Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER TABLE OF CONTENTS PLACEHOLDER

All relevant spoilers, questions, and answers are compiled here | Please edit this and link the spoilers you posts so it's easy to read through and answered questions won't be repeated.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

<CHAPTERS>
    BOOK VERSION (or here)
    Main Story Table of Content - Book Version

BOOK 1 CHAPTER 1: HOW WILL OUR FAMILY SURVIVE?
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 2: WHY IS HE DANGEROUS
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 3: FIRST MEETING
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 4: ASTER LYSCH YERBHA
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 5: FEMALE DORMITROY OF KRATIE BOARDING ACADEMY
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 6: RITAUS EISER
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 7: BOARDING ACADEMY PENALTY SYSTEM
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 8: EXAM FOR PROMOTION/PROMOTION TEST

BOOK 2 CHAPTER 9: VACATIONS
    BOOK 2 CHAPTER 10: 7TH GRADE
    BOOK 2 CHAPTER 11: FLOWER OF THE EMPRESS

BOOK 3 CHAPTER 12: Duchy of Lysch
    BOOK 3 CHAPTER 13: Escape
    BOOK 3 CHAPTER 14: Castle of Blue Roses

BOOK 4 CHAPTER 15: 3 Years Later
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 16: Return of Aster
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 17: Welcome Party
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 18: Scandal
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 19: Hunting Competition
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 20: Crack

BOOK 5 CHAPTER 21: Leak
    BOOK 5 CHAPTER 22: Counterattack
    BOOK 5 CHAPTER 23: To the Imperial Palace
    BOOK 5 CHAPTER 24: End-New Beginning
    The Main Story have 5 books, with the 6th book about the side stories. Unlike the Kakao Version, Book Version have few chapter (Main Story=24 Chapter). So, each arc finished in 1 chapter. That's why each chapter in book version is really long.
    Volume 2
    Volume 3
    Volume 4

Volume 5
    Side Story

###

CHAPTER VERSION (shorter version)
    This is not Kakao version, but a Book version (that you can find on Ridi or Yes24), but the chapter/arc splitted into smaller one so each chapter is short, similiar to Kakao. Apparently, the source of this mtl, cut the chapter in book to his/her own taste to smaller one. If you confused, in short, for example chapter 19 in this forum is not the same with chapter 19 official in Kakao.

###

<RANDOM EVENTS/ UNDEFINED CHAPTERS>
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

Update: Currently accurate until post #187

(What is this? https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  3. paintedViolas

paintedViolas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it looks interesting; but i dont like the whole 'all these gay men are now str8 because of me' vibes that im getting.

4. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even think that the ML even liked the brother as it was showed he kept abusing him in the original novel until the end.

5. paintedViolas

paintedViolas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    coool, i didnt read that far into it ngl. i only read the summary.

elparis likes this.
  6. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MiserableSOUL Agreed. Unfortunately, the original novel was about abusive domination. The ML is one sick f*ck.

Not a spoiler:
    Honestly, the original book from the novel is probably why I can read most shounen-ai, but not yaoi, cuz I had noticed at least 1out of 3 is abusive sexual domination. I don't see it as much even in yuri! Why is it so disproportionate?! Like it actually makes me upset that it fetishizes abuse among two male lovers...:notlikeblob: I have seen a lot of this in straight romances too, don't get me wrong, but I hate the fact that when a lot of people think of "yaoi" they automatically think of "forced love". :sick::facepalm:
    Well, it's been years since I've touched a yaoi anything that wasn't at least reviewed by other people that tells me it's not abusive so at this point I'm biased on the 1/3. I'll stick with shounen-ai, it's usually fluff or has wayyyyy more plot than yaoi.

(Hi! I realized maybe my comment up there may have offended. Apologies if it did, so that's why I edited this post to hide it. The story, I admit, is interesting. It's the original novel timeline that the FL read that I referenced. I get that this story in particular is supposed to be the way like this, and that's what makes it fun for the readers.)

Anyway, is this the brother who grows to be more confident after getting the shield? This pic shows up when I searched the series. If it is they will have a good relationship...
    [​IMG]

And why'd he get his eye back?????!!! :blobconfused:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  7. MiserableSOUL

Reading List:
    Link
    So the MC is the twin sister of the original protagonist and she only remembered past life memories before her brother came home for summer vacations. There are two positions: sword and shield, originally the MC is suppose to be the shield but due to her memories she knows that her brother will be better for it since it'll give him a chance to stop going to school, his pacifist nature, and comments from the original novel that said he would have been better as a shield.

MC isn't like an insert of a person is a novel's body but the original's memories + past life so she's pretty pissed at the abuse her brother is going through. Her finance is the second male lead in the original novel whose is in love with her brother and let him go through the abuse since he can't go against the ML and in his own twisted way gets to "keep" the brother. So she quickly ends the engagement before her father realizes the benefits of having them get married.

8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    how does the family especially her father feel about the MC? are they loving family or money/power lover family?

kkasen_, ariane09, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  9. MiserableSOUL

Reading List:
    Link
    They are a loving family as the father was willing to go up in arms when they found out the abuse her brother was going through, since they are a noble family there was limits. The only reason why the MC was able to even break the engagement was due to the fact that her father was still a bit overwhelmed with the abuse her brother went and the work going through with making the MC the heir, as she couldn't think of many ways to break the engagement since the family she's marrying into are high of ranking, allies with her family, and they aren't like secretly evil despite the fact the second male lead is in love with her brother and willing to let her brother get abused.

There's also many benefits which in the second male lead and her marrying as their families would join together and their special magic would be wielded by one family which would make their family just more stronger. They may even become as strong as the royal family and all.

So, she had to do it quickly. Bros before hoes and all.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  10. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    What so ML is an abuser? What the hell...
    Thought this novel might be good but having abuser ML is still disgusting even it's past life. Beside when I read the chapters that MC's bro was literally raped by that disgusting trap bastard in the novel and the MC was killed and feed to the dog.
    Please do say they are different person if not then this author is disgusting like the abandoned empress one making the rapist the ML. I'm a bit uncomfortable if the ML is a killer but a rapist is the last straw I don't want to go since I want to castrate them.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    between these forced bdsm yaoi, unhealthy ass power dynamics, the killing of daughters and r@pe like it's a plot point I regret getting into these sometimes lol. I can no longer read yaoi because of stories like a trash ass man assaulting somebody like in this one

12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently the ML locked the MC in his mansion and even tries to rape her at one point
    Cant have shoujo without rape i guess...

On the bright side the brother married his fiance and becomes a daddy

13. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil us with the deets on how the ML liked the MC and how did it all end up with locking her up? I also feel uncomfortable with rape and stuff that the ML does but will the MC even fall for the ML like that? Does he not have any redeeming qualities?

14. Ingra

Ingra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait holdup!
    What about the MC ability to fight! She got a magic sword!
    I'm mean, she should be at least good with swords? (kendo at least, since it's a magic sword maybe it can change from rapier to katana!?)
    Or like, get better at it fencing with the rapier!?
    How come she becomes the usual damsel in distress!?
    I became interesed in this manly because she became a ''knight''.
    But if this is only for setting and not really ingrained in the plot, then i will be done. U-Ù

15. UneAmeSolitaire

UneAmeSolitaire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil it for me:blobdrool: I got to chapter 8 (3? I don't understand the cutting of chapters:notlikeblob:) not much has happened last thing she was in the train station
    I think the translator dropped it soooo:blob_teary:
    Please

16. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I need to know if this story has any redeeming qualities about it or not. So spoilers please

Darcy likes this.
  17. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I'm here for a spoiler but I got useless rambles. I have only read 8 chapters and as someone who read killing stalking the original story was meant to be a yaoi Thriller. Yes the ML was trash but that was the plot. That was what defined this story. Dont compare it to the Mf from abandoned empress cuz that was a different plot. It was a rebirth, the mc did not get isekai'd in a novel. I personally think its better to judge the story when we are half way into it. The Ml was an abusive yandere type. And the story is about how the original plot would go haywire because of the intervention of the Mc. That's the point of the story. I think its interesting and have a lot of potential. If you guys want a light hearted novel then its fine. No judgement for preference. Even I like that sometimes. But the attitude of the ML is obviously the main plot here. Its how the MC would handle him. Yes there is rape but that was on the orig storyline. The point is watching it from there to what kind of change the Mc will do to the orig story. That's the plot . Dont judge on the story just because the orig plot of the bl novel was sh*tty. It was meant to be that way. That's what makes the story interesting. The current timeline will not go the same as the orig because of Mc interfering. We wanna know how that would happen so we read the story. I explained it now. So lets stop discussing about how the Ml is trash. I need spoilers and If there is discussion I want it involved to the events of the story when it has reached at least in the middle of the plot when we get to see how the story goes and knows the plot well enough.

Bella94, nyxxx, Rie_Kiko and 54 others like this.
  18. Merinonoesmipresidente

Merinonoesmipresidente Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with u.

19. RayIsPassingBy

RayIsPassingBy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the promo but does anyone know why he's wearing an eyepatch? Or more about the sword and shield roles?

Lovina likes this.
  20. drianinhaa

drianinhaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kayla convinced her father to cancel the engagement saying that the groom's family was ambitious.that way she wants to cut ties with the groom so that he doesn't get close to his brother.her fiance visited after a week saying that she cannot cancel the engagement,they have an argument and he asks for a duel if he wins the engagement continues if he loses the engagement cancels.in the course of the fight her fiancé criticizes her saying that she has no attitude of wielding the sword
    she made many mistakes because she practiced kendo in her first life but she wins in the end and the engagement is canceled
    male protagonist with pink hair he is regrettable.her mother was the empress but was killed by the current empress.current empress played a curse saying that he is a boy he will die before if he is an adult if he is a girl he will live.his grandfather asked the emperor for help, he said to hide his son and dress him up in the hope that he will survive
    the protagonist has the power of the king of spirits the last of his lineage so he is in danger.as he grew up thinking he was a girl he believed that in the future he would marry his cousin.but when he found out he was a boy he realized he couldn't get married and started mistreating employees.the reason he is obsessed with his cousin is that he is very lonely his cousin is his only friend he thinks he is a princess that his cousin is his prince who rescued him from the darkness.his mindset was distorted and the power he has is very great so he is like that.course does not justify the acts he committed in the book and if it weren't for the protagonist he would do the same thing again.he is regrettable because he is mentally ill
    kayla saved him at the metro station and he became a fan of her to cut the newspapers and paste in the notebook at that time he acted like a 10 year old but he is 15 is really weird.kayla killed a monster and became popular at school.the boys who did bullying with her brother started doing it with her.with school laws no teacher can help then and asked for a duel without trial.in this duel she beat him up, he almost died and she managed to circumvent the school laws without being expelled or losing points
    the academy system that she requested was for her to graduate but early so she can’t close points of behavior and can’t use the power of the sword.since the power of her sword is considered magic.her brother suffered for that reason.she asked the butler to look for a school far away to hide her brother, currently he owns the shield and has the potential to be a master
    kayla has potential with the sword since in his first life he did kendo.kayla suffers because she remembers her brother in her first life she didn't realize that he suffered at school until he committed suicide.so she wants to protect her brother in this life

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    Bella94, nyxxx, Micus and 115 others like this.