Spoiler To Help You Understand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ni-b, Jul 25, 2020.

1. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    goddamn that hurts

Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  2. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, right? Anyone in Violet's shoes would emotionally and mentally get exhausted with such set up. Not loved, not respected...she's even bullied! Augh!

darkcrystal, Scapezz, ayiyin and 11 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plzzz :)

Viliel likes this.
  4. gucchi

gucchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: To Help You Understand / 당신의 이해를 돕기 위하여
    Author: 이보라
    Genre: Fantasy,Gender Bender, Romance

Description:
    In exchange for paying the huge debts owed by the royal family, Princess Violet was sent to marry Winter, the Duke’s illegitimate son.

“I’ve never seen such a wonderful man before in my life.”

Fortunately, Violet fell in love with her arranged partner at first sight, but their marriage was destined to fail from the beginning.

“If it was easy, I wouldn’t have come to tell you. Just this once together…..”

“Do you realise how much money has moved whilst you’ve stood here wasting my time?”

Three years later, Violet wasn’t sure such a busy man would even bother to attend her funeral.

So, when she decided to end it all,

“What’s going on….”

Violet stared blankly at herself in the bedroom’s full-body mirror.

The person in the mirror was obviously her husband, Winter Blooming.

So why did she and her husband switch bodies?

“I guess I’ve really gone crazy now.”

--
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/to-help-you-understand/

5. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this already has a thread

6. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like angst that I can handle lol. By that I mean the ml looks redeemable and mc has a backbone. The title is really interesting too, how the body switching can literally put them in the other's perspective and help them 'understand'. Looking forward to the character growth of both leads more so than the romance here :)
    Someone gave an earlier spoiler of how her brother practically disappointed her cuz he won't help with the divorce (financially) does she have any reliable allies at all?? And guessing there'll be a couple of backstabbers or ppl with hidden agendas here like the cousin... anyone care to spoil and warn?

7. ascendance

ascendance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Warning - I will add this every time I spoil: I MTL it, but it is what I have understood. I could be wrong, but based on my previous spoiler and the translation that was released, most of it seemed to happened.) It has also been awhile since I read some of these chapters.

Violet meets her mom, and her mom is talking about how her brother is having a hard time and how the throne was rightfully his. I believe the eldest brother died before, so the mom is incredibly protective of her only son now. I do believe she loves Violet, but when Violet started talking about how unhappy she was, the mom reacts poorly and only further made her feel neglected by not only her husband but also her mother.

This chapter actually starts off pretty good for Violet because Winter actually attends a party and she will be really happy to be able to introduce Winter as her husband to others, a privilege she never got. On their way home, Violet mentions how she wants to talk, and he says that if it is about divorce, it is not necessary. But it isn't about divorce. She starts saying how if she can't divorce, she wants to talk about having a child. I was so happy for her, but the MAN SAYS THERE IS NO NEED AND REJECTS HER. Apparently, she has brought up the conversation several times in the past and he has always put it off but mentions that the pain she felt those moments never compared to being neglected by her husband.

After everything that has happened to her, I really think she needed that assurance that in the future she wouldn't be alone.
    as in having a child that would support her in the future and at least have that small part of a loving family :(

Sorry to leave you guys with angst for these spoilers.

JakeEOD12, boom2424, Niveis and 89 others like this.
  8. Trololokoko

Trololokoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. anin_chappy

anin_chappy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC somehow ill? She's been hinting that she wont be able to live long.

10. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa, Wapdyne and Dragon_Reader like this.
  11. Musiciati

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish I could continue reading this story, if only I had an account on the KakaoPage, but while I was lurking in the comments I found this...
    According to a comment on the KakaoPage, I think around chapter 154, Winter cancels his business trip to the north, due to the confirmed arrival of their baby.:blobscream:

Priar, L.A.C.L., lisaaa and 73 others like this.
  12. Rosie Posie

Rosie Posie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers plzzzzz :aww:

13. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel dropped again??:cry:

Qoer and Viliel like this.
  14. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for these juicy spoilers :aww::aww::aww::aww:

15. Musiciati

Reading List:
    Link
    According to some reviews here are some of the chapters where important events happen for our couple. (MTL)
    **Seeing the chapter titles, I can see how this story is a psychological, full of regret, emotional story and not your usual happier romance fantasy, but still is an intriguing story of redemption of two people.

Episode 3: Violet Changes Body (Violet Suicide)
    Episode 9: Violet, 2nd Suicide (shot)
    Episode 28: Violet, 3rd Suicide (Winter thank-Kahn tooth???)
    Episode 29: Winter, Violet's Pain
    Episode 32: Beryl Incident
    Episode 39: The Boy Who Knows the Condition of Changing Body/ Violet Confess How to Change Body to Winter
    Episode 40: Violet leaves Winter
    Episode 42: A Year Later
    Episode 45: Winter Suicide
    Episode 47: Winter and Violet Reunite
    Episode 59: Winter, 2nd Suicide
    Episode 90: Winter, 3rd Suicide Attempt
    Episode 92: Winter and Violet Divorce Decision Cancelled
    Episode 110: Confession
    Episode 112: Make Up
    Episode 156: Winter and Violet Learn About Pregnancy

Characters:
    Winter 24-29 years old, CEO of Kanic Hotel, Duke's illegitimate child
    Violet 18-23 years old, Princess
    James, Duke of Blooming, Winter's father
    Catherine, Duchess of Blooming, Dave's birthmother and Winter's Stepmother
    Zen, Violet's maid
    Hayel, Winter's Aide
    Flip, Violet's beloved retinue
    Lulu, Kanik inc, later Violet's mansion butler
    Turin, Lulu's husband, Violet's chef
    Ella, Violet's birthmother
    Esh, Violet's brother and former crown prince.
    Carlson, playboy, singer, druggist and Violet's old friend.
    Beryl, a doctor hired by James (the culprit of the Violet fake pregnancy case)
    Sharon, Princess of the Principality of Dos, and Violet's friend
    Aus, Sharon's friend
    Ferron, Sharon's brother, heir to the Principality of Dos, Violet's first brother, Wayne's friend
    Pim, Former Kanik company employee, spy for Violet.
    Lina, Pim's daughter
    liziya, Jordi Employer of Violet's out-of-town Yupimchuck family??
    Elsa Aiden-Ridge, one who hurt Violet
    Kanik employees, Anjali, Iglin, Nisa

At some point Violet thinks she is pregnant and Winter Doesn't believe it and ask if she had an affair. Apparently there is a reason why Winter and Violet couldn't conceive, but Violet didn't know that, and was disappointed by Winter, who doubted her. It turns out that the pregnancy is not real. Apparently, Violet was given a medicine that could make the mother-in-law misunderstand that she was pregnant. Violet is about to leave and asks Winter, who is holding onto her, how to change her body and shoots a gun in from of her eyes in Winter?? (translation was kind of rough)...She leaves and settles in a village with a help of a friend and Winter watching Violet, tries to commit suicide, but he finds out that he can't die as he pleases, he ask Violet for three months or so and approaches.

Wow, what a schemer/scum, he considers Violet like a property to buy and sell and doesn't regard her position at all. So he scams Winter by making him pay the royal family a huge amount of money and then took away about 90% of income through paperwork on Violet's land. Also, he opposes Violet's divorce, in case his money flow will be cut off, and pretends to be farming and gaining public sentiment from the people, but is actually living off with Violet's money.

Don't know if this is canon or someone's fic, but gives us a hint into what's going through Winter's mind after the Episode 39/40 event. I just had the website mtl this so I could read the letter, https://writef.postype.com/post/7312886

16. anonymousshiina

anonymousshiina New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then this must be the reason why they swap bodies.. everytime one is one the verge of death, instead of dying, they swap.. ooh

linab, Blablasimp, Klioo and 4 others like this.
  17. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering so many words suicide mentioned, it worries me. :blobsad: (i don't think this is my cup of tea)

18. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!:aww:

Trololokoko and Musiciati like this.
  19. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh so first Violet decides to commit suicide (thrice) and then ML decides to commit suicide (thrice) and do they ever like communicate properly? Does the villain prince ever gets his just deserts?

20. Musiciati

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read some reviews, but they were MTL so beware that it maybe wrong, this is just more details on the spoilers I gave last time.
    Also @Dragon_Reader , I think the whole idea of the body switching gives the FL and ML a chance to see the other from one's perspective rather than their own biased prior perceptions, and the fact that if they want to switch back to their own bodies, the have to have contact with each other and this kind of forces them to acknowledge their past perceptions and see each other in a newer light.
    In all, both both sides isn't particularly better at being patient or is wholly in the wrong, but the misunderstandings, relationship instability and influences around them is what lead the couple away and the whole process of them overcoming all the obstacles and slowly changing, is what makes them a stronger couple in the end I think.
    Since I have to rely on spoiler reviews and the NU translated novel, I don't really know what happens to the prince scum yet, but I assume he gets what he deserves in the end.:blobtriumph:
    So the reason why a child was thought to be not possible was the fact that ML is an illegitimate heir of a different family than the duke, the clan that ML is a part of is very closed/secretive Kanik clan, and if a mixed race that is not of the same clan, there cannot be a child, so that's why there wasn't a possibility of a child between the royal blood of FL, which only the ML and the Duchess knew.
    Their relationship improved and he wanted to create a warm family for the lonely FL, and ML wants a child, but he knew he couldn't and didn't tell FL, bc she would be disappointed.:blob_teary:
    The Duchess is the one who gave the medicine that showed fake pregnancy symptoms and so FL thought she was and didn't know how the ML would feel, but she felt anxious and happy.
    So, when ML finds out that FL is pregnant, he suspects FL infidelity and rants at FL.
    Apparently, the workers knew she wasn't pregnant, but kept gaslighting her by giving her baby shoes as gifts too. (how cruel):blobtriumph:
    The fake/quack doctor ran away and a new doctor revealed the conspiracy and that shocked FL, since she's been thinking of how she would decorate the room for the baby.
    FL then decides to leave ML, and she didn't want to commit suicide and die because then she would switch bodies to the ML and instead decides to travel far instead of trying to die.
    FL tried to leave without a word, but ML tries to stop her and then FL shows him how the body switching works and after seeing how the key is suicide, his mentality is shattered and didn't stop FL from leaving.
    After FL left, he became more conscious and appears in front of FL and says that the divorce adjustment period is necessary and asked for a 3 month grace period.
    So the ML and FL spend time together for the 3 months and get to know/understand each other more.:aww:
    The ML believes that FL will be happy if she has no confidence? He decides to commit suicide after the 3 months and leave FL with all his assets as a legacy :facepalm:(The reviewer and I agree that the idea is stupid and why couldn't they talk to each other, before doing such extreme actions, like you love each other why would you do that?!?)
    After ML's death, the FL is set to be remarried? and the priority is to reinstate the royal family. ML finds out he is still alive. FL is back and is being dictated by the Prince and something about marriage (idk the translation was rough).
    FL has a remarriage plan by snatching her own doctor?
    Since FL hasn't divorced ML, ML asks her to reconsider the divorce.
    FL says she felt like she would die because she hated divorce and the ML accepts the FL proposal.
    The Kanik clan has some sort of 'god-given opportunity' or magic that is the reason behind the changing of bodies with each other and clear up any misunderstandings. It also a characteristic that descends from the lineage of the male lords, and there is a certain phenomenon that occurs only with companions when special conditions are satisfied, so maybe that's why they can have children later.
    Apparently, in the side story, they either want or they have a son who looks like the FL and a daughter that looks like the ML.:aww:

Priar, suri_0828, Kirarapot and 116 others like this.