Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The white haired guy who appeared at the end of the season

Ang3Blue likes this.
  2. Lady_Khione

Lady_Khione Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, I know but who is he?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  3. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    A prodigy piano player
    Lippe will need his assistance
    Of course reas was jealous when she mentioned harchen in front of him but meh
    They are still the ultimate couple!!
    :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

4. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the current manhwa chapter near the end of the novel?

5. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no
    They hardly started
    The romance barely begun

DOHere and newbornleaf like this.
  6. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait to read romance between reas and calliope. who among those who have a crush on calliope ended up confessing to her?
    I know that those who confess will eventually end up getting rejected except for reas

7. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one...? But if i remember i think hilde was planning to... when he already known about relationship between lippe reas(???)

8. Arisa_DESU

Arisa_DESU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I’m new here. I’ve read somewhere that Lippe had Twins? Were they named in the novel?

9. ririkacchi

ririkacchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! I'm slowly reading the novel with MTL
    I just read up to ch 225 (I skipped some of the scenes where it's just the king and priests saying shady stuff LOL)
    Anyways Lippe and Reas are so cute together so I just want to share some cute moments here
    Lippe was at a garden charity event hosted by the Shrine. She was having a panic attack in the powder room. She was looking into the mirror and imagining herself covered with blood. (This was because Cretianne called her a murderer which I assume made her feel guilty about Lady Sarinette who committed suicide in front of her.)
    She tried to calm herself down by telling herself she's alright, and suddenly she heard a voice saying "Yeah, you're alright" and she thought she was imagining Reas being here so she doesn't want to open her eyes because she thought he would disappear when she opens her eyes.
    BUT baby Reas was actually there :bloblove: and he tried to comfort Lippe by holding her hands. But Lippe was trying to pull her hands away because she thinks her hands are covered in blood and she doesn't want Reas' hands to get dirty too. Reas kept on reassuring her that her hands aren't dirty and eventually decided to kiss her palms and told her that "it's clean." Lippe then thought about how Reas told her he would go to this charity event with her because "the end of the year is meant to spend with family and people you love, so I am going with you" (not sure if the second half of sentence is correct but it's something among this line). Lippe then asked him if she is special to him!!!
    However, Reas being Reas was very conflicted because his original plan is to stay away from Lippe so she wouldn't get her because of him (get noticed by the emperor). Even though he has broken his rule many times to spend more time with Lippe. Seeing Reas looking down and not answering, Lippe was sad and decided to leave the powder room. BUT REAS grabbed her and said "you're special" :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Afterwards they just went into this silence and both of their faces were red. After awhile some ladies trying to come into the powder room but realized the door is locked. They went away to get someone to open the door. This is when Lippe realized that it will be bad for others to see Reas in a lady's powder room LOL. Lippe got out first and was waiting to see if Reas got out too, but then the ladies that went away came back with a maid to open the door. Lippe tried to stop them from going into the powder room and was thinking "did Reas got out??? he won't let himself seen as a pervert right?" But the ladies continue on to open the door and at that moment Lippe thought "No my boyfriend (?) cannot be view as a pervert LOOOL"
    According to the spoilers posted before there are still a few chapters until they are officially in a relationship. But seeing Lippe using the term boyfriend (even though it's with a question mark LOL) for the first time melt my heart!!!

10. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww God!
    :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs:blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout:

Skylard3008 likes this.
  11. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for explaining this chapters they were really cute in this:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Fallen_67, Rachaiie, BrytteM and 3 others like this.
  12. ririkacchi

ririkacchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! They are just so cute together :blobsmilehappy: I'll try to post again when I get to the next cute Reas x Lippe moment!

13. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone sopile about their kids pleassse and can anyone tell me how she confess her feeling please

14. limnkaay

limnkaay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the novel raws? I'm like, incredibly poor and cant find it ;-;

15. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing that I love in Lady Baby is that the mom is alive too! She's not a good mom joining the "good, dead moms" club (I'm not counting the 1st timeline as everyone's dead there), nor is she a mom you wished was dead *cough*IamaChildofthisHouse*cough*. As much as I love those sweet father/daughter stories, I miss the moms. It's just very refreshing to see both loving parents alive and happy together with their children. :blobmelt:

16. MissT

MissT Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're having twins, a boy with Lippe's hair and blue eyes and a girl with silver hair and coral eyes..They named them Adenhardt and Arselina...

17. MissT

MissT Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's tremendous background ;)

Who is Astareas Castillo?
    The enemy of the emperor.
    The enemy of the royal family born with new blood.
    Furthermore, he was ranked No. 1 in the line of wealth for his mother's family, the Castillo.
    Not to mention appearance.
    Astareas, who has reached adulthood, has proudly ranked #1 in all gossip questionnaires. A man who wants to marry, a man who wants to date, and a man who is handsome.
    The all-time champion.
    Many people were naturally entangled with him, who created a sensation just by staying still.
    All aristocrats were anxious to form a bond, but very few had pierced the iron fortress.
    He's a precious man who is difficult to see in a social world.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man whose status, position, power, honor, wealth, and ability are superior to anyone else.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In other word, he's exactly Lippe's type(y)...I can't wait for his appearance in the next season. The author always described him as a very attractive and handsome, hopefully they'll drew him well.

18. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobicecreamlove:

19. Rachaiie

Rachaiie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you get the novel form I’ve been looking for it and haven’t found it sadly

20. whytho

whytho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who murdered them?