Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Lucas doesn't want to waste his tree branch, ever think of that?

2. sandradaffodils

sandradaffodils Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    \

um... lucas is quite selfish when it comes to athy:aww:....i doubt it he want to keep something to himself from athy... he wants her to see her smile and of course whack or hit him......* that masochist*:blob_blush:

3. sandradaffodils

Reading List:
    Link
    ALSO! I think we won't be able to see Cable from beware of the brother as 3 rd male lead AND THE MAGICIANS WHO WERE SO DAMN ICONIC IN THE NOVEL:blobflag:.....I WANT TO SEE THEM AND CHIEF GRANDPA MAGICIAN EVAN!!!!!!! WAAH ! I WANT TO SEE THAT OLD MAN AND THE POOR MAGICIANS WHO GETS TORTURED BY LUCAS:blobsob:

biha and Pest-chan like this.
  4. ChickenNugget

ChickenNugget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope we’d get significant character development this season because so far they’ve all been frustrating. It sorta feels like they’re just standing around, y’know? It doesn’t help that all we’ve been seeing are tea parties and someone coughing up blood and/or fainting lol. Tbh the only thing I liked from the chapters was Ijekiel recognizing something was wrong with his father because it actually felt like someone was taking action even though it was just about rum lol

5. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't agree more. Please. We're all desperate. I am desperately begging for spoon to track back the plot with the novel. I'm being patient because of the novel tho:blobsad:

6. phan_phew

phan_phew Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dapatkah seseorang memberi saya spoiler tentang bagaimana konflik dengan anastacius dan jennete berakhir?atau apakah ada yang tahu di mana saya bisa membaca novel terjemahan lengkap?

7. phan_phew

phan_phew Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    membaca bab terbaru dari SIBAP membuat saya tertekan dan terjaga sepanjang malam pada hari ujian saya:menangis:

biha likes this.
  8. iiiiirrrrriiiii

iiiiirrrrriiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH with current chapters I feel like the manhwa plot line is on a standstill. Dunno where this going but I'd rather read the novel instead. does anyone know where to read the novel? is it on this thread?

LePetiteReader and MonBon992201 like this.
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion he novel is mediocre. the art is what carries this. But there are some translations on wattapad. Just search them up there

10. iiiiirrrrriiiii

iiiiirrrrriiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!!
    I could not agree more!! I mean the art is amazing like have anyone see athy dresses?? it is so freakin cute

11. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya. The art is breathtaking. The original story itself doesn't have much drama... Until spoon decided to do something about it. Am sure it will just reconvene back to the original story later on. So no worries ya all.

12. whytho

whytho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, so I have been rereading this manhwa , and could someone confirm or deny this theory. So at the begining of the manhwa it was said that someone from the modern times was inhabitating athy's body. For simplicity I will call our Athy Athy and the actual soul in the original timeline og. Now my theory is that it is og's third life. And the one in athy's body is og and not Athy. In her first life she was og , she then died and got reincarnated as Athy in the modern timeline , died and then thinking that she is Athy got reincarnated again . She forgot that she is og and only remembers her past life in the modern era. The book lovely princess was one that she read was one that she got due to magic , basicallyby magic the og got the book lovely princess in that timeline to make her aware of what had happened. Now this is a theory and idk anything more. As I was rereading this some things hinted at that. Even Lucas said some thing like that near the ch 70 , they also said something along the lines of now that she is back what will happen. I am sorry that i am posting these translations and links without permission. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    yfndsh likes this.
  13. sandradaffodils

Reading List:
    Link
    Athy has time magic where she can reincarnate just like Aeternitas:blobReach:...the first life was unfortunate as lucas ate blackie and never met her :blobpensive:and in second life she was poor and a orphan and took sleeping pills and died :blobsob:and in 3rd life she thinks she is in a book but after meeting lucas her life changed as he removed more of black magic that sticks to athy and claude, also he didin't ate blackie:aww:... he also made her meet keil by mistake thinking she should make some friends which lucas regreted later lol:blobsmirk:. but in manhwa i think antacious and aterenitas is working together:blobawkward:.., the reason y lucas found interesting about athy is because of her nature of magic but thought about her just a plaything or a toy but he regrets it after spending so much time with her:blob_blush:...even keil just fell in love with her just because she was beautiful and thought her personality was elegant where it was the opposite!:facepalm: Because Athy knew what was Athanasia's fate in the book (which was her 1st life) she thought if she want to survive she shoud act harmless and cute to claude which worked:blobuwu: and he didn't forget Diana like in lovely princess because of dark magic :blobmelt:....there was claude's pov about it!:pikablob: hope this help!:blob_pout:
    ANYWAY LUCATHY FOREVER!:blob_pompom::blobhighfive::justabotheart:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  14. whytho

whytho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank uu so muchh

sandradaffodils likes this.
  15. AmuletFrost

AmuletFrost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHHHHHHHH THANKS FOR THE SPOILER!!!!!! AND YES! LUCATHY 4EVERRRRRRRR WOOHOOOOO :aww::aww::aww::aww:

sandradaffodils likes this.
  16. serratia.marcess

serratia.marcess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, i agree with you lol. When i first ready the manwha until like, 40-50 chapter? Idk but i was so interested with the plot. In my point of view this story really do had a lot of potential to explore. So i went to read the novel and... well im glad that Spoon decides to explore more things in manwha. Although i felt like the current chapter is kinda dragging(?)...

MiserableSOUL and Creolenerd like this.
  17. Rimuru_Slime

Rimuru_Slime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a little spoiler. I don't know if someone post it already but I still want to share it with you and its been a long time since I read the novel so I forgot some parts

there's this part that Ezekiel said to Jennette that he will never fall in love with her

18. Rimuru_Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    A short spoiler

They didn't end up together

19. Rimuru_Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    Another short spoiler

Lucas and Athy kiss in her 18th birthday and after that day Lucas become sweet to Athy!!!. Lucas back hug Athy too

20. EliHatesMornings

EliHatesMornings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just started this recently so ill be coming back here from time to time now *sets up camp*