Other Request I'm looking for bl raw apocalypse or where mc transmigration into primitive world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ren-Yu, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Ren-Yu

Ren-Yu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for bl raw apocalypse or where mc transmigration into primitive world, its not mtl or nu novel. Anyone please share with me:blobnosebleed::aww::blobmelt:

2. Celebration

Celebration Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse. It's kind slice of lifey but I enjoyed it, It had just the right amount of fights and action for me. and it's complete.
    Second is Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil, While it isn't what you said. Some of the worlds he transfered to are Primitive and apocalyptic. Recommend. Also Complete.
    Last but not least, Raising your Natural Enemy. Is kinda primitivey for a while.....Okay I am stretching on this one. But it feels primitive in nature, cause the society they built is around animistic virtues. Also complete and recommend.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    um wait, are you looking for recommendations or a specific title? if it's recommendations, it's better to tag your post as Recommendations instead :blobphone:

4. LunaSolis070

LunaSolis070 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my top pick
    Crossing to the primitive , stone age husband raising journal , banished to another world. The earth us online