Spoiler Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this might not be the defense you're looking fot but Rhonya's contract with Orphe/Laclaine isn't made known in public (the king DOES know she's contracted with these 2 high beings though) but the manga notes her granpa was not aware she was at contracted with Laclaine (not sure on Orphe)
    Rhonya's contract with Orphe was very late in her academy life (probably close or a year before her condemnation event), only sure thing I can say was it was during a final exam in some sort for Laclaine, as for Orphe, she had to prove herself that she won't abandon the contract afterwards (most students perform contracte for grading purposes, its too much of a hassle to stay in a contract knowing you'll have to fulfill your end of the bargain and SHOULD do it at any time you are called by the spirit).
    And, Rhonya being too nice and not wanting to flaunt her achievements in saving the world because her family would just increase their already big, unreasonable, standard towards her (I'm aware of the plot point why won't the king do more for her or Schneider knowing she's abused. For the former, lets assume he doesn't know since Rhonya is too nice not to tell him and she probably begged Schneider not to tell too since all she has to do is bear with it till they get engaged)

Edit: Ah! Your issue was WHY did the King allow this? Well, despite the engagement publicly annulled, this was Schneider's biggest oof, and he did not let his uncle be aware of it. THAT was the entire issue with Schneider's POV in Vol.02. All notable side cast minus for Misano is facepalming him for his actions without a thought (why did he have to PUBLICLY humiliate a noblewoman who did more controbutions on the empire instead of breaking off the engagement in private) and he was lucky Rhonya is a merciful girl that ran away instead of enacting revenge

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry it's garbage especially with misano coming to the Cafe and using her status to humiliate Rhonya and bust up her business. like I said above this is why I just can't stomach this kind of Japanese literature.

lazynoodles and Creolenerd like this.
  3. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know if Misano is really the culprite for now. Rhonya, at least, believe that it is someone else's doing.

4. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that in any way reasonable? And second, can you think of anyone in her circumstances that wouldn't just write a letter to the king requesting an audience?

I finally got to reading the abandoned empress and I have to say I found Aristia to be a much more believable character who made much more logical decisions than Rhonya.

renieRabbit likes this.
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate the way that bullying and abuse is handled in these stories. The just endure with it,when you don't have to is a hot mess. Ive casted complaints, quit jobs,and when i was younger i used to fight. I'm not taking that shit for anybody's comfort. And while it may be a different time by the spoilers I'm to believe she had kingdoms at her fingertips. You couldn't stop me from getting them to blow up everybody spot. I've really been on my soapbox about these stories and how women are really set up to deal wth abuse.

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this isn't an LCD thread but today's update gave me both a chuckle and headache. Belzetta/the demon actually got to insult Schneider straight to his face but sadly because of Rhonya's brother, the reason Schneider found out about her location was because of a brief mention of a cafe so Schneider deduced it based on remembering Rhonya and Hansel's talks on her wanting a cafe on the countryside (I'm disappointed with him a bit more that the memory was about her talk with Hansel and not even about her talk with him about her wanting a life outside of nobility/life of leisure/heck even a life of a commoner) and had investigated Belzetta's previous known locations. Honestly, Rhonya's brother is pure garbage and I'm hoping it sticks that way to the end but I was surprised even HE was the one who had to tell Schneider to leave Rhonya alone (he mentioned she really wasn't fit in noble society and Schneider could only softly agree and questioned himself whether it was the right thing to do to bring her back but ofc we know he HAD to see her once more). But I AM a bit more curious with Rhonya's brother this update (since the lack of spoilers from the novel raw readers barely mention him and Belzetta). Heck, this update had Rhonya's brother be the one who surprised Belzetta AND threatened him to stay away from his sister (closest sibling thing he has ever done) but at the same time, since his anger towards Schneider seems more 30% you embarrassed my sister and you had the gall to take back your own words to 70% you ruined OUR reputation

7. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh???? So the brother is not complete @$$hole then?

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, if I remember the update right, the comments from other readers at least TRY to make sense his character. He's still (hopefully) sc*m. Its hard to put redemption on a character voluntarily abusing his family member afterall.
    Its honestly up to everyone else on how they'll interpret his actions, once again, a brief summary of Robert's (I honestly forgot his name, all I remember was it started with an R, did I get it right?) action on the latest update (though you CAN read and judge for yourself)
    1. He refers to Rhonya as a "thing" once (he switches to his sister) when conversing/threatening Schneider. I didn't reread the chapter, but a comment mentioned it after I read it the first time
    2. He actually surprised and harmed Belzetta, also warning him to stay away from Rhonya (referring her as his sister)
    3. Robert actually also hates Schneider but again, its more of, "Ugh, I hate you for ruining our family's rep AND not even sticking up to your stupid decision *breaking up with Rhonya and now trying to get her back*)
    4. Robert verbally admits Rhonya is not fit for noble society to Schneider
    5. Robert tells Schneider to leave her alone

Honestly, since the recent spoilers mention Misano showing up in the potential Vol.05-06 novel raws, and the recent mention of Robert's job (as a captain of elite knights of some sort), I'm honestly more curious on both Robert and Belzetta spoilers since Robert hasn't been mentioned post Vol.03, and Belzetta at least until Vol.04 when Orphias joins the main cast in the vol. Sure, I'm also curious on who trashed Rhonya's store on the latest spoilers

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  9. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, Schneider is trash right on par with Sovieshit (imagine if this was R rated:sweating_profusely:). I just can't wrap my thoughts and feels around this level of betrayal, man @-@

Shey_04, elhystine, Laure94 and 2 others like this.
  10. Lizzzzzzz

Lizzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe Schneider has the NERVE to come to Rhonya's cafe and first apologize then demand why she let him misunderstand her. On the other hand, Misano; a baron's daughter, and Schneider; the crown prince, have a way too big of a status gap for them to get married in the first place. A prince or royalty of some sort's fiancé should be from a count house or higher. So why the hell did nobody object to the status difference when Misano is obviously from the lowest rank of nobility being a baron's daughter? Rhonya is from a count house, which is 2 ranks above a baron. Showing disrespect towards someone of upper rank, not to mention the fiancé of the crown prince, should result in some sort of punishment. Of course, Rhonya is too kind to punish someone for something that that. Even so, if Misano actually became Schneider's official fiancé, she has no experience in diplomacy and politics and has not received the proper queen training which makes her unqualified for the position of crown princess. Schneider is totally unfit for the position of crown prince, which luckily, has a new heir to the throne which serves him right. But even if Schneider did succeed in bringing Rhonya back, her social life is totally ruined not to mention her family who would never accept her for bringing "dishonor" upon the family name and running away will still continue to treat her like shit. Above all, SCHNEIDER THAT FUCKING IDIOT!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY, DOES HE THINK THAT BRINING RHONYA BACK TO HIGH SOCIETY WILL MAKE HER HAPPY??? IF I ONLY I COULD SLAP HIM AND KICK HIM LIKE LEXI DID! Ahem, thank you for listening to my rant:blobmelt:

Girokar, yuriezzz, Shey_04 and 12 others like this.
  11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    A little small correction, Schneider was never the CP heir but at most a Grand Duke's heir. Sure, he has some rights to the throne if something happens to the true CP but rereading the earlier novel chapters, its just that he was always referred as a GD heir. But it doesn't change his relationship in the royal family though and apparently his role in the kingdom in diplomatic relations (plus, if Rhonya's brother wasn't sh*tty and actually cared for her, the kingdom would actually lose an elite unit that was in charge of protecting the border. *Earlier chapters highlight that while they were of Count Rank, but their influence on the Southern, forgot whether it was SW or SE, portion of the Kingdom was high enough that Rhonya was chosen as his fiancee out of pure convenience

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Got multiple notifications of likes on my previous posts here so I'm back and curious for some new spoilers! Anybody got any new ones? Have we found out who thrashed Rhonya's store? Has Schneider given up pursuing Rhonya a second time? Any developments on the shipping department? (be it Shize, Sena, Ryuse, or Orphias)

Asami, Cheese_29 and rock.doll like this.
  13. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    If you look a the raws on alphapolis doesn't seem to have anything more

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/94131096/797099378/episode/3151562

Misano here definitely broke the windows in the restaurant. She's also trying to put the screws to Rohnya.

Unfortunately it looks like this novel has gone into a long slow life of its own. Its update average is ~= 3ch/ month but lately has dropped to 2 months/ch

Definitely feels like time to put a fork in it

Asami, rock.doll and Hypothon like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    We got a novel update on translations today! How about for novel raws? Anything new to add?

15. Lamune44

Reading List:
    Link
    As always, my japanese in not that good so those spoilers should be taken with precaution. I could have misunderstood something.

Nothing much happened. Rhonya is chilling at the mercenary's place because of the state of the coffe shop and is living as happily as ever. She even got a book as a gift. Rhony's two friends talk together about what happened, that Rhonya seem happier now. They also understood that the reason Rhonya did not react to the condamnation event or blame anyone is because she truly believed that Shneider and Misano belong with each others/ are linked by the red string of fate and did not wish to go against their happiness because she is just so nice. For Misano, see post below.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  16. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure that's correct
    I MTL'd the raw here

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/94131096/797099378/episode/3534856

Misano apparently got house arrest/confinement to her room???

The king tells her that Rhonya can have the kingdom destroyed in an instant ??? WTH even today Misano would be in a hole faster than you can say Gitmo.

Misano is actually fuming that Rohnya isn't being punished for threatening the king. She's really like a cockroach character from a xanxia novel.

There's no mention of breaking the engagement between Misano and Schneider.

Hansel is in love with Rohnya and there is some discussion of making it work with her not wanting to be an aristocrat. (She's the equivalent of a nuclear armed power at this point, so this seems pointless). This seems to be ruled out

17. Lamune44

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, you are probably right about this. Going to delete some of my previous post.

Edit: Indeed, she definitly got confined for a month.

Asami, Shey_04, lazynoodles and 2 others like this.
  18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, Misano and selective hearing case probably, either that or the hate for Rhonya is so deep that she thinks anything Rhonya does is completely against her (what is this, the same case as lvl99 villainess/secret boss novel heroine-chan whose name escapes me). Didn't she just hear, Rhonya CAN literally end the kingdom if she wanted to? (which I assume is either case of Orphe or her diplomatic relations to Genie and Elven Kingdom. As for the latest translations, we've been reminded Genie King is unaware of her annulment. Did he ever find out?)

19. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally Misano's response to hearing Rhonya can end the kingdom was "why isnt she being punished for threatening the king?"

I wish I could reply to your questions but this a toothache novel for me. Evey so often I probe it to see if it's still painful.

Just a little fan fic of how that audience with the king would have gone, if the king at least had brains made of straw like the scarecrow

King: Please bring the defendant in.
    Lady Misano you stand accused of torturing 3 noble women in order to frame Lady Rohnya Garavez for bullying you, how do you plead?

Misano: Not guilty they were working with her to bully me.

King: Plea noted, Do you have any evidence so support your innocence.

Misano: Blabbers incoherently

King: Then in face of the overwhelming evidence you are hereby stripped of your title, separated from your family and sentenced to serve as a waitress in Lady Rhonya's coffee shop for a period of not less than one year. If at the end of your sentence Lady Rhonya does not give a glowing recommendation of your rehabilitation you will be imprisoned in a dungeon for the rest of your life.

Just so you understand this is done because your actions have placed the entire kingdom in great and imminent peril of its existence.

Misano: Freaks out

King: One word more Miss Misano and we can skip straight to life imprisonment

Bring Lord Schneider in.

Well my boy what's your excuse? You knew about Rhonya and hiw this would play out ? Never mind don't want to hear it. I've spoken to your father and he agrees your sister's future husband will be the successor to the dukedom. We'll try to find you something where you won't be able to endanger the kingdom

Bring Lady Rhonya's mother in.

I think you need to work on rebuilding the familial bond with your daughter. You're sentenced to work in her restaurant for the next two years, you are not to travel beyond the confines of the village where the restaurant is located and the end of the term of service depending on interviews with the lady we will decide whether or not to strip your titles and position

:: The King then pours himself a large strong drink and utters a very deep sigh::

20. mapleee

mapleee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i only read the latest interlude (posted november 03) to clear things up there

__
    King punishes Misano to 1 month of confinement to her own with the reason of ‘bullying the noble ladies’. And not pursue the matter more clearly

Misano is pissed why Rhonya doesn’t get more punishment and can live her life nonchalantly where she at. She’s unhappy that it ended with only an exile from the academy.

君の本当の大おきな罪を問うと、この国は滅びかねない。わかっているよね?この王国中の植物が枯れてしまう

‘If I probe into the big sin that you made, this country will be in the risk of getting destroyed. You get it right? The plants all around the country will wilt’

Orphi is the one who threatened the king (it happened before, and Rhonya told him to stop cos she doesn’t want it)

Henzel and Lexy knows of the story’s original scenario from Rhonya

Henzel is indeed in love with Rhonya, even when Rhonya was Schneider’s fiancée, but didn’t mention since when

Henzel is not pursuing a relationship with Rhonya because :

1. he’s aware that Rhonya doesn’t want to be involved in nobility status once more

2. he’s aware that he’s unable to make her fully happy

3. he can’t relinquish what he has (family, status) for Rhonya

But he wishes the best for her.
    __

the other representatives knew that Rhonya n Schnei broke up. and was even disappointment about it. (i forgot when it happened, but i'm sure of it) Genie King and Elven Queen was there

regards,
    shirori :3