LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude are you just forgetting about the fucking darkness world. Once that’s revealed after they are done with their shit on the planet they would blow it up so that it would be there. There’s fucking DLs in that shit after all

2. Jojofann

Jojofann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do but i can't figure out why the Xia girl and the Big boob girl who are aware of it, decides to blow the planet up to help Yun Che instead of telling him.

There nothing inside the darkness world lol...

Maybe they are acting on some weird prophecy o_O

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  3. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    No there’s DLs down there. No way they were going to leave it be. She blew it up cause she moved his family off world and this was the best way out. He dies they get to live. (Current Theory) also for fuck sakes if you can’t remember names look them up. How hard is it to remember XQY and MXY.

4. Sylinax

Sylinax Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than moving the people from BPS it's easier to think that the destroyed BPS was a reproduction that HSDE left behind.
    After all HSDE wouldn't want to see BPS destroyed.

5. Jojofann

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read the english version sorry plus I'm not as hardcore as you. Just a casual reader. Plus the term I use for them is the same as the chinese readers. Don't understand why people are using ABC for names while expecting others to know too:p I think you are even more lazy than me in this aspect.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  6. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s a fair idea, I was wondering how XQY could have pulled off either moving everyone off of BPS (including the devil/dark region she didn’t know about) or placing a fake one down, but HSDE could have managed it. Maybe giving XQY a charge of the world piercer’s power so she could warp BPS away while seeming to blow it up.

7. hob 0 Plan

hob 0 Plan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey. After reading some Posts i startet too Wonder if YC actualy saved the Dauther of the Primal Dragon God thats sealed in a Sword? Maybe she could be the Last Boss xD, should be at True God level.

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    The daughter of the PDG is Shen Xi. He did save her as she said she needed 10 years to be free but DS attacked her and then things went to shit

9. Sairony

Sairony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xia never tried to kill him, nor his family of course. Most likely the whole disintigration attack which iirc she conveniently only started to use against MC & his allies that "leaves nothing behind" is not a killing move. Conveniently Nine Profound Exquisite Body have a "small world" inside their bodies, which I'm sure is where he sent at the very least every major character from blue planet, it's also where she would've sent MC if she ever got her attack off. Naturally, jumping into the hole of nothingness in the center of the universe is not game over, I'm sure it's going to be one of the last plot points where he needs to enter god tier to save the world. They've dragged it out forever, but we also know that MC has too fuck her to inherit NPEB, and I'm betting he won't rape her.

Besides MC never being anything else than a complete asshole, which has already been mentioned, my largest gripe is the hilarious levels of coincidences. Like the starting planet is fairly large by our worlds standard, millions of people at the very least. It's been a ton of time since the evil god created it, but MC is damn conveniently scrubbing the planet of every seed & goodie in a very timely fashion. Now of course that's absolutely nothing compared to when he enters the realm of the gods. There's a shitton of star systems & planets, but for some reason, every OP goodie & inheritance which has survived since the end of the true gods era happens to be where MC accidently places his foot. How often he randomly runs into random acquaintances when traveling around would leave you to be leave that they're all trapped in a small 100 person village, not the literal universe. Is there ever a secret realm nearby it's conveniently opening for the surrounding sects for the first time in anyone's lifetime, and the maximum level is conveniently restricted to juuuuust above MC due to reasons.

10. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    The 9EPB might have a small world inside, but we don’t know if it’s ever been said if it can actually hold people/stuff inside it or not. It can hold energy and techniques, but otherwise has been a big handwave thing since Mars doesn’t seem to feel like actually specifying what it actually does, and probably won’t until like the last 3 chapters when YC finally gets a copy from XQY. It being able to hold people and stuff would be a decent explanation of where XQY stashed everyone on BPS when doing her big flashy attack. If that’s the case then quite ironically YC himself may have nearly destroyed them all when he “killed” XQY. It would be hilarious to see that short circuit his tiny brain when he realizes it...*if* he realizes it. I guess someone else smarter than he is could point it out for him, which is probably what would end up happening.

Plot armor and MC contrivances are the name of the game for Mars. I think one of the few, and possibly only, “once in a lifetime” things YC actually missed was the 3k years training in the heaven pearl, and we all know why Mars refused to let him go in there. Can’t have YC be smart and actually use his advantage and super fast leveling to actually out level his opponents. Nope, gotta keep him nicely stupid and impatient so he throws away his advantages every time he can while attacking people waaaay above his level and he has to be saved by plot armor for the billionth time. Of course YC was generously compensated for getting cheated out of the heaven pearl time compression training by getting to sleep with Shen Xi and getting light energy + the rest of the creation god tier life arts. Also a new spirit for the poison pearl so it actually starts making poison again and that holy water to level up the rest of his mortal harem so they all reach divine rank with no effort

Mars always has the fallback excuse of “Ancestor Goddess/Xiao Lingxi f***** with destiny/karma and arranged everything for YC”, but that brings up entirely different issues

11. 40K

40K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why bother speculate when the author it self is not updating since 2020?
    we also know where it goes coz mars plot is almost, always, exactly the same one or another from his another novel

12. RennasS

RennasS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There're 2 method to escape I could think off now.
    1. Use the ark to escape or hide inside. It's a bit too anti-climactic but I think it's legit.
    2. Use his void cheat to absorb all the Cannon energy. Since Mars seem to like to rush the plot, this move can help YC to quickly destroy west realm.

13. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren’t we expecting him to just use moon star restoration to reflect the cannon blast? That’s seems like the most likely outcome to me

14. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. And it will be funny

15. Jojofann

Reading List:
    Link
    Most probably or the caldron. But a cannon that needs once a month to fire up will never succeed well:X

16. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    It could work if the cannon was a secret and the people they wanted to blow up were lured to the blast zone under false pretenses (I.e that coronation ceremony) and were there after the cannon had charged up and was ready to fire, but yeah, it’s a really niche weapon that seems extraordinarily impractical. Depending on how long it takes to fire once it’s been charged up could be another issue-if it takes ages to actually launch the shot after everything is charged it’s even worse since even if their targets are lured to the blast zone they could easily escape if the cannon can’t fire without any warning or signs. It would be more likely to succeed in blowing up the enemies’ base (a static fortification) rather than the enemy themselves since the bases usually don’t move

17. Jojofann

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I joke about the once a month thing. I am actually referring to author's once a month update *___*

I thinking that Yun Che may use the caudron to protect himself

18. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the status of his wives/fiancées after his most recent decent?

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    still no progress in his Great Way of the Buddha?

20. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    He reached level 6 which is the max for the mortal plane earlier this year

SquadCammander354 likes this.