. Really? He fell like that so easily? Going 'not fair' and being so happy to call her by name... He's really a tsundere? that's so cute!
    Does anyone know anymore fluffy scenes between the two of them? Or the scene where Yvesria goes Oh, I like him and he likes me back?

8. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two new chapters out mostly setup for future events
    Yvesria makes it back to Errel, starts the ball rolling on getting things ready for Rafashe(female Dwarf blacksmith, no beard) to arrive. The Baron tries to explain how much the Duke(her father) cares for her she's to dense to get it.

Rafashe arrives bringing the holy sworwd jupiter which has been made to look ordinary, dun dun dunnn she sees the ironwood and says there's mana in them thar trees

Turns out it's possible to condense the sap into mana stones, which are the equivalent to oil in this world. Mana stone mining was also the big project the crow.n prince's faction was involved in that the Duke scuttled(hey crown prince don't hate play, hate the game). Yvesria figures she will make enough money from this to buy mithril for the wyvern's armor. Lastly our girl takes up training with the klutz knight lionel. She and the holy dword wind up training him more than he trains her. Possible second ML??

9. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!!

By.Eve, Reeka98 and kawaii12345 like this.
  10. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the translator drop it? :(

By.Eve, pml24 and NoirB like this.
  11. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, we can’t read the chapters anymore either, I think they might have gotten found out on Wattpad and had to drop it, it’s sad cause I really enjoyed the story

12. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to read this but couldnt find it anywhere

By.Eve, CreamcheeseCake and Eminakahs like this.
  13. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

By.Eve likes this.
  14. xViolet

xViolet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is available in Google Play.

MC becomes the next King with the blessing of the Sun God. Since she is not a descendant of the current royal family, its going to basically be a new country. MC's dad suggests that she becomes an emperor instead of king and she agrees. MC's dad helps her to gain noble's support in order to turn the kingdom into an empire.

MC gave the 1st prince and 2nd prince (CP) the title of Marquis.

During MC's pregnancy, ML was the one who had all the symptoms of morning sickness. Sometime during MC's dad visit, he mentions that the baby will be a girl. Apparently MC's dad was also in the same situation as ML when his wife was pregnant with MC. When MC's mom was pregnant with MC's brother, everything was normal.

In the end...the baby was girl. :blobparty:

The Sun God blessed MC so that she became a "god". Being a god, her life is extended a few hundred yeasr and will always keep her youthful appearance. This blessing will also pass onto her descendants. After a few hundred years, the MC passes away :)blob_teary:) and the Sun God gives one last present to MC by returning her to before she died in modern times. MC summons ML again and they meet up again! :blob_patpat:

15. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks!

By.Eve, Angelai, Yanku and 1 other person like this.
  16. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the major spoilers! Can you by any chance share the google play link cause I can’t find it :blobpensive:

By.Eve and kawaii12345 like this.
  17. Zayden

Zayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

By.Eve and Shirayuki.. like this.
  18. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone plz tell what was the reaction of all fishes when they came to know about MC powers?

19. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it in english?

By.Eve likes this.
  20. UneAmeSolitaire

UneAmeSolitaire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I.....
    I am so fucking confused right now
    WTF?!?
    shit everything keeps getting more and more complicated.