Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    what ainosz said ya
    MC is the only one who knows about this since she used dragons blessing herself, tho she does tell rona b4 she is killed.
    Angela just thinks MC is under love potion and thus will be her slave this life like she was in first life.

snowberry, aboni_06, mia-chan and 2 others like this.
  2. AoiYuni

AoiYuni Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, those people who wronged Dan and committed suicide saying that they feel regret that's why they end their lives on their own accord is off putting, but rather I feel like it's just their another selfish whim that they would rather end their lives using their own hand rather than be judge by the person they wronged to and decide for the punishment that they really deserve. I don't know the exact word for it but I feel like saying that they regret what they've done when they just end their whole lives on their own without being judged by others and I didn't feel that they are sorry at all.

▪ The nanny who committed suicide said in her letter that she apologized for what she had done to him and his mother but then told him in her letter to not let his son know about her wrongdoing because she doesn't want him to hate her. If she really regret it, why doesn't she want her son to know and decide for himself whether he will loathe her for it or not?

▪The King who committed suicide because of his guilt to his wrongdoings rather than to say he committed suicide because he regretted everything he had done wrongfully. If he really regretted it, wouldn't he should allow others what death penalty should be given to him rather than deciding on his own accord. It seems like he is just another King who is too prideful to be punish by others rather than loosing his dignity for his own son thus committed suicide on his own accord.

• The bestfriend who committed suicide using the most painful poison because when the MC taunted him that he should know what to take thus he thinks it is what the MC wanted him to take not what he thinks he should take because he deserved it.

`Just because the person chose to commit suicide doesn't mean that they regretted what they had done but rather they maybe think that by taking their own lives they can appease to the people they've wronged to and maybe they can forgive them at the same time. Rather, I feel like they just want to be released from all of it and be done with it; no hardship and no problem, just that, but not to the point of regret.

~ But this is just my own understanding and opinion about the word 'regret'. Because it just really doesn't sit right to me to use it to those three people.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  3. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Suicide was the easy way out in first two cases, None of them had guts or shame to face the music when their turn came, so their first reaction was easy way out.

With suicide they escaped the long time shame and punishment they deserved but also broke the victim into more guilt that X died due to him.

Maybe Dan wanted a fatherly figure for once thinking the father was just fooled and loved him actually. What was the result? His father telling him, He saw him dying and didnt really give a shit because Third Slut was important to him than he was.

Like way to be a fucking dickhead to a child you already traumatized so much that you further devastate him in suicide.
    Same with Nanny, Selfish lil prick who didnt want her own name in gutter and wanted to pass on as a messiah instead having sins revealed.

Shyde, beazacha, Ecstasy and 14 others like this.
  4. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might have misinterpreted the spoiler that mentioned a part where Jayna thought Angela was also reborn because Angela didn’t show interest in Jayna’s fiancé, but after talking to Angela she realized that wasn’t the case and Angela just wasn’t interested because now she’d learned of the second Prince’s existence and was immediately gunning to be Crown Princess

Veille likes this.
  5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, im just asking if the spoilers at the comment section were real cuz a lot of readers were asking if it's real. I dont know where they got those spoilers.

I think 2 or 3 persons just popped out of nowhere and commented that "Angela is Isekaid" or "Reincarnated" which is impossible.

6. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! Enjoy!

7. Lydianne_Pyria

Lydianne_Pyria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the novel too :blob_teary::blob_teary: why do I have to suffer like this??? :"((

8. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Abandoned empress is a piece of shit and author is a bigger one for writing that crap. No regrets in saying it,
    Abandoned empress treated Fem MC much much worse yet it just laughed at her trauma all the second life.
    - hated/tortured her since she was a child .
    - made her married life a miserable hell .
    - killed her child while she was pregnant .
    - made her father scapegoat for treason .
    - had her humiliated via getting raped in courtroom (not sure, saw post in novel spoilers for this) /lick sole of shoes in courtroom ( in manga) to forgive her father , then after it breaks her down telling her he already murdered his father.
    - had her executed .
    - made her father watch her getting killed .

But nah all is justified cuz SadPast:tm:

So fuckin happy for once a villainess series didn't go the dumb route and made PTSD a fuckin joke ( even tho FL here didn't suffer anything like bad marriage, own child death, public rape/ humilation like that one)

kjdxings, rhymeep, avlirea and 35 others like this.
  9. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I Agree i wont say more since this is not AE forum. Just want to share sentiment. The title suit the story. Meant to be abandoned. How to delete in my memory cuz everytime i saw thread regarding that my blood boils and i see clowns.

rhymeep, Yahyah, BananaChi and 11 others like this.
  10. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for all the spoilers
    lol I thought Carsel and the 2nd prince were the same person

Just_One_More_Chapter likes this.
  11. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye, she already seems bitch to a core and iirc the cookie incident was before rona and her mother came? So yea she was already a scheming lil beep from back then, Rona was just a convenient plot device to brainwash the key figures with their potions like FL, Fiance

Shyde, lan2001h, Khadz and 1 other person like this.
  12. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean no doubt they schemed well, but the most imp part was the love potions making the key characters blind, even if Jahyna felt for her traps in first life without potion she wouldn't give her everything u for her including riches and her position, same for casiel - he wouldnt ever love angela to point of hurting jahyna and trampling on her way he did.

Scheming can sure make angela angel in eyes of world, but it couldn't had brought the Marquis household to ruin it did without potions because casiel played a big part in it and we see how much of love he had for jahyna originally.

magical_al00, Khadz, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  13. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if there is some information abt MC's father? They had a bad relationship in the first time so I hope the get a better relationship this time:c

14. Mio2102

Mio2102 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

thanks so much for this spoiler it was really precise and good btw has the novel of this story be translated coz if could you share the link please?

evanesco99211 likes this.
  15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn’t this mean that the “true” protagonist of this story is him and not the MC:hmm: however the story was told from her point of view she had the greatest vantage point to assist him? Also, wait for it an even bigger theory this was the dragons plan all along? He wanted someone with his blood on the throne so sent ML’s mother to the king thinking at least there will be an heir. The. As things played out the dragon was baffled at how this all came to be. Later, in that timeline he makes MC’s wish come true placing her at the perfect time to enact her plans. Which in turn serve the dragon’s plans. I mean the rabbit was too well placed and if he wanted to make the MC happy he could have sent her far back enough to save MC’s mom’s life.

16. Matpatpat

Matpatpat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Having a bland one dimensional villain with no backstory at all besides being an asshole is boring. While the author doesn't do the best job in the execution of Angela's backstory, it's still nice to have it. A character can be a horrible evil person while also having a sympathetic reason for why they're like that. Her trauma is a reason for her behavior, but it doesn't justify or excuse it. There's a difference between having an explanation for someone's conduct and using that explanation to excuse that conduct.

Nanashy, Calypso Noir, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  17. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel and I really liked...
    I can give you some spoilers.
    If I remember, I'll give a spoiler ;);)

As you said, Angela is the daughter of a war hero who saved the life of MC’s father. So, MC's father owes a debt of gratitude to his savior. When Angela arrived she was very well received for the MC. But as I recall, Angela really wanted to kill the MC, when children (I understood that Angela's mother said that if she had married MC's father she would be MC's mother. So Angela's mother hated MC's mother and Angela hated MC.) When MC and her mother went to visit Angela, the situation was very strange. They were not well received. The MC went out to wait for Angela outside the house. When they left, Angela gave the cookies to MC to eat. When the mother saw, she didn't let her daughter eat, maybe she probably suspected.

Now, In my opinion: I don't think Angela's childhood is making her a victim. She did very bad things. And MC was always seen as the villain.

In Angela's defense, she was not the only person interested in the downfall of the MC family. The Queen wanted to destroy and had a huge stake in both timelines.

Sorry for the English. It's not my first language.

CP is the second prince, because the first is very sick. Everyone already expects him to die. In the first timeline he died. In the second, he recovered. Gradually we discover the reason for the recover.

Angela had the ideas and the image and Rona perfected and put it into action. They were terrible.

In this novel, You have to keep in mind that everything that happened in the first timeline seems to have been only due to Angela, but the queen has always been involved. And that can only be seen in the second timeline, because as MC knew what Angela had done in the first timeline, some things have not gone as MC hoped.

The queen, when she saw that she could not use Angela as she wanted, took poison when visiting MC, making the MC a murderer. :blobconfused:
    The queen was very much loved by the king. He loved her madly. But the MC did well. And she even made the king in debt for saving the queen's life ... :blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2020
  18. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers, but try not to double post and edit your post instead

19. Runa-chan

Runa-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No luck for me then... It seem like people from my country can't assess kakaopage. Oh well, I just give up read it light novel. Thanks for all those that sharing the spoiler, u guys really make my day

Choccolat likes this.
  20. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    on mob u can try qooapp, or just use vpn on pc ya know

Choccolat and Runa-chan like this.