Spoiler I Raised Him Modestly, But He Came Back Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jul 10, 2020.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like spoilers for this novel.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-him-modestly-but-he-came-back-obsessed-with-me/

Description
    Cersinia possessed the body a villain who will die by guillotine.

Fortunately, she came three years before the story began.

She hit a jackpot at a gambling house where she wanted to get money to change her fate because she never wanted to die like that way. But why is that? The boss of gambling came out because he had no money… With a 19-year-old s*ave boy as collateral…

“Your name. How about Ben?”

“Okay. Then, Ben it is.”

She named Ben to a child who didn’t even have a name. She thought she met a friend in a world where there was no one to rely on.

“I want to be with you.”

“What?”

“Please be with me, Cersinia.

But he disappeared without a word.

There is a familiar scent from a man standing in front of her. Cersinia knew it was a completely different person, that it was nonsense.

But she still opened her mouth unconsciously at that familiar look.

“Ben?”

He was so satisfied by how his name passed her red lips, that he smiled ever so gently.

“My Cersinia, I’ve missed you. “

Associated Names
    조신하게 키웠더니 집착남 되어 돌아왔다
    I Raised Him Modestly, But He Came Back Obsessed With Me

2. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please I need spoilers to feed my obsession

drikamichiura and jkumi7 like this.
  4. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo anyone wanna give us juicy spoilers we r here and ready to read em ppl

jkumi7 likes this.
  5. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  6. shroug

shroug Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm the one who become obsessed with this novel ❤ someone please give us some spoiler :(

7. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. shroug

shroug Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler pleasssseee :blob_teary::blob_teary:

9. LayOli_sdad

LayOli_sdad Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lurking for spoilers

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

jkumi7 likes this.
  10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  11. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  13. ManhwaAddict

ManhwaAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want jealous moments of the Male lead

twilight_123 and jkumi7 like this.
  14. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the link to the full novel? the translations seemed to have been dropped

jkumi7 likes this.
  15. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us a full of load sweetness :cookie::cookie::cookie:

jkumi7 likes this.
  16. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jkumi7 likes this.
  17. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    jkumi7 likes this.
  18. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don´t know. try to use VPN. do you know korean?

jkumi7 likes this.
  19. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this has a manhwa

20. shroug

shroug Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have some chapters but it's not accurate translated, 100% google translate :D
    Enjoy
    Chersinia went down to the floor to pat him without fail tonight, and checked the object on his foot. "Oh," it was a sack of chips from the gambling room, thrown anywhere on the first day, and a sack to see for the first time. Chersinia opened a tightly tied sack and picked up a handful of chips.

Done. Even if I picked up a handful, there were countless chips left in the bag, all of which were money. Chersinia's glabellar was wrinkled, and the days left to swap Chip and Ben in this sack. I wondered if it was really okay to let him go. Jjijijik. At that time, I heard a cry of a rat along with the sound of moving legs on the old ceiling. When darkness comes, I gnaw the old tree

It was a swarm of mice that came to eat. There were already small holes in the ceiling of the cabin by a swarm of rats. On unfortunate days, there were times when a rat fell through the hole and faced it. She hates mice, and she has been out all day because she couldn't kill, drive away, or catch them alive. With a small sigh, Chercinia poured the chips back into the sack and pushed them against the edge of the wall to avoid getting caught in his feet.

Her eyes, which were a little bit sweet, slowly subsided. Faced with reality, Chersinia's chest was cold. Chersinia skillfully placed his hand on Ben's chest. If he slept comfortably even while he was, he patted him today with such a wind. If you break up with yourself soon, no one will do this. Even though Ben recovered and fell asleep again, Chersinia patted him for a while.

As the breakup drew near, Chersinia's heart strengthened. No matter what Ben's feelings were or whether his feelings were upset, he decided not to care. I found it hard to break up after going like this. It was hard, but she decided to become poisoned. I was preparing for my own breakup. "You don't have a family?"

Cercinia asked, passing the water-painted dish over to Ben. I was wondering if I could help him out in other ways. "There was a mother, and he passed away when he was 13 years old." "13 years old?" Yes, from then on, I became a slave and repeated the sale. “Contrary to her reaction, which was quite surprised, Ben said with a calm face, wiping the dishes with a cloth.

I didn't know what to answer, so I shut up. He cannot measure the weight of the pain he may have suffered. Hasty comfort is only poison. "There was a name my mother called me, but I can't remember it because it was so long ago. No one has called me a name since my mother passed away." Ben's lips trying to endure crying

I was biting hard, but transparent water was filling up around my eyes. "But since then, Chercinia was the first to name me or call me." 'Oh, no,' she groaned low in her heart. Ben urgently stole the tears. Hoping that Chersinia couldn't see it. Chersinia turned away from him pretending not to see him, focusing on washing the dishes. First question

While holding out what he wants to hit his mouth. Getting closer to or getting to know Ben is dangerous. Even now, I am compassionate enough to cross the line, but that should have been all. Ben was the collateral that I had to hand over when I got the money, and I was a person who was overwhelmed with covering me. I don't know how my life with the flag of death will go. I am not a villain, but I am trying to live a normal life, but it may not go as intended.

Eventually, death from being cut off may be a destiny. I couldn't say let's share that unstable fate. Because you don't know what will happen next to you. From the moment she became possessed by Chersinia, she decided to endure all this alone. 'So no more.' You shouldn't have compassion for Ben anymore. Chersinia thus cracked down on her flimsy feelings.

An awkward silence came between the two. Ben glanced at her, looking at Chersinia. Chersinia pretended to be unaware of the gaze felt by her side face. Since Chersinia's tightly closed lips did not open, Ben could not open his mouth first. The two were silently concentrating on washing dishes. Only the sound of running water and the sound of washing dishes rang in the kitchen.

Chersinia finally handed over the water-painted dish to Ben. "I can do it all," said Ben, who took the last dish and wiped it with a cloth, smiling awkwardly as if trying to change the mood. “It's my housework, and I should do it.” Chersinia deliberately drew a line, emphasizing “my”. This space is her own. There is no place for Ben. As if he knew the meaning, Ben smiled bitterly, raising his mouth. "Yes ·. Of course."

Ben's long eyelashes, sitting quietly, were trembling. Chersinia struggled to press down the urge to pat his shoulder. She glared at Ben and walked out of the kitchen. Time passed quickly. The time of the week was so short that the breakup was approaching.

"Chercinia, you have to go down," said Ben, smiling casually, ready to go. Chersinia had a bitter mouth. I was worried until the end. Is it really alright like this, but the thing that energized me every time was receiving my money. Sorry to Ben, but I needed money because I was all in my fortune. Even more for a wealthy life without living as a villain. I also didn't want to get Ben into my fate. We also guarantee that we will live a better life than before

There was no. So, I couldn't ask for a fate that I didn't know. Because it's so selfish. Chersinia's guilty behavior was slow. The gesture of taking out a robe and putting it on, taking a bag of chips. I couldn't even show a rush in front of him. And it was also because I wanted to delay the breakup with Ben a little. Ben, who noticed it, made a mote smile. That you are okay

Seems. His eyes flexed gently, arcing freely. “The sun will set like this. Come on quickly,” Ben added, he didn't forget to rush. Chersinia couldn't see Ben straight away, so she pressed the hat on her robe tightly. The chest where the confusion fell down was stuffy. However, it made my mind heavier that nothing would change. “Go down, Chersinia.” Ben first opened the front door and stepped out. The figure was on one side of Chercinia's chest.

I got stuck and turned on the tongue. My heart was throbbing. Chersinia couldn't make Ben's eye contact while going down. Inside the gambling house currency exchange.

I sat on the sofa relaxingly, but my own thoughts were impatient. He forgot to shave and trembled his legs. What if she doesn't change her mind? Do-it-yourself thumb nails

I bite it off. Viscount received a reply from Count Netio yesterday. It was written that I was very excited about it. This was definitely a good sign. It's an opportunity I got, but I can never miss it. The collateral that the woman took was something she needed. A young man of that kind was a rare item that you couldn't get anywhere. Obviously, Count Netio would be happy if he saw things with his own eyes. Then, for granted,

You will be a bum. Jajak dreamed of a good future. "Is it still?" asked Lewis, replied, looking around the open door several times. It seems to be still. ""Why is it still not coming! "In a frustrated heart, Jajak stood up from his seat. According to the promise, the woman must remain even after coming. But, looking at the door where a single ant did not stand, the nervousness of his own piece reached its peak.

No way, it won't be bouncing with a collateral like this. Viscount Montene walked back and forth several times around the sofa with a hard face. When I'm going around 20 times. "Money." A dry voice came. His head turned away. The woman and the collateral were entering the currency exchange office. Viscount Montene welcomed them heartily with laughter.

"You're here." Unlike the first day, the woman covered her face with a robe covered. Viscount said with curious eyes. "Would you like to take off your robe. Do you need to verify your identity?" Chersinia squeezed her hat as if it were annoying. Then, long red hair fluttered and fell gently near the waist. Even a beautiful face in clean skin

Revealed together. Viscount Montene gulfed his saliva, looking at Chersinia's mysterious crimson eyes. His neck was full of color. 'It's more greedy than I thought.' Even at a glance at the gambling hall, I knew it was beautiful. But what I saw at first glance would be Jeong Do's appearance. Looking closely, she was a coveted woman. Do-it-yourself sticky gaze is Chersinia

I glanced over the whole body. He tried to hide the sneaky laughter leaking out. I need to change the plan a little. It was too wasteful to get rid of a woman with this appearance without taste. "Please hand over the mortgage you took first," said the artist freely.

The one who caught it with the hawk's eye stared at the pawn standing next to him with a small sharp eye. It turned out that the slave was more plump than when he was here. While holding the wound healed, it looked like he took care of it with great care.

All. The shaggy hair was shortened and the weight gained, so the character survived. Obviously, it was a little bit smaller at first, but it was a bigger feeling when I didn't see it. 'Is it something that's kind of like that?' She was observing Chersinia with her narrow eyes. 'Is it okay as it is?' Chersinia was hesitant. First of all, I came to get the money,.

The moment he told me that he was a collateral, the blood felt cold. Can I really send Ben like this? Do you have confidence you will never regret in your life? Chersinia bite the tender flesh in her mouth. The clenched hand was trembling finely. "Chercinia." Ben softly called out his name and carefully grabbed her fist. Chersinia's head turned towards Ben.

Ben gave the brightest smile in the world to her who made eye contact for the first time today. It was like telling me that I was really okay and that I didn't have to worry about it. Ben was neither disappointed, nor resentful, nor was he greedy in vain. I was just taking this situation humbly. As always.

'..........'

Chersinia was heavy-hearted. Big

It was a stuffy feeling with a large lump clogged up around my neck. 'Oh-ho,' Jajak was watching the situation of the two men. Viscount Montene laughed oddly. It was clear what had happened to the two in a week. Viscount saw her grim attitude and immediately noticed what she was holding back. It was clear that he was wondering whether to take the slave or not.

You can never go wrong. Own work hit the player first. "Don't worry too much, you'll go to a good place." “It's a nice place. Where is that?” A voice, sitting coldly down from Chersinia's mouth, poured out. She had been talking to her for a long time, but her own work wasn't very good. Rather, it seems that it will have a taste that breaks down something that is proud and lofty. Her lower lip and shoulders

Shrugged. “The acquaintance said that the count is taking care of that child.” It wasn't wrong. All my life, I'll only enjoy the mischief with Count Netio, who is indigo. Jajak giggled and laughed at what was so interesting. She turned her head and looked at her. Anguish and anguish passed through his red eyes in a short moment. "Chercinia. Don't worry too much."

Ben smiled at Chersinia without hesitation. Chersinia slightly softened the nerves sharpened by Ben's voice and asked Viscount. "When will Ben go to Count." "Ben?" Ben, Viscount Montene's eyebrows wriggled. It was the shape that gave the new slave a name. She laughed as if she was petty.

"I'm going to the capital tomorrow morning."" Countess. "Chercinia chewed a count on the count. I wonder if I lived in the count as a normal work.... It seemed better to do it than to condone the construction board. Chersinia, who did not know the intention of her work, was a little relieved. Viscount Montene shook his head and instructed Lewis.

Lewis put the bag of money down in front of Chersinia. "Let's check it. It's 30 million shillings." Chersinia was still squeezing her lips tightly. It seemed like the blood would explode if I asked so hard. Viscount Montene clapped his hand at Louise. If the slave disappears from sight, she will do what she wants. "Take the slave underground right now

end. "At his own instructions, Lewis headed straight to Ben's side. Ben regretted seeing Lewis approaching him, but he let go of Chersinia's hand. He clenched his fists, as if trying to remember her body temperature still in his hand. It’s very tight that the temperature I want to keep will leak.

I started first because I knew I couldn't. Because she was such an indescribable person. Ben did not hesitate to follow Lewis. I knew so well that if I was more greedy, it would only be a nuisance to Chersinia. Ben never looked back. I'm afraid my impure mind will want to capture her face once more. Looking at Ben's disappearing back

Chersinia's feet rattled and stopped. 'It might be better to stay with the Countess rather... 'Her feet, looking at Ben's vanishing back, were shaken and stopped. It might be better than letting him intervene in a fate he doesn't know about. Chersinia tried hard to read her mind. As the staff and Ben went down to the basement and did a solo work with himself, Chersinia suddenly flashed red eyes. "Why did you find me?"

Viscount Montene hardened his face as eyes filled with flaming life flew in. 'How did you not know?' When the question suddenly came in, her head was blank. She was staring at herself as if she was going to burn herself anytime soon. Even the pupils like prominence covered with life were creepy. “What are you talking about….” Montene's Viscount was consistent with Operation Morsø.

I don't think she has any physical evidence anyway. “Did you know that you didn’t know that you were going to find me?” Chersinia laughed at the idiot's idiot. “I was just trying to get money and give it to me. "Own-jak made the excuse he thought urgently. It seemed to be a good excuse, and his own was relieved, but his eyes burning as if in flames did not know that it would be calm.

“If you do it, you won't let it go.” Chersinia was very upset now. The guilt for having sold Ben was not washed away. So I didn't even notice that heat was flowing out of my body. The emotions got so intense that a strong heat was spreading around her. Viscount Montene felt the whole body squeezed into an unknown heat. 'No way... That mysterious

power? "I was afraid of my own, but I swallowed my saliva in an interesting appearance." “Louis, who had come up, was flagged by the burning heat. That mad woman was trying to use her strength again. Louise lived as much as possible, shaking with fear. Shivering, he reached out to Chersinia.

“Hey, please sign with your name here..” Chersinia glanced at the receipt, looking at the receipt silently in distress for a while, reluctantly receiving a pen to sign the receipt. Both Viscount and Lewis were relieved by the crushing heat, and Chersinia looked down at the hand that Ben had held together, his temperature briefly passing, and his hand cold.

Like you've never held someone's hand. 'done. You already sent it... 'It was already over. He has already sent him away. Chersinia lifted a bag of money at his feet. As usual, it was the weight that would be left to hold it lightly, but it was so heavy that my fingertips were tingling today. Viscount Montene directed her back to her eyes. "Follow me."

Two men, who were hiding behind the sofa at the command of their own, set out to step after Chersinia. Viscount Montene confirmed the name on the receipt handed over by Lewis. “Chersiniara” leaked words filled with passion from his mouth. It was hidden in a robe, but the white nape of the neck, which was visible at first glance, made blood fall. I tried to get rid of it right away, but there would be no problem if I had fun playing against her and get rid of it.

The excitement turned to Viscount as she thought of Chersinia, who would have a crying face under her. Immediately back home, Chersinia threw the bag of money he had received on the floor. “Hah..” She stretched out on the bed and lie down. So she made money, money, money,

I didn't count to see if I was sure. I felt very hot and unpleasant. At the end, her smiling face, as if to be reassured, was constantly glancing in her eyes. "Woo" my head hurts so hard. “It would be better to stay in the count.” That would be safer than by your side. Because he cannot take responsibility for Ben's life... .

Chersinia struggled to give legitimacy to her actions. But it couldn't be. 'Chercinia.' The voice that called me in a friendly tone hovered in my ears. 'Yeah. It’s pretty.’ The face that used to laugh like a pear

Was drawn. Chersinia closed her eyes as if not thinking any more. Following today, the sun felt only long.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020