hoarding all the manga and manhwa in which girl and goes into the world of a book she read before

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by foodiedaemon, Oct 15, 2020.

1. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
  2. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just add all the villainess novel/mangas

foodiedaemon and Slayerwolfx2 like this.
  3. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, so I know you’re doing this in good faith and it’s very nice but I’d lock the doc for now if I were you. Korean publishers are very, VERY aggressive with their copy right and abhor fan translations. They will and do go through NU and NU forums, by making this list you’re just compiling a list of targets for DMCA.

4. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s alright, you just made an honest mistake. If you can’t lock, maybe delete the link from your previous posts? That way when KR publishers or authors comb through they have less of a chance finding the link from you.

5. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One day i became a princess
    When the villian loves
    Inso's law (it's my favorite manhwa)
    This is the manhwas i remember right now and it's also my favorite manhwas:blobxd::blobxd:

1Sami and foodiedaemon like this.
  6. Alice Henituse

Alice Henituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -An Otome Game’s Burikko Villainess Turned into a Magic Otaku ( Everything related to the villainess)

-Shadow Queen

-I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

-I Met the Male Lead in Prison

-Adopting and Raising the Male Lead and the Villain

-The Villain’s Mother

-The Yandere Came During the Nignt

-The Tyrant’s Tranquilizer

-I’ll Become the Tyrant’s Tutor.....

There are many and many more.............!!!
    And Good luck! ^^

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    rialm and foodiedaemon like this.
  7. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

8. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I Stole The Male Lead’s First Night

9. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    A Capable Maid

10. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of corse the love triangle :blobcatblush::blobcatblush:and the art

12. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Who made me a princess 0:02- Survive as the hero's wife 0:05- i want to be you just for a day/your throne 0:06- This is an obvious fraudulent marriage 0:08- Lamia orphe is dead 0:13- a false confession 0:14- A witch hopeless wish 0:15- I'm Stanning the prince 0:19- The Villainess reverses the hourglass 0:23- Who made me a princess 0:30- I want to be you just for a day/your throne 0:38- Lady baby 0:43- Who made me a princess 0:55- Why are you doing this, duke? 1:02- Charlotte has five disciples 1:03- la dolce vita di adelaide 1:04- Inso’s law 1:05- a false confession 1:13- Who made me a princess 1:20- the reason why raeliana ended up in the dukes mansion 1:31- the abandoned empress 1:38- sincerely i became the duke's maid 1:45- virtues of a Villainess 1:52- Death is the only ending for the Villainess 1:59- Doctor Elise 2:00- this girl is a little wild 2:00- the abandoned empress 2:00- beware of the Villainess 2:01- a capable maid 2:01- I am a child of this house 2:02- Survive as the hero's wife 2:09- this is an obvious fraudulent marriage 2:16- i want to be you just for a day/your throne 2:20- seduce the Villain's father 2:26- True beauty/decent of a goddess 2:31- Inso’s law

13. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. GREED444

GREED444 [STEP RED SIBLING] [ᏂᏁ][⚓️]

Reading List:
    Link
    man i cant even add one manhwa you add every thing but i will take some to my read list

15. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    The Secret of the Friendly Duke

16. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    The Night When the Crow Caws

17. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    The Flower of Francia

18. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    It Looks Like I’ve Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game

19. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    The “Giantess” Wants Love

20. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the Summary [Personal Choice]: 20. Villainous Princess Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, Based on a Web Novel 19. Wish to Say Farewell (I Bid You Adieu) Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Reverse Harem, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Based on a Web Novel 18. Limited Time Princess Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty 17. I Don't Want to be Empress! ( Empress? Empress!) Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Based on a Web Novel 16. Villainess Maker (The Villainess and Her Creator) Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Romance, Webtoon, Full Color, Person in a Strange World, Based on a Novel 15. I'm the Male Lead's "Girl" Friend Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Drama, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, School Life, Based on a Web Novel 14. Everything was a Mistake (Everything Was a Misunderstanding) Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Historical, Magic, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Based on a Web Novel 13. The Justice of Villainous Woman Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural, Webtoon, Historical, Nobility, Reincarnation, Royalty, Based on a Web Novel 12. Is It a Fortune or is It a Woe? Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color 11. The Viridescent Crown (Crown of the Deep Green) Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Based on a Web Novel 10. It Looks Like I’ve Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Reverse Harem, Webtoon, Full Color, Otome Game, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, Based on a Web Novel 9. I’ve Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Romance, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, Based on a Web Novel 8. The Evil Lady's Hero Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Romance, Webtoon, Full Color, Hiatus, Isekai, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Based on a Web Novel 7. I'm a Martial Art Villainess, but I'm the Strongest! Genres: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Martial Arts, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Based on a Web Novel 6. The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Childcare, Full Color, Isekai, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Witches, Based on a Web Novel 5. Miss Not-So Sidekick Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Person in a Strange World, Based on a Web Novel 4. Survive as the Hero's Wife (This Villainess Wants a Divorce!) Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Arranged Marriage, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Royalty 3. When the Evil Girl Loves Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Romance, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, Based on a Web Novel 2. Villains are Destined to Die (Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess) Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Psychological, Romance, Shoujo, Reverse Harem, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Nobility, Otome Game, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Based on a Web Novel 1. Beware of the Villainess! Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Based on a Web Novel