Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Adele was dying from her 1st timeline, she was wishing if only she could start over (or regretted how her life went) That feeling echoed with her ancestor, Hoxenlite's final wish, so the power in the forest kind of activated itself.
    Now, regarding the voice who was calling her before her last moment. The novel heavily implied it was Hexion. It didnt go into detail AT ALL, but 1st timeline Hexion was on his way to Adele for unknown reason(He somehow learned about the assassination.

2. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    The other half of the side stories focused on the Biftas
    If you are not fond of the Biftas, you might want to skip this.

So basically, Paris joined a mercenary group. Kuarn was a bounty hunter, Miran (the ex duke's first name) relied on gambling to make his living. He was a talented gambler. Cecilia (ex duchess) has a talent in trade and became a business woman.
    After many years, (somewhere between 10-15 years after the main story.
    Adele accidently ran into Paris when his group was hired as guards for one of her expedition. Paris sincerely apologized to her for what happened in the past. (tbh, Paris did the least damage, he just didnt do anything, but he never actively abuse her I think)
    Then time passed, as Aiden became 4 years old, Adele would inevitably think about her childhood when she looked at her children from time to time. She was filled with so much happiness spending each say with her own family now, that she decided to expunge the exile punishment from the Bifta. Not to forgive, but to forget. To finally put everything behind her.
    (Have to say the book explained her decision quite well. Adele was never the vengeful type. And now Bifta had been punished for almost as long as Adele "being a Bifta". She didnt think it was necessary to make them suffer their entire lives. She doesnt want to feel even the smallest guilt towards the Bifta, cause she literally doesnt want to think about them at all. This punishment was sort of like the last tie she has with the Biftas)
    Hexion ordered ppl to inform the ex duchess their exile has been lifted. She then went to find the ex duke to help her find their sons together. A lot is left to imagination. Kuarn didnt get a POV at all.
    It was mentioned that the Ex duke was trying to atone for what he did by visitng slums frequently during those years.
    Honestly I dont give a damn. I was just happy Adele's family life was filled with so much joy and peace.

After 15 years, Adele bought a bouquet for Hexion for the first time and told him how much she loved him and asked him to stay with her forever (redoing her vows basically. she hardly expressed her feeling like this, so Hexion was so happy he kissed her in front of their kids. The children separated them quickly cause they think Daddy was "eating" mommy (well kids, you arent that far off). Hexion obviously was upset by this. Then it was Adele who gave him a quick kiss and assured him it will just be 10 more years.

The End
    Now Im waiting patiently for the manhwa to reach the part where Adele found out Hexion enduring his pain alone in his room. Probably in 5 chapters

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  3. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want duchess to suffer more though every one deserves that and what about her new born daughter

4. Maiikish

Maiikish New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone know where can i read the chapter in English after the 28
    On insta or discord write me on mangaita_ on instagram plis i want more
    I know there was on video on YouTube but i couldn't read it cause the remove it

5. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    newtoki65.com but it is in korean. There are right now 38 chap. There are on youtube video to chap. 25 by yuki onna and the video abaut if any one shuld give there time on reading novel / webtoon by Lohali. That's what I know from looking on google and youtube. Personally the webtoon art isn't too good for me to want read it like I feel with manhwa wmmap ( for example ) , and I wouldn't give my time to read the novel even if it would be translated one day to english. From time to time I have look on manhwa when I wait for other more interesting manhwa to come.

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  6. zemblenity

zemblenity Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta say, this thread has been one of the most satisfying spoiler threads ever! So thank you for that. Also, this story is such a fresh concept for Manhua stories. Like, the FL and ML’s love is not toxic, the FL knows her worth and doesn’t roll over and forgive so quickly, ugh it’s just a beautiful story!

7. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not confirmed but the emperor (who’s related to the ML) might be the one who ordered to killed the MC

8. wendeexx

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd ML is the red head Jin. I think he likes the MC since they were young. They were both orphans i guess and were living in the streets

9. wendeexx

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu soo muchh for thisss

10. hana.iqbal

hana.iqbal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you, thanks @Hakucyou for all the wonderful summaries and effort! :bloblove:

11. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers

12. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I just wanted to show my gratitude for the spoilers
    sorry for tagging, Thank you so much @Hakucyou for the spoilers and mtls :blobtaco: I read the whole thread and thank you everyone for the spoilers and discussions and theories blobmelt_thumbs
    now I know the whole story from the spoilers... but I’m totally satisfied with the happy fairy tale ending and how it turned out :blob_blush:
    I do hope the novel gets picked up again, cause this is such a good story and it even has a manhwa with beautiful artwork

13. RaizelsKnight

RaizelsKnight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers and theories!!!! It made me sleep more comfortably hehehehe:blobpats:

hana.iqbal and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  14. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Y
    You are all very welcome! Just doing what I can as part of this wonderful community. I was and still am receiving so much generous sharing from others as well.(what motivated me to sign up here in the first place, was also from someone sharing spoilers, much detailed than I)

I just stumble upon this story early on and had the pleasure to share the spoiler with you. Since Im not advanced enough to translate fluffy episodes or passages, I thought I should give full synopsis,And YES I personally love to read/do synopsis too, so thats what I opted for.

I really love love love how Adele and Hexion' relationship evolves throughout the story. I believe these was ABSOLUTELY zero misunderstanding between them. Heck, not even the common self questioning like "why did he/she do that to me? Could it be?..." Adele just straight up ask Hexion the most point blank question, "do you like me?" Gotta love the girl's attitude.
    Although they both have some insecurity issue, but they never once decided or even attempt to give up, BUT to keep trying or as I like to put it, "went with the flow for as long as they could". So when they finally made up their minds, it just felt so natural and meant to be, almost a bit anti-climatic. One of the most mature relationship I've seen. Their feelings for each other was not given by some mysterious strong affections in the beginning. They EARNED it by putting in real effort, to make this work.

I think Im about 2 or 3 manhwa chapters away from that scenes Im waiting for. So excited!

15. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex-Duke, come on.. If you want to aton for what you did to your daughter, go to her, make up to her, not just go to the slums and make you feel better by seeing the kids who are in the same condition your daughter did. The one who should be scared of the other is Adele, not you, sir.

Chizuru and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  16. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

18. dietsoba

dietsoba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, I was disappointed when the chapters were taken down before I got he chance to read, so this was a blessing ♥️

Alniyat and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  19. Blissful_reader

Blissful_reader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.....so all this time Kuarn thought that they were not blood related? He is the only oblivious one on the family. What if he really did feel something else towards Adelle?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are indeed blood related tho, right? Adele found out she's the count's illegitimate daughter in the first timeline. And this is why the countess hated Adele since one point when she found out.