Spoiler I Will Make an Effort to Change the Genre

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name: 장르를 바꿔보도록 하겠습니다
    Nu:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-will-make-an-effort-to-change-the-genre/
    Raw:https://page.kakao.com/home/장르를-바꿔보도록-하겠습니다/51978137

Summary:

I entered the world of my favorite novel and genre through someone else’s body.
    Of course, out of all the characters, I just had to enter the body of the protagonist’s aunt, the woman who abused her nephew, the selfish villainess.

According to the original storyline, in any case, my nephew was expected to leave my side soon.
    Compassion for him grew, so I put my most sincere effort into tending for him until the day we parted-

“I realize it is rude in asking since you have been taking care of Luca until now, but may I take Luca to Winterwald with me?”

There’s no way that won’t happen! I mean, I suppose I could’ve rushed to send him off and then live comfortably, but unexpectedly, my nephew wrapped his arms around my waist and shouted.

“M-mom!”

How did I become his mom all of a sudden?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of Contents

• Novel licensed in english by Tapas.Chapters can be unlocked each 3h for free,buying coins or watching ads.

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 12, 2023
    KuranFan, Th.ay, BrytteM and 13 others like this.
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Female Protagonist: Judith Mybaum

Light blond hair, pale purple eyes, a cold beauty. The Aunt of the villain who condemned and abused the main character of'Luke Maibaum', the main character of <The Winter Forest>.
    The granddaughter of Princess Margaret, the younger brother of the first king of the Rumgart kingdom.
    Male Protagonist: Lüdiger Winterwald

Black hair, bluish gray eyes, and a handsome man with a sharp impression.

The second son of the Duke of Winterwald.
    Colonel of the Army of the Central Command of the Rumgart Kingdom Army.

As the uncle of'Luke Mybaum/Winterwald', the main character of <Master of the Winter Forest>, he struggles to protect Luka and dies instead of Luka.
    ___
    His father loved Sofia, the maid of Princess Vanessa, and he cheated to obtain Sofia, marrying Princess Vanessa, and gaining the right to lay the railroad in return for her marriage.
    She gave birth to Jonas Winterwald and died in an accident, and his father needs the next duchess to raise Jonas like his own son. Despite his lack of status, he raises the child of the princess. Lüdiger longed for affection for her mother, Sophia, but her mother gave all of her affection to Jonas for the longing and duty of Princess Vanessa, who attended her, and her affection was lost to Jonas to discriminate.

They grow up without feelings because they cannot be loved while being hurt.

Jonas Winterwald, the eldest son of the Duke of Winterwald and Count Bülow, dies in a mysterious fall and organizes his relics, and discovers the existence of'Luka Mybaum' by finding a letter.He must marry the royal family through a contract with the royal family regarding the right to lay the railroad and give birth to a heir to another royal family to become the Duke of Winterwald and force himself to marry the royal family.

He hates it, so someone needs someone to marry the royal family instead of him, so he plans to raise the successor to Luca, the illegitimate son of the Duke of Winterwald and a direct blood relative to the royal blood.

He fell in love at first sight because he was interested in seeing'Youdit Mybaum' bumped into the village of Mdel, who came to take Luka.

Seeing Judith again at the Maibaum mansion, he thinks it's destiny and wants to somehow take him with Luca as the Duke of Winterwald.

He admire the appearance of Judith, who treats Luka like her own son and pampers him.
    I hope someone could give us some spoilers!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  4. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    um is the kid her siblings' child?

5. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little bit of spoiler~!
    Rüdiger presume that the MC was raising Luca like their own child, so he’s following in MC’s footsteps in that manner (since he likes that idea) Rüdiger will start thinking of Luca as his own son.
    He also said that “He and Mc could become Luca’s mom and dad and take care of Luca”
    And Mc replied (in her mind) “we’re like a couple then.”:blobsweat_2:
    I only know this much....:blobcry:
    And also while I was looking at the cover art I think that ML has been looking in MC’s direction in those two cover arts:blobthinkingsmirk:. If you look at the cover art the ML is actually looking at MC.:blobhyperthink:
    Yeah the MC is the aunt and the kid is her nephew~.:blobmelt:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    Maria otohime, Elisee, Th.ay and 86 others like this.
  6. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    The father is?

7. Poppopi-chan

Poppopi-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um the blog is kinda confusing so I'll try to summarize what @Ahmya already posted, plus some parts I've read.

MC: Judith Maybaum
    • MC woke up in Judith’s body after getting drunk and a speeding car on a corner/alley hit her.
    • Realized that she’s now living in her favourite revenge drama novel < The Master of Winter Forest > as the villainess aunt who hates and abuses the protagonist, Luca.
    • MC knows that Luca would take revenge on her someday so she starts being nice to him, taking care of him when he’s sick, making his meals, etc. (Luca is wary at first but slowly opens his adorable little heart to her)
    • Judith has a slender figure, pale blonde hair, and beautiful light purple eyes. (OG Judith does not consider herself beautiful as she has an inferiority complex with her sister)
    • Meets ML on her way home after she bought medicine for Luca.
    • She goes with Luca when he is taken by Rodger to the Winterwald estate.
    • MC lives avoiding the death flag and decides to raise Luca not as a revenge-driven protagonist but as a warm and mature hero.
    ML: Rodger/Rüdiger Winterwald
    • Youngest in the Winterwald Dukedom.
    • Lieutenant Colonel of Command Centre in the Rugart Kingdom.
    • In the original novel, he became Luca’s aide and teacher who would later die protecting him.
    • He has black hair, blue-ish gray eyes
    Nephew: Luca Maybaum/Winterwald
    • The protagonist of the revenge drama novel <The Master of Winter Forest> and the heir to the Winterwald Dukedom.
    • The illegitimate son of Rodger’s brother, Jonas, and Judith’s older sister, Larisa. (However, MC mentioned that Luca looks nothing like her sister.). He’s also direct blood relative to the royal blood (?).
    • Since he’s only an illegitimate child, all family members of the Winterwald family (who were also eyeing the position of the duke), did not accept him. They conspired and schemed against him which lead to their deaths.
    • After the assassination attempt on him (which killed Rodger), everyone thought he was dead until he grandly showed up as a war hero and killed everyone who took Winterwald.
    • By the end of the original book, Luca is alone. Uncle is dead. Judith is dead. Everyone around him is dead. ( poor bibi ;-; )
    • Current timeline: Unlike in the novel, 9-year-old Luca is hostile towards Rodger and doesn’t want to go with him, claimed that Judith is his mother.
    • Agreed to go back to Winterwald if Judith is with him.

8. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers, please! I need to know why suddenly Luka needs to have Judith by his side. I'm so curious how nearly half a decade of abuse, but then MC is nice for a month, changed his mind so quickly. It's super cute that he clings to MC though. I hope their bond forms more organically into a sincere mother-son relationship versus MC seeing him as a means to not die.

9. royalbk

royalbk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, it isn't quite a spoiler anymore since chapter 21 is out on wuxiaworld but I love this already. They were supposed to choose the clothes for Luca to turn him into a little gentleman, but instead both Rudiger and Luca have allied to find the most beautiful clothes for Judith...and nothing is up to par! Hahaha, she even says that it's the most luxurious thing she's ever seen but Rudiger finds them at most mediocre so he's just disappointed but has to buy her something so these will do for now.

Oh, and when she tentatively asks when they're buying something for Luca, they both ignore her.
    This is the good stuff I swear.

Elisee, xyxy6409, LokaLari and 33 others like this.
  10. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sleepy translations released up to chapter 40 of the novel last Nov. 9. They're gonna delete it after 5 days from that date. Better read it now guys

11. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The real MVP right here :blobxd: I'm so disappointed the translators had to drop it but to see Judith, Lucas, and ML and their relationship develop. Nothing says bonding like a near assassination. These three are an adorable little family! :aww::aww:

LokaLari, syofiaa, Jukki and 8 others like this.
  12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m wondering if there’s more to Lucas’s change than just the influence of a new Judith. Somehow it’s weird that he knows how to read and fight. Will wait for more spoilers about their life after ch.40 :cookie:

0Lalalina0, Jukki, Icepride and 2 others like this.
  13. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actualy think that luca is in second time line where he get 'new judith'.. He said to the Rudirger 'you weren't like this before" when luca found he is being flirty with judith, and said that again to judith when she got hurt protecting him. Maybe he drag she along and indiffernt to Rudirger so the two of them didn't die like in OR timeline.

14. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm could be so, but Luca can read around these 40 chapters, he still struggled with it (unless was pretending) and he would not choose to bring Judith. Rather than bringing her it's better to place her somewhere else safer by asking Rudiger with gratitude as his excuse for now. So the thought that Luca might time travel back has low possibility but not impossible.

Anyone with spoiler here??? After chapter 40 and how will Luca's grandparents react to judith and how will those aristocrats view Judith

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  15. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I just find it odd that Luca said 'you weren't like that before' to Rudiger. Luca said that to Judith maybe because how the last 1 month her atittude was change, but he hadn't reason to said that to Rudiger while they only together less than one week. Beside that, I think about Luca copy Rudiger behavior if Luca really time travel thats why Judith say how similliar they are when reading newspaper.

Only manage to mtl (google translate) the comment from the novel, so maybe it's not accurate. Two comments mention Luca is a recranation of Vanessa (?)

16. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vanessa as in Princess Vanessa, his Grandma? This is weird lmao

syofiaa, DOHere and bleedingliar24 like this.
  17. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wrong, I can't find that comment again. It's really weird if Luca is Vanessa.

But I end up read comment that said Luca travel time, and the possibility that Rudiger too

Rudiger like 'polish' himself so Judith isn't bored of him

Judith is resemble vanessa and Jonas father is questioned, because he didn't look like the duke. If Judith married Rudiger, Luca can't free from responsibility to become the Duke. Judith grandma is a royal

Rudiger feel guility to Luca so he died for Luca.

Sopie is Rudiger mother right? Who is Josephine?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    Elisee, Selin, Glutton idiot and 44 others like this.
  18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I spedread this series (even sacrificing sleep since I found out the fan translations would be taken down in 5 days) but can someone remind me what chapter Luca told his uncle "He wasn't like this before". I can remember it when he said it to Judith since its pretty close to the last available translations but with him referring to Rudiger, I think I was too tired to notice it

syofiaa, claryfairchild6 and Ang3Blue like this.
  19. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 33. When he come and saw Judith and Rudiger complement each other about being a good auntie and uncle.
    Luca ".... Beside Mister, why you all of the sudden flirting with Auntie? You weren't like that before"

Elisee, Th.ay, choco_late and 25 others like this.
  20. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where's Judith's sister, Luca's mom!? Take care of your own child !