Spoiler She Was Sent by God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 15, 2019.

1. simplymess

simplymess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -In 1st life Agnes almost got violated before being killed near that Kishkun forest (that forest with dragon folklore), but she pleaded desperately for 'someone, anyone to please save me'
    -Thats when Eugene magically appeared out of nowhere & killed that scum
    -He found her fascinating cus no one ever called for him & the fact she didnt even know what he is (he said human called him the leader of the fallen etc)
    -So Agnes shockingly guess him to be the legendary dragon from old tales that she used to scoff about
    -Agnes who was still a sobbing mess & more than anything she asked Eugene to 'please save my husband' (choosing not even to take revenge or save her life)
    -But Eugene said he couldnt revive dead people but theres other way & asked whats in it for him
    -Agnes said she'd give everything even her soul so he took that
    -Then he put his hand through her chest & she felt this exaggerating pain while Eugene told her she now had half of his power & with it she has the power to go back in time before she blacked out & woke up to be back in the past (in chapter 3)
    -She didnt remember all of this until she met him again tho
    -And she didnt exactly know how to use her recently gain power until much later (dont worry it doesnt look like it's too OP as it causes her pain for not being familiar in using it)

MC/ML moments hmm I think there is but cant say I remember right now sorry

2. simplymess

simplymess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never mention in details he only told Agnes he would talk straight with those vassals about the one in charge was the duchess so any decision she made he wont interfere for their behalf.
    Thats just medieval prejudice about landlord shouldnt be doing business I guess. But dont worry Agnes is such a fiesty character she didnt give them a single penny even after they begged:blobowoevil:

3. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh I wanna read this!!!! Such a cinnamon roll for a husband it’s just so refreshing! Thanks for the spoilers! And if someone has more pleasee do share!

4. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got any spoilers for this two cute cinnamon roll couple? :blobpeek:

5. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    52899.jpg
    DESCRIPTION:
    She believed he was a heartless husband and treated him badly. Until he was hunted down as a traitor in order to protect her.

‘My wife. Please be in good health.’

Her heart was torn to pieces as she knelt before his severed arm. Even now. But this time she could see that his body was clearly intact.

“Princess? Why are you crying all of a sudden?”

She had returned after losing hope. To the first night of their wedding three years ago.

“You must be nervous about your first night. Don’t worry. I didn’t plan to spend the night with the princess anyways.”

“Why? I’m your bride and the wedding is over. Now, let’s take off our clothes and go to bed.”

“…Princess?”

She tugged at his arm with force.

'I’m not leaving you this time. I will protect you for sure, and I’ll die with you if I fail to do so. Not as Nirisu’s princess but your wife, Agnes Alfred,' she pledged with determination.

PROMO: https://mangadex.org/title/52899/your-god-sent-you

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/she-was-sent-by-god/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2020
    TrinaAngel, Meri, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  6. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG YOU GO GURL!! also will it happen?

lorinreads likes this.
  7. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this beautiful story sadly nobody take it

Arryetty likes this.
  8. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the extract when I mtled the novel
    “I will kill him..Sebastian.”

“…………..”

“And I will ascend the throne.”

9. kabocha_crisp

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers you care to share? I just love how fiercely protective these two are of one another :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Arryetty likes this.
  10. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres already a thread of this!=)

11. xincliere

xincliere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. So uhm, I really liked the story and the plot and our dear heroine. I read chapters 1-9 from the releases but sadly there was no more updates. So I decided to MTL chapter 10. I have the raws for 11 as well and plan to MTL it later. So I just want to share to you guys. Chapter 10 has a long scene from our cinnamon couple and we can see Laslowe's perspective since she finally asked. :cry::cry:

I'm sorry if some lines do not make sense. I tried my best but I only know so little of Korean. I placed the trans in the spoiler tag as I do not have a blog to post it or anything. And hopefully no one also post this to other sites. We can all read it from here unless someone has a better suggestion.

I'm also not sure how far I can get with the translations. I only have Chapter 11 after this.

Also, the names are a bit hard to spell. Sorry about that. I wonder if this is alright to post here? Please let me know! I'm new. :oops:

She Was Sent by God
    MTL: ベアトリチェ
    Chapter 10

Agnes didn’t wish to be married to be Laslowe Alphard so he wondered.

“'Is that important?'”

“'It's important. To you."

There was seriousness in Laslowe’s face.He fixed himself up and straightened his back.

"As you have heard from Nial, Sutmar is about to collapse."

"What?"

"It's like a sand castle that'll collapse with a single wave." Laslowe added bitterly and stared at the burning candle. Agnes leaned forward in astonishment. On the contrary, Laslowe was not a little agitated.

"As the crops continue to suffer, the tax revenue has decreased dramatically, and the invasion of the beast has peaked recently. Everyone is taking a breather, but more and more people are going over the mountain."

"So..."

I didn't know it would be that serious. Agnes bit her lips.

Even if I vaguely knew that the financial situation was not good because I left the books to Niall and didn't pay attention to them, I didn't expect the situation to be this dire.

"Without money, I couldn't spend any on the army, and naturally I couldn't stop the invasion of the beasts. It's a vicious cycle in which the people of the land dies or gets hurt because we can't stop it, and as frightened people run away, the number of tax revenue decreases further."

His sighs were dark and heavy.

"Duke Alphard."

Agnes looked into Laslowe’s face, not knowing what to say.

“You don’t know why Prince Sebastian married the princess to me?”

“..."

"If I’m lucky, I can pass 10 years, but if it's not, it's 5 years. That’s the limit that this spirit can withstand."

He looked somewhat coolly at the future of the land. Agnes was speechless.

What he said was true and if there was no room for improvement, it has enough possibility for the future.

“I haven’t spent the night with you,” he finally brought up the point.

"If you don't have children, you have better chances at starting anew.”

Unlike the first time when he hesitated to bring it up, Laslowe ended calmly.

"What do you mean start anew?"

"I've learned not to start what I can't take responsibility for, Princess."

Agnes was unfamiliar with all the words coming out of his mouth.

"Responsibility?"

"If this land collapses in a few years, I can't live this life anymore. I'm used to eating and sleeping on the ground, but I can't force a princess to do that because she's married to me."

“Then the story of the child, ·····”

“It’s as it is said. A couple without children is not recognized by God as a perfect couple. It also means that you will never be subordinate to me for life."

Agnes was left breathless. She was struck with shock, as if someone had hit her hard in the back of her head.

—No, it's not a big deal. Master, you asked me something.

—What did you ask?

—- On what date can you conceive or on what date can’t you conceive?

It suddenly occurred to me that Ney said that with a nervous look. I didn't think deeply at the time.

It was a long time ago that they slept together. Agnes, of course, has spent the night with him many times, but never had any signs of pregnancy.

I had no idea he was thinking of this.

Why on earth did I resent and hate this man? If I had asked him why even once, wouldn't our past relationship have changed?

Agnes couldn't look straight at him because her heart was pounding. The feeling of sorry filled my throat.

Because I was afraid to face him, I lowered my head.

“I am…”

Her voice trembled at the constant glaring tears. She coughed half-way, but it was useless.

"I'm … going to die here. "

“What? What do you mean?"

Laslowe was surprised and asked back.

"In this castle, huk, I’m going to die here. I will never run away, ever again.”

It was more like telling myself than telling him.

I swore to a pole with a rotten arm on it.

I will never leave you behind.

“Princess.”

Laslowe was embarrassed when she couldn't stand it and began to shed tears.

He searched for a handkerchief in his overcoat, but found nothing suitable. Laslowe was at a loss on what to do.

"Here, in this castle,I’m going to die with you."

“No, you don’t have to.”

“Duke Alphard.”

“Yes, speak, Princess.”

"Let's go sacrifice together at the temple, if you recognize me as your wife."

If a ceremony of oath is held before God, the souls of the two cannot be separated even in death.

“To have a ritual of oaths? Do you know what that means?”

Laslowe was perplexed by her words.

A ritual of oath. It is a ritual that even a love-ridden couple do not do recklessly.

Agnes wiped away her tears with her sleeves. And spoke in a determined tone.

“I know enough. I’m going to die as the wife of the Duke of Alphard rather than a Princess of Nirschag.”

“But even so, to do the ritual of oaths.”

“My heart is already set. I have no intention of undoing this marriage.”

“Princess.”

Laslowe’s face was distorted. He breathed with a strange expression, neither angry nor embarrassed.

“....It could be worse than it is now. The meals will go bad. We could end up sleeping on cold stone floors.”

She just looked straight into Laslowe’s face without a word.

"Remember how good you lived in the palace. As time goes by, things will get worse and they won't get any better. It may be a life you've never imagined."

“I don’t care.”

Agnes’ eyes shone. There was a glimpse of unbreakable will.

Three years from now, if we don’t manage to stop Sebastian’s insurrection, every single one of us will die.

It is now impossible for her to leave him for wealth and films.

“Are you sure you won’t regret it?”

“I’ve already had enough regrets.”

Laslowe didn't fully understand what she said, but he didn't ask back.

All he remembers was her eyes shining in the dark night.

"I give my greetings once again. My name is Buschke Hersck. Mistress, please feel comfortable to call me."

The old man appeared on time, clad in a dark red cloak. Agnes greeted him with a welcoming face.

“I’m sorry to have called you so early in the morning.”

“It is not a problem.”

Agnes asked him to sit across her on the drawing-room couch. Buschke sat and drank tea from her maid.

“What a nice scent.”

"Its tea leaves from the Southern Yerika Mountains. If you like it, I'll tell the maid to send some to you."

“It’s alright. It’s enough to taste something precious.”

At first, there was a dull pause.

She didn’t know where to begin as she fiddled with her tea cup, she bravely opened her mouth.

Just in case, Ney and all the servants were sent out of the room.

"Don't take my question strangely, and please answer it with all your heart. Because the situation is in desperate need of your wisdom.”

“Of course.”

“So what I’m saying is, what if...no, do you know that the King is in critical condition?”

“Lord Veller told me.”

“When I left the palace, he didn’t even recognize his daughter’s face due to his critical condition.”

Agnes’s mouth tasted bitter.

The king adored his youngest daughter, Agnes, but his condition became so serious that it was difficult for him not to stay in bed.

Naturally, Sebastian and Vivian, who were adults, took turns to run the state affairs.

“I see.”

“When father dies, Sebastian will probably inherit the crown. I have no complaints about it.”

Buschke sipped his tea instead of answering.

“I don’t care about the throne. All I want is a peaceful life. That’s why I’m here. To live. Because I want to live.”

Agnes told him her thoughts as honestly as possible.

“If, it’s just a huge if. A few days after Sebastian ascended the throne, what would happen if both of his sons die?”

“Pardon?”

Buschke’s face hardened a little at the sudden question.

“But neither the prince nor the princess is young yet? No matter how many times your sons die one at a time...."

“What if even the prince is on his deathbed?”

“Can’t you put up the next princess?”

“No. Sebastian won’t do that.”

Agnes spoke more confidently than ever.

She thought so, too.

When the two princes died and even the princess went across the death line, the officials gathered to pick the new queen.

I never thought Sebastian would slaughter the royal family with swords and doors.

“However…”

“I know my words do not make sense.”

Bushke showed signs of incomprehension.

The princess blames the dumb talk and adds a realistic assumption that comes to mind.

“Ah, but it’s just an impossible scenario that comes to mind.”

Only after a few more words did Buschke understand the gist of what the Princess was saying.

“If it turns out like that, he’ll try to kill you, mistress. As you are someone who possess the right to the throne.”

“What should I do to avoid that?”

“Pardon?”

“Is there...is there another way? Like giving up my right to the throne… If I do that, will he not kill me?”

“Mistress.”

Buschke leaned forward a little. A worried look was evident on his face.

As she said that, Agnes’ face was pale white and her body trembled lightly.

"It's a far future and it's unlikely to happen. You don't have to worry already."

“No, I just want to prepare for whatever future there is. Please, if you think there’s any way, let me know about it.”

“Well, there are only two things that come to mind right now.”

“You have two?”

Agnes' face brightened. On the other hand, Buschke’s mouth went stiff.

roseO, Mi shiru, Shey_04 and 13 others like this.
  12. Krystal0020

Krystal0020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this. Can u also post the chapter after this?

13. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    I went ahead and published until Chapter 13. I'm not sure if its searchable in the search engine. But I made a blog for it now. ;);)

14. Krystal0020

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u post the website link here?

15. daviemae

daviemae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find it in their profile page.

xincliere likes this.
  16. Krystal0020

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much ☺️

xincliere likes this.
  17. kabocha_crisp

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHH. Thank you so much!!! :aww::aww::aww: Omg, MC's conviction toward ML, like, not understanding the context - is a little off putting, but given the tragic prologue, TOTALLY MY FAVORITE. I love these type of MC - they see a goal and they go forward. That line - the promise she gave to a rotted arm on a pole, I did not anticipate to feel these feelings :blobconfounded::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

xincliere likes this.
  18. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! Honestly I can’t stop translating because it gets better every chapter! Our MC is so determined and this time she’s facing our ML head on without fear. The ML is really stubborn but because they have different views I can understand him. It’s fun to watch them chase around each other with their spars of words.

I wish I could translate the words from Korean better because honestly, the feels...

19. kabocha_crisp

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing! Just the prologue, with how upfront or MC behaved on her wedding night, I KNEW I was going to like this story! Especially after seeing the manwha promo. Her crying while holding his arm! I really hope she gets peace and enjoys being held by him :blobmelt::blobamused::blobamused: I think you're doing great! I tried to translate with my phone and google translate - I think I went cross - eyed. The fact you can make something of MTL - I applaud you! :blobtaco:

xincliere likes this.
  20. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I’ve never been hook on a novel before as this. The prologue and the MC’s resolution really got me and I wished I could read everything. But I was so sad when it was dropped.
    I’m currently mtling chapter 15 and the MC is quite funny as well. I laughed so hard reading the raws. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The machine translations are really awkward so I tried to use Papago and Google T back and forth. Then finding the words in the dictionary. The spoilers here got me going as well. :oops::oops:

I can’t wait when they’ll finally grow so much closer. I’m dearly waiting with patience :cry::cry:

Edit: I finished 15 and
    She tried to die :cry:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    Bastian, Arryetty, roshiku and 7 others like this.