Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, they became a kingdom and we got daddy as the king :sneaky:

AnniePoo, MarBoh, YanJun and 11 others like this.
  2. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    God, just realized I had a mistyping here, it should be 'she won't lose the people she love' :LOL:

3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does it mean that it’s some new timeline where her mother wasn’t killed and she wasn’t kidnapped, or is it the current one and the dead people will be simply resurrected? I’m a bit lost in the plot because right after Mia’s arc there are suddenly gods wars :sweating_profusely:

4. iiiiirrrrriiiii

iiiiirrrrriiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of, Thank you so much for the spoilers. it feels like I have already read and imagine the whole story with your spoilers
    I do have question though.
    I remember Blaine having an aunt? Javeline i think?( i like her character btw)
    How did she react when mina came into the picture regarding being the dubbled little miss??? and how did the maids react? if they did coz u know they are kinda obsessed with leblaine.
    And how did leblaine successfully remove the Dubbled family from being under the imperial family? ( correct me if I'm wrong but Leblaine was aiming to make the Dubbled independent from the imperial Family/ empire) oh and can u share more fluff with the whole dubbled fam coz that is the reason I read the Novel. you know with the hawt and sweet daddy and bro ;););)

AnniePoo, lan2001h, beazacha and 3 others like this.
  5. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's the same timeline as her life with Dubleed. But bcs the time difference between the parallel and her original world, she came back to her world after 3 years while she only spent some days in the parallel world. Her mother, Adrian, Reina and other people who came back to life again is the gift from Serga (the real God) for Leblaine

6. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do her family react when she bring her mom back?

AnniePoo and Pinklilyy like this.
  7. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I'll try to explain one by one,
    Actually Mina didn't say that she was Dubleed little miss, it was Reginald who asked her to say to the Duke Grimoare (Risette's step brother) that she was the reincarnation of Risette, not Dubleed's daughter. But they couldn't make it happen bcs Leblain kidnapped her before they went to the Duke Grimoare, and of course there were no reactions from Jabeline and other maids for that.

Leblaine succeeded got the permission to be independence from the imperial family after she threatened them not helping to fight against the monsters that the pope and Mina made to destroy the imperial bcs everyone knew that only Leblaine who could beat the monsters. Although there was still long way to go after that bcs the nobles against it so much, and also Leblaine who got kidnapped by the pope.

There was no much fluffy moment on the last chapters, but I like her moments with her family in the parallel world (the world where Adrian is the God) as the 4 years old, everyone was still head over heels for her, including her grandfather and uncle (The Grimoare), they fought just to hug Leblaine and even called her 'angel' and 'fairy'. I'm glad I got the moment of The Grimoare showed their affection to Leblaine :cry:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  8. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Her mom was back before she came back to her original world and didn't know that Serga resurrected her and other people who died bcs of the temple, so she herself was surprised to see her mom came back to life

9. Atich

Atich Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl you're so logical and I love it❤

Can you please recommend me a good one?:aww:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
    Hartelian likes this.
  10. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm using Browsec for vpn.
    But if u want you want to download the Korean Kakaopage app, I think it's easier if you just download the apk.
    I use apkcombo.com to install the app, and no vpn needed.

Atich and its0k like this.
  11. iiiiirrrrriiiii

iiiiirrrrriiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u

12. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know which chapter Mina will appear or at what scene? Because in chapter 78 there is a new girl that claim to be the 4th daughter. Is it Mina?

Korleone likes this.
  13. Cessa

Cessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    @Riftan is a softie

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    @Riftan is a softie

could you please give more spoiler about that? :aww:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
    AnniePoo likes this.
  14. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the new chapter 78 that a Middle-age man brought the fourth daughter of Dubbled??? Who is she? She has the traits of dubbled. Can anyone spoil me? :hmm:

15. keitauu

keitauu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapters 79-81 through MTL, and all i can say is I HATE THAT GIRLLL GRRR. :blob_catflip:She wants Lebianne's maids and Dubbled's attention. Then when Johann and Leblainne were eating together in the garden (Risette's garden), she showed up and ruin their food. I think Duke Vallua has something to do with that girl cuz Leblainne whisperred something to the girl at the end of the chapter 81. And somehow, I am little bit disappointed in Javelin cuz she is taking the fake's side.

Me to fake: :blobcat_knife:

AnniePoo, beazacha, diti.ing and 4 others like this.
  16. hots for lucas

hots for lucas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could tell the reactions of the brothers and daddy dubblede on the fake??? like who do they treat her and did their treatment to leblaine change or anything? sjbshsbs huhu this is so agitating

17. hots for lucas

hots for lucas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on what chap will the fake bitch on chap 78 be found and kicked out???

18. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf aunt , okie it s good she takes care the child but it doesn't mean to allow her bully Leblaine, how is brother reaction?

AnniePoo likes this.
  19. keitauu

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for the brothers' reaction, Isaac doesnt like the fake cuz she kept bothering him. I think the fake wanted Isaac to teach her sword fighting. The fake got mad at Isaac cuz Isaac was being lovely to Leblainne (backoff fakeu). Then she collapsed and Leah carried her something like that. Sooo after the doctor examined the fake, he said that she collapsed because of anxiety. The fake looked for her mOtHEr (Risette) cuz she thinks that no one loves her and her mother will only care for her. From that, Leah comforted her. The next day, Leblainne noticed that her maids were not around then she discovered that Leah were taking care of the fake. When Leblainne visited her, the fake told her that Leblainne is taking away the Dubbled family from her (arghhh the nerve of this bitch) and Leblainne hates her even thougg she wanted to be a family with her. Then Leblainne said that of she wants to be family with her, why she is accusing Leblainne (burn fake). Then the aunt came. The aunt said something to Leblainne but i dont understand what she said. (rip mtl)

Moving forward, when Johann asked Leblainne to eat with him, the fake showed up and ruin their food. She said to Leblainne that she was just adopted thanks to her and Leblainne was just a replacement for her. Then Johann used magic to make her float (?). Dubbled family and other people came to the scene and Johann said that the fake pushed Leblainne and toss their food. Henry and Isaac got mad at the fake. Leblainne said its alright and whispered something to the fake.

Direct MTL:
    I whispered, pretending to pet the dog's shoulder. "What are you doing with the Duke of Vallua?"
    "If you hide, do you want a castle that I can't find. It's like a fierce mouse." "If you're lucky enough to be adopted by a great scholar and a prestigious family that has produced a great scholar, you should show a sign of use."

I stopped reading on chap 81 cuz i dont have tickets left:blobpopcorn_two:

20. keitauu

Reading List:
    Link
    The aunt doesnt seem bullied Leblainne but she favors more the fake cuz she thinks that its the child of her friend. :facepalm:

AnniePoo and Mikaa like this.