Spoiler I want to do it, even if it hurts

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ariary, Sep 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's r15 so it will not be so detailed

2. jepifish

jepifish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP to my thirsty 22 year old self

3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I am kinda confused. She married the guy she has a crush on or someone else? If it's someone else, her crush misunderstands she has cancer and rushes to ML? And why does ML go to her? He's the one who asked for divorce right? And when he realises she doesn't have cancer, will he leave her? And what if he never misunderstood her cancer thing, would he have ever gone to her and confessed?

4. jepifish

jepifish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the general gist of the story:
    • Male lead, Doyoon, had an abusive father and after his mother died, his aunt took custody of him and raised him with love and affection. However, due to growing up in a violently abusive household and seeing his mother still love her horribly abusive husband, Doyoon becomes traumatised about love.
    • Doyoon's aunt has cancer. She wants to see Doyoon happy and in love before she dies. He wants to fulfil part of that wish and decides to get married. Main girl, Haeyeon, offers herself up to Doyoon saying she needs the money and he needs a bride. She's lying, she loves him but is afraid if she tells him he'll reject her because he always rejected confessions during their college days.
    • Haeyeon's behaviour is confusing to Doyoon. In an attempt to hide her crush, she comes across as hostile so Doyoon thinks she hates him, so he's really confused about her drunk behaviour, and her kissing him blah blah blah.
    • I don't know why they separate, but it doesn't have anything to do with Haeyeon having cancer. That's the aunt. But the first chapter is a prologue and we know that they're separated and he's coming back to get her.

luliibunny, roseO, onnagiri and 12 others like this.
  5. gwenitaaaa

gwenitaaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel for this?

Milkymilk likes this.
  6. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But why did he feel angry? What was this thirst? Why did he feel burned up when he was talking to Sungjoon?

Why.

Just why.

Doyoon tried to find the answer but he couldn't.

He pretended he couldn't.

basically sungjoon pulled doyoon aside during a get-together and told him to let go of hayeon and said that he couldn’t make the fl happy. dy’s all sad and thinks they’re together & doesn’t believe in love because the only love he knows is his dad's possessive love towards his mom and that turned abusive and he doesn’t wanna turn out like him.

uh dy also comes down with a fever after this
    spoiler creds to archkey, one of the tl’s for the manhwa

7. honingzoet

Reading List:
    Link
    hayeon got a heatstroke and fainted and dayeon freaked out. after everything settles down, he thinks to himself:
    shin hayeon is lovely.

shin hayeon... shin hayeon... i love her.

i can't imagine a world without her.

they haven’t confessed to each other even when hayeon runs away hgdhshhd

spoiler creds to archkey; a translator for this series

8. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ughhhh thank you for the spoilers. i wish we had more info about them together. translations are up to ch 18 now for English and I've resorted to mtl the Indonesian (up to ch 36) chapters for my otp.haha

honingzoet likes this.
  9. honingzoet

Reading List:
    Link
    his name is gunwoo and he acts like his mom! they’ve been married for 7 years and only have one child even though it’s said that they spend passionate nights almost every day. ofc spoiler creds go to archkey on discord

10. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me it's Chinese name . I translated it but nothing is working

11. honingzoet

Reading List:
    Link
    gunwoo, their son, is close with woojin’s daughter who’s younger than him by 2 years and she calls him oppa; woojin is doyoon’s friend that worked at the department store. hayeon’s dad comes back with his debts cleared & he’s super nice to her until the end. the mc’s also have twins!
    spoiler creds to archkey on discord

12. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manhwa so much. I wish it got more hype. Does anyone know any spoilers about what the relationship is like between FL and ML after the marriage? Like is that when ML starts to love her? And then the aunt passes away right after?

13. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
  14. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    Any word on when season 2 is coming out?

15. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    Food for thought since we're on the spoiler thread - does Doyoon ever find out that she really loved him from the beginning? Is there any other jealousy/drama moments for the couple? How long are they married for until aunt passes/divorce occurs? Can we ever see moments between them after they get back together?

16. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 46 for manhwa - things got spicy in the living room ;)

17. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER FOR CH 48-49!!!!!!!!!

MTL warning so it may not be accurate.

So Woojoon comes over to Hayeon & Doyoon's house ~~very suddenly~~ when Doyoon is away (just like an errand) and Hayeon is alone at home. He wanted to drop off a late wedding gift (a rug from turkey and its HUGE) for the couple and he wanted to drop it off quickly. Hayeon isn't sure if it's okay for him to bring it but she allows it because he insists it'll be a quick drop-off.

Scene change to Woojoon oppa dropping off carpet and they're joking about it (?) when Doyoon arrives and sees them being friendly. He gets jealous and calls Hayeon to his side (she does, loyal waifu right here) and both her and Woojoon are confused by Doyoon's actions. Doyoon is like questioning him like "why you come so suddenly??" (he thinks woojoon is sus basically) and LMAO

Woojoon picks up on the jelly vibes and he assures + teases Doyoon that both men are in trouble xD (doyoon because he's jelly of his friend *cough cough any man in the future approaching wifey* and woojoon because he's about to get beat up lol)

18. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    I spoke too soon.

CH 49 spoilers

So, from what I understand (mtl) Doyoon asks Hayeon for a hug after Woojoon leaves (which she does) and all the while he's remembering something that his dad(?) told him and it's really bothering him.

I didnt understand what the dad(?) had told him but basically Doyoon thinks to himself at the end of the chapter soemthing like: when the time comes, i'll let hayeon go.

--> So from what we heard in previous spoilers, I think the dad is telling Doyoon they're similar or that Doyoon will abuse Hayeon/turn out like the dad or something. And I think that's why Doyoon is thinking, "i wont be like you, i can let her go at the end of this (...and not harm her)"

19. Naant

Naant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @missbluesunglasses thank you for the spoilers. I really hate doyoon's dad. He's so cruel.

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  20. honingzoet

Reading List:
    Link
    kakaopage; it’s r15 tho, so u need a korean phone number to read it