Spoiler I gave birth to the villain's child/ 살인귀의 아이를 낳았다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    EUUXEVRU8AAKaM2.jpg-large.jpg resource.jpg
    The story of a woman who has been in a one-night to avoid an organised marriage and is abused by her father after having a child.

Karine, daughter of Viscount Tyrian, is on the verge of getting married and is on the verge of being sold. After sleeping with an unknown man, Karine gives birth and raises Nitense, who is pregnant as desired.

Her father treats Karine, who had lost her value, and sells her to the Grand Duke and sends her to the dukedom, where it is rumoured that people are dying every day.

“There is nothing else I want from you."

"Live the way you want in the mansion I left, but don't stand out.”

Karine is afflicted with a helpless depression with no will for life, and is surprised to discover that the rumored 'killer ear(?)' was a man who spent the night with him. But the Grand Duke does not know Karine's face. The one she met there was a man who had spent the night together, who apparently said he had lost his sight.

"I just feel attracted to this depressed woman and cute child."

“Is there really nothing to do?”
    "Yes"
    “Then I.. will live invisibly as you said.”

As he watched her softly admitting his situation, the tail of his eyes rose strangely. She held the child's hand and headed to the villa next to the mansion.

RAWS: https://newtoki84.com/webtoon/8929496/살인귀의-아이를-낳았다?toon=일반웹툰

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s seems interesting but not worded right

kawaii12345 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I just mtled it.
    Hope a translation team picks this up

5. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

her child it's so cute

I wonder why he lost sight? I wonder why it's like that ... it seems to have something to do with rumour?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
    Paris_Eve and Shey_04 like this.
  6. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An abusive dad and the monster of the North ml[​IMG]

7. BlackTeaAndMallows

BlackTeaAndMallows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cover is so :aww: beautiful.

Pretty pretty MC and handsome ML
    Wanna know more about the story :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

athene911, Paris_Eve and Shey_04 like this.
  8. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds of one of those Chinese novels were the FL has a one night stand with the ML and gives birth to a kid.... the ML/FL either doesn’t remember or remembers and the ML feels a connection with the kid but doesn’t know why...... and most of those I read are the ML is a CEO...... :blobthinkingsmirk:
    Well, I dont even wanna bother with the plot ....but just the art is really good....

9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why tf they always portray the north as bad. Remind me again whcih part of america decided to abolish slavery

All the heroes are from the north like Ulysses s Grant, Jon snow the raptors...

10. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aren't all d manhuas r like this like 95% follows d same story.
    n can we stop comparing it with manhua n the fl with trashta just because she has silver hair fr ppl

zhaf0606, purple pink and Neelambori like this.
  11. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    These are written by Korean people who probably has only generic information about American history. As they are korean their idea of big bad wolf in the north would be the north of korea....

All those ML's that are rummored to be bad guys lives on the north of Korea...

Most of the time they would always wear the same set of clothing....

Don't tell me....

[​IMG]

12. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO, I snorted so hard I hurt my throat :blobrofl:

Well, if the black-haired guy is the Grand Duke, how convenient it is when FL wanted to get pregnant, she hit a jackpot and immediately conceived great DNA. Now imagine if the guy she had one night stand with was just a handsome but poor commoner. Real life can't be that great anyway.

LOL, why am I so salty.

13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the raws and the kid of the ML and MC is just so cute :aww:

Paris_Eve, Aymee and YourFemaleLead like this.
  14. Naruto lover

Naruto lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok...
    No matter how many times I reread the explanation of this new order it seems impossible to get in my head.
    So, Can anyone please tell me how can I read the spoilers?:aww:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  15. Shey_04

Shey_04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think a "Duke" is similar. Is the same but in other way
    (Sorry for my English)

16. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Common ML super power, 1 snoo snoo and instant pregnancy on first time when intended one night stand. Secondary power is able to knock up FL on first try when wanting a child.

These powers often pair with common FL ability to either produce one super intelligent boy that has ability to attract ML or twins. So many twins get born from them.

17. KuranFan

KuranFan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite interested in this. A Spanish group has been translating the manhwa and so far, they have released a few chapters (8) but I wanted to know if it was based on a novel.

Daisychangedhermind and Shey_04 like this.
  18. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's wealthy too, those MLs.. Oh my.. Don't tell me :blobowoevil_horns:

19. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is a summary / translation of chapters 1 to 10, credits to happy neko scan
    [
    The father of the protagonist (Karinna) wanted to sell her to a fat man (Count Bupo) who has a kind of harem of wives, according to Karinna, Bupo is the culprit of the death of her mother and because of this it is that she takes the determination to get pregnant to avoid getting married at all costs, Karinna becomes pregnant with the obviously male protagonist, it should be noted that during the act neither of them said the name ... therefore Karinna disappears the next morning leaving the protagonist wanting more of the woman with whom he spent a "good night" gives the order to look for the woman in order to know her a little more thoroughly.
    6 months pass and Count Bupo arrives, who gets angry and breaks the agreement because Karinna is pregnant, Karinna's father gets angry and hits her, saying that he will give her a punishment for not being able to be sold,
    3 years pass and Karinna is a service employee, her father continues to mistreat her but she endures for the sake of her son, the father tells her that Archduke Basster Kayen is interested in her as a wife and that he is offering 7 pairs of gold bars, 20 race horses, a silk set and a deal of exclusive sales trade for one year Karinna agrees to be the wife due to the desperation experienced, both (Karinna and her son) arrive at the archduke's mansion, Karinna immediately recognizes that the archduke is the father of her son and realizes that the man's eyes look different from Three years ago, the protagonist does not recognize Karinna but he has a memory of that night, He mentions that he sent to search all over the country for that woman but that he never found her (... 3 years)
    he realizes that the eyes of Nitens (Karinna's son) are red and that it is a particular color.
    They both reach an agreement that they will be husband and wife just for appearances and on paper, since there will be no romance between them (we know this is a lie, but what you say) and that they can do whatever they want as long as they do not bother and are out of sight of the archduke.
    Karinna and Nitens will live in the attached mansion, Karinna refuses to have a maid or a butler, so only the two of them will live in the mansion,at night Karinna tells a story to Nitens about a prince, a princess and a curse, she tells Nitens that the story was actually about her and his father and reveals that the man who is now her husband is in actually his biological father but that he should not tell him anything about it until Nitens is older because otherwise the curse could be activated again, Nitens assures that he will keep it a secret
    . 15 days pass and the male protagonist returns from a business trip, Nitens was trying to feed the fish but his shovel slips and falls into the fish fountain, the anguished boy looks for Oslo (a gentleman who tells them that any problem they can turn to him ) in the process he meets Kayen who offers to help him, Kayen carries the child and realizes that it is too light,Kayen asks Nitens about how many times he eats a day, the boy remembers the grandfather saying that they had to eat the crumbs and that it would only be once a day (because of this, Nitens has the thought that he will be scolded if he eats too much) answering that he only ate once a day, causing surprise in Kayen, the boy wanted to say that he was scolded once a day, but he gets confused and ends up saying that he eats once every three days, Kayen gets angry and sends to call the employees of the attached mansion, so the butler reminds him that Karinna refused to have employees.then Kayen get the shovel out of the pond and tells Nitens that he can ask for help at any time (the boy recognizes that he is his father but remembers his promise to his mother) Karinna tells Nitens that she was looking for him, to which the boy tells her that the uncle helped him get the shovel out of the pond, Karinna greets formally and Kayel asks her about the child's feeding, to which Karinna talks sweetly with him child, reminding him that she prepares cookies that are also food, saying that it must have been a misunderstanding of the child, Nitens says that if he eats too much he will be scolded to which Karinna says no, that this is something of the past, Kayen listening Everything, he is surprised and wants to know more about it but Karinna refuses to tell him,Then decided to see what is happening with the feeding of both (since Karinna also looked thinner) Kayen enters the mansion and sees first hand that Karinna buys few ingredients to prepare the food and that she made the same foods every day ( apparently it was not to generate monetary expenses) Karinna embarrassed says that for the next one she will buy more food, but Kayen says that he will put a servant and a maid, Karinna again refuses, so Kayen orders the food to be prepared because they will eat together, Kayen mentions to Karinna that he wants to give Nitens an instructor to learn manners and advance in his studies, Karinna asks him about why he is interested in Nitens to which Kayen tells her that now he is also his son so He wants to form a bond with him so that he does not call him uncle forever,He also tells Karinna that from now on they will eat together every day to which Karinna does not agree, that if he wanted to eat then he can eat only with Nitens, Karinna only wants to sleep forever, Nitens is comfortable eating the variety of dishes, it is at this point where it is revealed that Karinna only gets up to prepare food when Nitens tells her that he is hungry, otherwise Karinna only sleeps all day, Kayen comes to the conclusion that Karinna is sick, then the assistant tells him to be more kind, gentleman, sincere ... etc with her, the next day Nitens is going to study very happy, Karinna tells him to follow the orders of the teachers and that he is a very intelligent child, Nitens is concerned that his mother will have to eat without being present, kayen tells him not to worry because he will make sure that Karinna eats, the child leaves calm, while his parents begin to talk, kayen apologizes Due to the insensitive attitude, Karinna remarks that a request from Kayen was that they should be invisible, Kayen says that he did not refer to that form which Karinna rejects and sees with discomfort since they had already established that they would be just a couple for convenience, Karinna ends with "when did you care about me?" and leaves, frustrated Kayen talks to vicent (the assistant) again about what happened and how cold Karinna is, the assistant tells him that he must continue to treat her well because he could regret it in the future if he loses her. the next morning Nitens goes to a school event for young people of the same age, Kayen goes to say goodbye to Nitens, the boy leaves and his parents talk again, they agree to be friends, already in the afternoon Karinna wakes up realizing that Kayen is sitting in her room with the excuse that he is Waiting to eat with a friend, Karinna gets up and goes to bathe, goes out to dress herself (Kayen is blushing and obviously finds it strange that Karinna does not need anyone, despide being a noble) Kayen sees the torture marks on the back of Karinna and realizes that everything fits like a puzzle, Karinna was mistreated as if it were a slave, losing all hope, Kayen feels stupid not seeing so much evidence on his nose, he tells Karinna to go live together in the main mansion because he feels lonely, (he also tells her that there is no hierarchy among friends, so call him Basser) Karinna She still refuses to go live with Kayen, he sees her fears and comforts her saying that she is the Archduchess, no one can hurt her and that he will defend her from even her father, that she can cause all the problems she wants, that he will take care of fixing everything (as long as it is not something serious like murder) that she does not have to be shy about asking or wanting things, so Karinna laughs genuinely as she gives him Thanks , he is surprised and blushed at this, since Karinna was always expressionless.
    ]

RedsBlue, beazacha, Biakushi and 60 others like this.
  20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this summary!

Is it explained anywhere what kind of curse Karinna means? Is it made up for her son to keep the secret or does she know something about Kayen?
    I don’t really understand why Kayen needed her as a wife and paid so much to her father, when he could get any noblewoman, moreover someone without a child. Did he even know about the existence of the child when he decided on Karinna?