Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Isai05

Isai05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an mtl link?

2. TwoDuckDonuts

TwoDuckDonuts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who have read this novel, how good do you think it is? I am in doubt if I will read it yes or no so I would like to hear your opinion to help me decide: 3

3. wonmil88

wonmil88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far (I have read the 14chapters that are translated), I think it’s pretty good. The vibe really reminds me of The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess, but the MC in here has more miserable life. The MC is very mature, and she has a very strong will. I cannot say anything more than this since I only read 14ch. So far, it hasn’t really revealed anything yet, but it was a very good introduction of plot and characters. I’m really excited for the next chapters :aww:

4. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is far different from other reincarnation novels I have read.:aww: This is a little bit dark, and it doesn't give half of the story away if you have read the summary in comparison to some novels.:blobwhistle: So you get very curious and attentive to the plot:blobhyperthink:, wondering for yourself what's going to happen next, and if she will avenge and change her fate:bloboh:. This author seem promising:blob_plusone:. I have good expectations for this one, hopefully the author will continue till the end and won't drop this. :blobpopcorn_two:

As mentioned in the novel, the so called 'wicked woman' aka. Villainess has an actual name, it is Freyr Heronis.
    This is how they described her
    She married the shitty Duke, and to no one's surprise, it was for political reasons. :blobconfused: It was mentioned that she was well treated in the mansion and by her husband. He was
    So Freyr started to having feelings of love towards the Duke and believed that they would stay happier as a couple.

But ever since that bitch Eunice (aka the "female lead" ) came into the view, the Duke two timed and made up an excuse saying there was nothing going on between those two:blobcurse:. Freyr hired someone to follow Eunice, just to spy on her (not to kill her though sadly :blobunamused:) . But somehow her plans backfired and someone falsely accused her for being jealous and greedy that tried to hurt an innocent person aka his lover??? If it's not bad enough, they also claimed her of abducting and torturing the people of the slums, and cursing at the imperial family with their blood and brought chaos in the whole empire. :blobneutral:

So in short, her mother is innocent. The fact that she can't bare to see blood, let alone dead bodies. - Said by Freyr herself. Tells much about what kind of person she is. :blobsneeze:

I feel like someone was behind it all, plotting her downfall since day one when she became Duchess of Heronis. I think the so called Female lead, the bitch, the home wrecker herself is the real villainess :blobcat_hyper: and she was part of the plan to take out the poor Freyr.

:blobpeek:I hope Daphne will be able to solve the mystery about her family, prove to everyone the innocence of her dear mother, and take revenge on those who have dared to hurt her physically and mentally.:blobspearpeek: So far the ML haven't entered the plot yet and I'm already at the latest chapter (14). :blobtriumph: That is as far information as I can give. I hope you all enjoyed my post! :blobhighfive:

-C

5. Zayden

Zayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Shirayuki.. likes this.
  6. Ren99

Ren99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i will love Simon more than Ragnar Lol:blob_blush:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :blob_blush::blob_blush:
    This were fanmade btw, approved by the author

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  7. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you very much for posting it!

ariane09 and Ren99 like this.
  8. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  9. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even reading the spoilers left me feel fuming. Anyone know what will happe to the asshole duke and his asshole family? I would like to know about their downfall and also in the end, does her innocent mother gets her justice? I hope the duke regrets so much when he hears about what happened to her and what he did to her. Don't die duke and fake white lotus duchess, I want to see both of you to suffer tremendous pain till you grow old

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  10. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    So I tried to MTL the last chapter and from what I got...

MC rescued ML from drowning and he became a dragon while unconscious. MC snuggled with his dragon form and woke up to him in his human form where he ended up hugging her tightly. I believe MC's stepbrother helped heal the ML as well.

He was punished as well as a Count who worked for him. Duke had to resign from his position as duke. It seems the heroine is dead since it was mentioned the two children lost their mother. The emperor was also dethroned. I think the empress tried to persuade Simon to lift the emperor's punishment? But he wouldn't. The Duke's two children chose to not continue their father's dukedom and erased their family name so now they're commoners.

They confessed to each other and kissed a few times in the last chapter. I don't see any side stories so it seem to have ended with ML telling MC she's so weak, she better not try to escape. They proclaimed their love to each other at the end as well.

mmem, Melita_H, kakawow and 111 others like this.
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldnt it be half brother instead of stepbrother

Diaryy likes this.
  12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers! :blobnom:

For the shitty duke and his fam, well, this is quite a light punishment. I don't know, it feels like comparing to what MC mother went through and MC also, well he and his fam got it easy.....or is it only me who think so?:sweating_profusely:

Blue_C06, Khadz, Bella94 and 24 others like this.
  13. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait who's is this duke? A new character?

14. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's stepbrother because MC found herself a new "family" with Lennox and his brother (a magician who specialized in healing) and their mother (a merchant). They "adopted" her into their family.

The Duke is MC's father. The guy who cheated on her mother and married the heroine. He had two children with the heroine.

15. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry I got mixed up with Forgotten Juliet novel
    Anyway, thank you so much for the spoilers!

Vallerie_unknown and NohrNeir like this.
  16. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    No you're not alone. I really hope korean authors could give more satisfying ending for the heroines' shitty families. Most novel end with the MCs forgiving their families or ignoring their shitty families existance, or merely exile and have to live as commoners (Please throw me away/actually i was real, etc.. ). I really hope authors could give more painful, torment, brutal punishments for the ending for those shits. Just like how they treated MC, they deserve to be treated the same. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
    The only ending I like is Death is The Only Ending For the Villain. It's very satisfying, they really got what they deserve.

17. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did they frame MC's mother just so the duke could marry the lady? It doesn't seems to be just for that since some spoilers said
    the emperor was involved

18. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the duke ever felt remorse letting his first wife who truely loved him dies, without even investigate the truth about her?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  19. ManhwaAddict

ManhwaAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see the pictures. Is there a link perhaps?

20. Ren99

Ren99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I changed it again and I don't know why it didn't work.:sweating_profusely::blob_teary:

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.