Tabula Rasa - Words of Power (Roleplay Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Quaesitor, Oct 3, 2020.

1. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    "A-Ah, calm down, calm down..." I tried reasoning with the little one so that she would stop shouting, as her voice seemed pained. "It is true I'm indeed hungry, but I have no intentions of eating you!"

I slowly reached my hand towards her and picked up her body with as much care as possible.

OOC: M-My bad reflexes... what have they done?! :blob_teary:

Naraku, Quaesitor and AliceShiki like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "H--hungry!?" Oh no! I need to run!

I tried flying away, but my wings refused to listen... Where was away anyways? Is it a tasty place? Maybe if I bring this person there they will eat Away instead of me...

But then Mister Away would be eaten, that's not good is it?

... Wait, what did they say just now?

"No... No eating? You won't eat Ilya?" Wait, who is Ilya? Uhn... Me? I'm Ilya? How did I not know that...?

My head feels fuzzy... Uhn... "Pinky promise? No eating Ilya?" I extended my pinky finger above as my body was lifted up. It hurt, but it felt softer than the ground, so it felt a bit soothing...

... I wonder what pink means. I hope it isn't tasty. I wouldn't want my pinky finger eating by a promise... Maybe I should have just asked for a promise without the pinky...

OOC: It's okay! Probably!

3. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    Tilting my head, slightly confused, I extended my other hand's pinky finger to the little one. "Yes, pinky promise. I won't eat you... Ilya, was it?"

At this point, I could still hear the grunts from before, though they had subsided a little, but I was more preoccupied with the wounded creature in my hand.

Hmm... maybe one of the herbs that I picked up before could have some use. I thought for a moment, but quickly discarded the idea. I had no idea whether any of them were useful, and they could always end up being dangerous.

While I was lost in my musings, I heard the screech of my bird guide once again. Almost as if it was urging me to move on to find the creature making the grunts.

"Ah, it seems my time is a bit short this time... Little one - Ilya, can you move? Or do you want me to carry you?"

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this wasn't done right... There was supposed to be like... Intertwining pinkies? Instead I only felt a giant thingy pressing on mine... Well, it's fine.

And uhn... Pressed on time? Mmmmm... "Ah, I can... Move? I dunno, it is hard to move when Mister Sun doesn't bring his light out, I can't see when it is all this dark...

"And uhn..." *tries flapping wings, but they barely move* *flinches* "It hurts a bit too much...

"Can I ask uhn... You... To carry me?"

5. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, of course. Just... uhm... wait a second." I pulled some of the tied up flowers from the bundle I was carrying. "Let's do something about the travel conditions, ok? I don't think I can carry you comfortably in my hand alone."

I folded and tied the flowers together in a small bed and placed it between my palm and Ilya's body.

"Now let's go... I think there's another little one hurt somewhere around here." I said as I started walking, carefully as to not give the small one in my hand too much motion sickness.

Naraku, AliceShiki and Quaesitor like this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, this feels nice, I like this person, they seem kind...

Although... "Little one? Does it make 'bzzz' 'bzzz' and likes eating Ilyas? I don't like the bzzz bzzz ones..."

7. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm... not quite. I'd say they sound more like a deep 'growl growl!'. But now that you mention it, I haven't seen many Ilyas around here... besides you, of course. So maybe they do eat Ilyas."

I wonder, is the wounded creature a wounded prey or predator? Or perhaps it's a trap? Hmmm... I hadn't thought about that before Ilya mentioned it...

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Of course there are no more Ilyas! I'm Ilya!" :blobtriumph:

"Growl growl sounds fluffy though! It must be a puppy!" ... What are puppies? They are, they are... "Like like... Like those fluffy soft mofu mofu thingies! They go "growl growl" and "woof woof" and then it's all like "mofu mofu mofuuuuu...

"I'm sure of it! It must be a puppy!" *smug face*

9. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah..." While I was listening Ilya, I ended up catching sight of the creature making the noises. "You might be right about the puppy thing, but..."

Grey and black, thick fur. The size is... it looked longer than I am taller. There's no mistaking. "It is a puppy... but at the same time, I don't know if I call it that." I said as I cautiously approached the wounded wolf staring at me.

Should I run? Even if it's hurt, I have the feeling it could still attack and kill me if it wanted...

While I was busy thinking, I felt something land on the branches of the trees behind where the wolf was. Though obscured by the shade of the trees, I could see a pair of amber colored eyes staring at me sternly. It seems my guide bird did wanted me to come here.

"L-Let's go see the puppy, shall we? Hopefully it's a friendly one."

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Puppies are always friendly!

"Where is it though? I can't see it!" >.<

*looks around without really seeing anything*

11. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "A-Ah, I guess it does look friendly... with its fangs and claws... probably for playing with friends."

I have no idea why the bird guided me here, but I assume it is to heal this wolf. Though I don't know where to even start with it.

Rather, I don't know even if I can get near it to offer any help. No matter how you slice it, the thing is staring daggers at me.

"Hey, Ilya. Say a wolf stares at you like it wants to rip your throat open. It means you shouldn't approach it, right?"

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmmm... Did you try asking it if you could pet it? If it says yes, then it can be petted!"

13. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah! You do have a point.... not!" This one is not good in the head. But what to do now...

Hmmm. Maybe she has a point, though.

I cautiously approached it and slowly reached my hand to the wolf, who even though stared at me the whole time, allowed me to touch his fur. It was quite rough, though, but still a bit fluffy.

"So he isn't that bad after all."

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wafu! I know what I'm talking about!" >.<

I wondered why they wouldn't believe me, asking always made things easier to me... When was always anyways though?

Wait! What did they mean about not being too bad!? Are we near the puppy!? "Where!? Where!? I wanna mofu mofu the mofu mofu mofu!!!" I tried getting up and flyig around, but then I felt a sharp pain in my back... Ugh, I wanna mofu mofu, but I should take it slow... T.T

15. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, don't force yourself... here." I placed Ilya on the ground near one of the wolf's paws before starting to check his condition.

It seemed like he had been hit by some other wolf or creature, as there was a large gash on his hind section. "Whatever could have caused it, I don't really want to meet..."

I started rummaging through the herbs to separate them by type before starting to try them on the wolf. Sorry, wounded one. I'll have to use you as test subject.

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Force...? What do you mean force...? Wait, what are you doing!? Where did you go!? Don't just..." *starts panicking and moving around a bit*

"Oh? Is this..." *touches the paw* "Mofu mofu... It's Mofu mofu!"

*jumps at the paw*
    *convulses in pain*

"Aaaaah... I can't mofu mofu properly like this..."

*hears a low growl from the mofu mofu*

"Mofu? It's fine to mofu mofu, right?"

17. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    The wolf stares at Ilya for a moment before growling and presenting its paw to her to lay on. "It seems you're having fun. I think it's fine to mofu mofu."

While I observed the two, I kept organizing the herbs. From what I could gather, they're more or less of six varieties. Though only four seemed to be at all useable, since I didn't want to risk using the more strange ones.

One had broad leaves in the form of a heart, one had thick fluffy leaves with a spear tip form, while the remaining two had oval leaves of varying sizes, the first one being longer than it's wide while the second one was small, but formed clusters of leaves.

"I guess... apply directly on the wounded part?" I took the first one and gently placed on top of the wolf's wound.

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mofu mofu!" *super mofu mofu intensifies*

*sudden wild twist happens* "Wafu! Why twitch!? Does mofu mofu hurt? Does Mofu Mofu wounded by mofu!?" >.<

19. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "A-Ah, ah... Stop moving, little one. It'll be alright!"

First try, didn't worked.... I took off the leaf as quickly as possible and started trying to calm the wolf down.

"There, there. Easy." I took the second leaf and applied it to the wound. Hopefully it'll be the one.

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmm... Mofu Mofu is calmer now... Mofu Mofu got used to mofu mofu? Mofu mofu is good, isn't it, Mofu Mofu?" *mofu mofus*