Spoiler The Daughter of the Elemental King

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sailor1, Aug 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sailor1

Sailor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her father is the Water Elemental King, a timeless being with absolute power. Her mother, a half-elf, is a talented wizard as well as an elemental mage. Born out of their overwhelming love for each other, her birth breaks the notion that elemental spirits cannot have descendants! From the author of "Tales of Arin," an unexpectedly sweet story of joy unfolds!

Its on mangadex and the raws are on mangaraw.club

Does anyone know what make the dad's personality change?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Aritma likes this.
  3. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers.. btw if you post a new thread do it in a proper format @Sailor1

54277268._SX318_.jpg

4. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dad is definitely trashy and has a horrible attitude.
    *Sigh* Another Daddy Issue...
    Again, I don't blame him or anything- he didn't want a child. Our MC is pitiful too, she was forced to be born without choice.
    We can only blame the mother.

5. Marq Mortis

Marq Mortis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father is genuinely disgusting. First he sends the kid away, and then, when she's almost an adult and has her own life, he brings her back on a whim and then threatens to kill her.
    Good god I hope she gets back and he dies because this is genuinely traumatic.

6. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, let’s not, I dropped it cuz the dads an ass. Nope, I don’t want to see the development of the dad bc he’s just horrible and I feel that he should’ve just left her alone, she had her own family and he sucks at even treating people like humans.

7. QingSe

QingSe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I've got a hunch she's gonna find a way back to earth, find her family (trash-king doesn't deserve the title yet), realise they've forgotten her existence and break down because of it. Buckle in for probable angst, kids! (just a theory, haven't actually looked at the raws yet.)

8. creamysoda16

creamysoda16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to find the novel

imane1 likes this.
  9. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers?

10. Hailtotheking

Hailtotheking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why dose she have to be a wimp she can use magic to fight back but dose not and the ml is the typical one where he is somone important and pusy and fall in love at first sight

11. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    sad oof

harmoniche likes this.
  12. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please. Who is the Male Lead? I think this manhwa is good enough with the father-daughter relationship because they have a lot to fix. Can't wait for Haein to become OP.

13. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like mr. Best Dad knew his kid ran away and has always been watching her because he can watch over anywhere where there's water on this Earth. So ofc, he knew of Haein getting kidnapped and almost sold off as slave. He thought Haein would give up and return but turns out she accidently tried to form a contract with a water spirit which her mana summoned him, the highest ranking spirit, after all the other highest ranking spirits of wind, fire, and earth. He was mad and asked if she had fun being a servant of a human while running away. Papa's all sass and still calls her his 'son' because he says so lmao

She already formed a contract with all the strongest elemental spirits in the world, first would be her dad (water), then wind, earth
    Who stole her first kiss
    and fire. So ofc, she's already very OP and has been a demi-god-like-being since birth since elemental kings are like the gods of this world but are just elemental

14. LunaSolis070

LunaSolis070 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML is the earth element? (Since he was the one who stole her first kiss) then second ml is the black haired guy. (He kissed her too):cookie::cookie:

Fostofina and Icepride like this.
  15. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    İ like this manhwa so funny and cute, just done with checking all the raws.
    İ think the male lead is Sir Joel ? Though he didn't do anything to defend her even though he kissed her!! and after the incident i don't see him anymore so far in raws but i still think it's him? And second ml is guy with the white hair ?

Anyway please spoil what sir Joel said when her dad take her away to protect her from sword ??

MatchaMatchaLuv and jessicaL11 like this.
  16. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our FML gets slapped in the face by a female noble after wine got spilled on the nobles dress and Joel (guy with black hair and green eyes) yells at FML and tells her to leave the balcony (where she got slapped) so she leaves and starts packing her bag since he didn’t support her even though it wasn’t her fault and while she is packing the red head (she learns swordsmanship through) practically admit that they were watching it unfold (so they knew it wasn’t her fault yet they did nothing to save the noble woman’s face) and then Joel comes in the room when she’s done packing and the red head leaves the room and Joel says “I’ll never let you go” “you can’t leave me” and kisses our FML on the mouth.
    I read that our FML possibly witnessed someone get stabbed and when she tries telling her employer they treat her as a suspect and I think someone commands a knight to cut her or something but her dad saves her and takes her away on the flying dragon- nothing is for sure in this spoiler this is just what I’ve read and remembered in a comment but yeah Joel her employer and red head are probably using the FML without her knowledge. They are only using her for their benefit in the future probably but they should have taken her side if that was 100% true.

Our FML gets slapped in the face by a female noble after wine got spilled on the nobles dress and Joel (guy with black hair and green eyes) yells at FML and tells her to leave the balcony (where she got slapped) so she leaves and starts packing her bag since he didn’t support her even though it wasn’t her fault and while she is packing the red head she learns swordsmanship through practically admit that they were watching it unfold (so they knew it wasn’t her fault yet they did nothing to save the nobles face) and then Joel comes in the room when she’s done packing and the red head leaves the room and Joel says
    Actually I think i was wrong with Joel and the red head being completely bad people and I don’t think they knew exactly but they probably had a gut feeling she wasn’t human but I can’t read Korean I can only interpret the raws sorryyy

magical_al00, Aquaa and Cream like this.
  17. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that is true, then they are truly assholes. Man, what a let down. I hope the FL be more careful in the future.

18. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably know she's not fully human since the hair gave it away and she told Joel's sister that she's half elf. And with her old man showing up with his dragon and wooshing her away into the sky, pretty sure no one there will think she's just a human with mutated blue hair

The price she paid for slapping our Haein is DEATH (Spoiler, yeah, she died a chapter right after that lmao)

Peerly likes this.
  19. Tasear

Tasear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So excellent! Is there a novel?