Spoiler The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

the trailer is so good! I can't stop watching. the music suits raeli's persona so much

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2020
  2. GiGi the K4Tz

GiGi the K4Tz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The song is called Ruki,

3. mayairreal

mayairreal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Rae and Noah, and love them more after read the novel, also start to like other chara like Siatrich, etc.

Compare to other series, not too much time skip in Rae main story.

Maybe not too much reader aware because the manhwa start from 3 years ago, but the timeline inside the stories just about 3 months this far.

Remember when Beatrice say,"Until 5 months ago" in chapter 115?
    In novel, there is explanation. After Eun Ha's soul enter Rae's body (Rae's soul enter Bea' body), she need 2 months to adapt new life as Rae. She met Noah after that. So, Rae and Noah together just 3 months this far (chapter 115). :blobsmirk:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    Xienne, Victo.gg, TheOakTree and 2 others like this.
  4. serratia.marcess

serratia.marcess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was pretty suprised myself when i realized that this story time actually not that long:blobjoy: Rae and Noah relationship are so domestic, it felt much longer

5. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am at first time notice this. :blobsweat_2:

Some reader in several forum complaint about their relationship will be faster without Rae's hesitation about she only side chara.

But if we know Rae and Noah just meet for 3 months, and Eun Ha's and Noah's background, we can say their relationship development is faster than other manhwa.

Noah with his mother and father past, he don't want to fall in love.

Eun Ha with not many relationship with man, because she spend her junior high scholl and high school in all girls school, don't have many boy as friend, never fall in love before. So, Noah is her first love. Who will not hesitate with her first love. :blobmelt:

6. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious about Noah's reaction to his next life as Won. How did he feel about being able to be with Rae in her world again? And his reaction to modern life? We have seen all kinds of reaction to aristocratic life (in different manhwa's) but I'm curious about how a person from that world would react to seeing a modern world. Honestly the side story is really intriguing.

7. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    It's explained in Won's POV. He thinks the new life isn't bad, and Eun Ha attracted to him (Well, we know the most important thing for Noah is Rae's love). One thing he doesn't like, he don't have as much power as before (there's case someone try to hurt Eun Ha. He can't act as he please like Noah).

8. serratia.marcess

Reading List:
    Link
    Skksk of course he wont have much power than before. Modern world's hierarchy doesn't work like that. And honestly me too, im reallyy looking forward for the reincarnation sides story:blobsmilehappyeyes:

By the way i think the reason why people think that their relationship looks developing slowly (where its actually the opposite) is because this manwha already has a long chapter. But actually theres a little time skip in this manhwa, i kinda notice that all the events looks like going they by day (idk how to explain this, not in a bad way anyway)

9. GiGi the K4Tz

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry for Noah and Eunha, he had to do crazy things so that Rae didn't die, first Brooks tried to kill her for Langston, then Vivian deceived by "Bea", then her own body, Count Bennet out of anger and revenge to finally reach the "Final Boss ", OG Rae to finish the" ritual "of the souls and alleviate her inferiority against Bea and especially Eunha ................... Noah to be traumatized and furious because they don't stop trying to kill their love ......... poor Eunha

10. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Siatrich settles well with Naomi in the second life.
    Truly a pity that they didn't ended up together in the first one. Even if Siatrich would've asked her to marry him, I'm pretty sure he would be rejected right away, even if she would've some feelings for him. Naomi is type of person with high morals, she just give that vibe of work and pride above all. She would've never taken someone as her husband who's already married. She would've forgiven him for his playboy ways but to marry a man who's already married and had a son (no matter king or not), her conscience would've never allowed it.

12. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...so adam wedding gift, is a headless dragon-!!

mayairreal likes this.
  13. serratia.marcess

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much guys for the spoiler!! And omg Adam, headless dragon for a wedding gift? Lollll :blobjoy: Raeliana's fathers towards Noah is so funny. I didn't expect that but well thats how most father do. And Justin, i liked it here. It really feels a closure for his story

Aleisca1, Mrs.Lee and mayairreal like this.
  14. Tarosan

Tarosan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if someone asked this before but how far along is the manhwa compared to the novel right now/~how many chapters left before the manhwa is complete? Thanks!

15. GiGi the K4Tz

Reading List:
    Link
    Emm in the Korean update they go for 145 and missing, only one chapter? Well, just one chapter to finish the main story, then they come back after the holidays, with the stories apart I think, @mayairreal, I think she was the one who had said it here in the forums

About the differences, I don't remember much about this part but as far as I know this was much more bloody, sad and tense in the novel, it wouldn't be the first time since they censored when Noah almost killed Bea in the ball of the day of the foundation / Geonguk Ball

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    MLisMyHubby and serratia.marcess like this.
  16. serratia.marcess

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, he did? Can you tell me how it happen in more details?

17. GiGi the K4Tz

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I think remember that in this part it was as far as I remember, He is supposed to bring his hands to Beatrice's neck and now begins to touch her)? That is why since the dance she is scared with Noah, I also remember that they told a part where Noah looks for Raeliana throughout the palace opening door by door, until he finds a woman who ......... Well I don't remember what she was doing, the point is that she in seductive mode asks him if he doesn't want to stay since there is privacy and Noah just opens the door while answering "Now it's not so private anymore"

MLisMyHubby and serratia.marcess like this.
  18. serratia.marcess

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    Well ladies you can't do that unless you're Raeliana loll

19. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    If we look up at 1 week hiatus every 5 episodes, next hiatus in 28 December. So I think they will make 2 chapter again for main story and start side story in next year.

I think 2 chapters again for main story.
    But we don't know if they will made all or just several side story into manhwa or not.

Comparison for main story and side story in novel :
    Main story 2 1/2 novel
    Side story 1 1/2 novel

There is also several part like Rae and Noah Engangement, Noah kabedon Rae, Rae and Rosemary talk about Ori Rae, that not turn into manhwa.

Several Noah's POV also cut in manhwa. We can see how his feeling for Rae grows in novel.

If you love Noah, you will love the novel.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021