Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is completed, so says kakaopage.
    The manhwa is new-ish so its only in about 20 chs...

Shey_04 and Lazy Penguin like this.
  2. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Ecklot fall in love with the MC?

3. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Any actual spoilers about the ending?

BrytteM, xpeanut and Derpface_Onigiri like this.
  4. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any real endgame?i know currently 7 ml..but who will she end up at last or there r none

5. theia129

theia129 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take these with a grain of salt because I just mtl-ed this.
    ▪︎She became the empress at the end (her brother was killed/died?).
    ▪︎They have a daughter named Luisa (it didn't specified who the biological father is).
    ▪︎All 7 ml became her concubine/consort (or at least she has a relationship with them?)

6. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny that these modern women who got isekaid would know how to run a coutnry properly

Try playing a game of ck3

Well igues since cne the world is an otome game it wouldnt be that hard.

7. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And that is also reason we don't want them with princess atleast I don't want it they better to go away somewhere start anew life a fresh start away from princess though princess is now mc but they dont know that so their is no change in fact 4 them that mc is still ori. Princess.

8. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about OriFL???

Any funny moments between concubine??

Shey_04, syofiaa, layyu and 1 other person like this.
  9. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one daughter? :blobpopcorn_two: I mean, having 7 male concubines/consorts and only one child? OK......?:blobwhistle:

Pretty sure the daughter will look/be a copy of her mother so it will be even more difficult to see/understand who is the father.

I always felt that the emperor is kinda ....fishy? I mean, if he really loved his little sister so much as he preached about this, then why not doing something for her about her drug addiction or her fucking everything and everyone that moves (literally, the original princess fucked an army worth of males, and had even some hardcore stuff like sex with animals ...was it horse?):blobdizzy: And it's not like he doesn't know anything, he has spies/rats everywhere, just look at the situation with Yuriel, even our MC thought that the emperor already knows about the maid antics in the beginning of the webtoon. Even the case with Yuriel, favoring a maid over his sister ...like WTF DUDE? Looks to me like he wanted to dispose of the princess at the end and used the maid for this. I feel like the emperor kinda even pushed the OG Yeldria into madness by 'pampering' her and 'suggesting' and then allowing her to do whatever she wanted, and on the other side he used her to cover some of his moves like conquering another kingdom using OG Princess fancy to Essen, gathering and using powerful men by ordering them to be OG Yeldria concubines like the case with Eliot winning the war, etc, and so painting the princess in a bad light, like the princess is crazy and the emperor is oh so benevolent and loves his sister so much allowing her everything.

Really, if looking at all this and now his ending ...he was killed? Well well. :hmm:

10. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know more spoilers..... I hope nice and sweet soul that reads the novel comes here and spoil us the juicy stuff

11. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for spoils!

Buhh I hope this is so. Still having trouble figuring how to clear the kakaopage age restriction panel so can't confirm...

But this is the few stories I really want a character to have a proper harem end so I'm pretty happy if this is the case :'D

Mitsuki000 and tk_10 like this.
  12. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All your guest is make sense now im suspect emperor kindness too

13. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pills my friend, pills.
    and mama still wants to have some fun kid :blob_sunglasses:

BrytteM, RuLiLa and rock.doll like this.
  14. Sofia Razi

Sofia Razi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I don't think she had sex with a horse. I think it was a guy she had sex with WHILE riding a horse. Or atleast thats what I got from the translations. And yes you are absolutely right about the emperor being super shady. I mean who sides over a maid you have met on a handful of occasions over your own "beloved" sister? by supporting Yuriel he's undermining MC's authority. I want MC to rebel and take over the throne but that doesn't seem possible because everyone thinks she's crazy and promiscuous and she doesn't seem to have any supporters.

BrytteM, Hiura, creizreiz and 5 others like this.
  15. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know she had sex on a horse with a guy (...how the hell they did this?! :blobdizzy:) but I still remember reading in webtoon as a narrative that the original princess had even beast sex. I don't remember exactly which chapter and too lazy to read again from the beginning the webtoon, but I remembered this because I was creeped out AF (I mean....WTFH?:sweating_profusely:) and even contemplated to drop this webtoon. So pretty sure it was mentioned very indiscreetly in the background, but I may be wrong, hmm... my memory may be hazy. :blobsleepless:

About the emperor, yeah, I feel like he needed a scapegoat and the og princess was perfect for this to cover his ambitious plans and still be seen as a benevolent emperor in the society eyes. I'm still wondering how Nadrica, Lovia, and Elliot fell in love with the og princess considering her ... em ..temper? crazy antics? :blob_tilt:

snowberry, BrytteM, creizreiz and 2 others like this.
  16. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i can see it. She was a powerful and strong willed woman who always got what she wanted, even tho she had questionable hobbies. Anyone can be addicted to drugs, sex is also addictive cant judge her for that. Plus she was royalty they make the laws.

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the available manhwa chapters now and all the available spoilers. So far loving MC. Although I was annoyed with her sparing all 3 of them (yes, yes OGbody is a living witch demon but like the comments said, she has the authority to do it. It is only at the later part of spoilers that mention the system favors her... and killing FL leads to death end *so good for MC for not killing FL I guess*)
    Semi long post ahead... since I spedread, will be using nicknames
    Nadrishka/Slave Concubine is winning points just for being a puppy. Its a miracle he hasn't taken advantage of MC.
    Essen/Ruined Foreigner C is... extremely pitiful. I'm guessing the true reason why his country was invaded was one of the factors that made him fall for MC. I mean, sure Yeldria still had a hand to it but eh... the man is broken enough. Plus, unless I get to see the other male leads, Essen admittingly has the sexiest bod (and probably the most handsome face out of the 3 of the MLs. I mean, we have 2 blondes! One puppy slave and Lobel the bookworm librarian. Its not a tough answer as of now which guy has the best bod *but the looks are subjective*, that's why don't let me down Ecklot! Most loyal from day 1 like Nadrishka here we have a tie for top MLs!)
    Lobel is also pitiful. I mean, its a miracle to find someone that actually fell for Yeldria (I guess he wasn't fully aware of her true self?)

Questions
    1.Most of the spoilers indicate she ends up with all of them. Are there... any rankings? Or are all of them just referred to as concubines?
    2. Still no spoilers on FL/b*tch sister's end?
    3. Does god have a physical description? I mean, the being is a love interest. Surely he has a physical form
    4. If MC eventually gains god's favor, why hasn't god... tried hard enough to help MC? Is him being entertained more important than saving the first woman that actually made him feel something close to fancy?
    5. How Essen falls for MC?
    6. Any of the targets learn of MCs "amnesia"?
    7. Spoilers indicate FL attempts to seduce every target but I haven't actually read/remember being mentioned her attempt on Ecklot or the commoner knight? I'm not holding off on god either if you have spoilers if she actually attempts to seduce him too.
    8. Because I spedread, I originally thought FL was the King's illegitimate daughter or something (might explain the favoritism) but then again, why would she then attempt to unlock his route if he was her child. So I threw away that idea and just straight out thought King was just the hidden boss all along. So, how does he die?
    9. Any supportive Daisy spoilers?

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dex had a mass release today/yesterday and lawd that knight was oozing with sex appeal! Tanned with yellow/gold eyes AND a great bod *fans self*:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    OGYuriel certainly had impressive tastes. Definitely QUALITY
    Just to be sure, but if I remember the spoilers here right, he's going to be the tsundere commoner knight love interest?
    Has Ecklot already appeared in the adaptation raws? Can anyone post a pic? This is going to be tough. Former body may have been a witch (but judging from the implications I got, she was just spoiled rotten and to make sure she's someone easy to be disposed of/manipulated *not a good justification for her actions* by her brother. Heck, it would seem that the destruction of Essen's kingdom due to minerals was something even Robian knew *anybody knew what was the former body's request to her brother was?*
    Reading the comments on Dex, some made a good point on her "private knights", she should've consulted each one individually and assigned a proper job to them instead of just throwing away compensation money) but again, d*mn the woman's libido is impressive!

BrytteM, Hiura, MLisMyHubby and 3 others like this.
  19. hyunho

hyunho Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yall have really messed up morals if you hate essen and robia but excuse og mc's actions by saying she's a royal so she can do whatever she wants....

20. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil mc's cute moments with Nadrica? He's my favorite :sushi_yes:
    Also, even if all the concubines end up with MC, is there any favorites? (I was hoping Nadrica at least become her favorite and MC also love him ;;v;; ).
    Also, from what I see, MC didn't just sleep with anyone so how is her relationship end up with the concubines? Like ... is she sleeping with everyone or just gave them power in the title of 'concubine'?