Spoiler The Princess in the Dumpster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 13, 2020.

1. theDapperwitch

theDapperwitch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the butler is actually a good person. the black thingy in him is something that he caught after something ominous almost happened

Melita_H likes this.
  2. fosarmiger

fosarmiger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really want to know more about estrella and her relationship with the winter spirit, and also that demon in chap 18—

xpeanut and Mandyj like this.
  3. Meriberi

Meriberi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how do jewel eyes end? so having a jewel eye is actually bad?

4. CathyNguyen377

CathyNguyen377 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is an extremely rare gift so lots of people covet it so much that wars can erupt over it. #39 spoiler talks about the previous carriers of the jewelled eyes. Having jewelled eyes isn't really bad since it is supposed to be a gift but it can be dangerous for the carrier due to kidnapping attempts, fights over their power etc. Which is why the spirit friend told her not to show her eyes to people.

5. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned that the jewel eyes holders were always exploited and experimented on. People didn't treat them as humans, but instead sacrificed them for the "greater good" which is why the previous ones committed suicide except for the one that was kept prisoner so tightly that he couldn't commit suicide, he could only wait until he was sacrificed. So it's bad in a way that the people won't treat them well, they'll only try to use them.

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that head priest is a prime example of people who want to use the jewel eyes for the greater good aka for prestige of the temple and power. I wonder if all the past jewel eyes sent their power to the demons to make them stronger in their resentment?

7. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the priest just want to use estrella i think estrella can realize it in their first meeting because estrella can differiatte the good/ bad nature.
    But yeah i have great suspicious on him too.

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. Souravi785

Souravi785 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, do we know who the male lead is? Or is there only speculations?

9. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read through the thread you'll find out but as Lalali said, ML is the spirit that visits Estrella every winter

10. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was being translated into english before the manhwa was released but unfortunately it had to be removed most probably because of the hunt. Right now I don't know anyone who's translating it. And as always the korean novel is in kakaopage.

11. YELL03

YELL03 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chapter/Episode 20 of the manhwa, it says that the Ruby "could make strong weapons with their blood", which probably means it enhanced it or something. But his power caused war through out the countries because they wanted it. He, himself, fought in the war but killed himself in the end. Though I wonder when he was dying other people tried to save his blood for usage of their weapons.
    The aquamarine holder had their eyes taken out indeed, makes me wonder if their eyes themselves had a healing power because it does not say what or how their power works though it could be a chant or some motion with magic.
    Doesn't bother people when he, Diamond, was held captive in his own home? Couldn't do anything without someone watching him being chained on all four limbs. And to make matters worse his brother the Crown Prince was famous for liking the same sex, even touched his own brother. (I have nothing against homosexuality but the thought of someone touching or forcing themselves on someone unwilling does not matter what sex is disgusting). I wonder what sacrifice the diamond had? I thought the sacrifice was referring to the Crown Prince to be honest. Because the wielders aren't regarded as people it appears, just vessels for the power.

Regarding her golden (or was it amber?) jeweled eyes I wonder if she also has some power if any from her mother's God parent? and if the previous three holders had some relation to a God too. It appears that since the Crown Prince might be his full (does not say if half or not) he might instead be human and have someone else's of his two parents have a God parent.

12. mon-san

mon-san Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t read the novel The Princess In The Dumpster please could I read the link I don’t think the novel is emo, how about one almost suffering without being able to read this masterpiece

Blossom cherry likes this.
  13. Yavie

Yavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I read the novel is really sad :(:cry:

Kepil is actually a spirit , to be exact a fire spirit named Igni, he somehow found the ruby jewel but and as you know the ruby owner hated humans so that hatred devoured Igni and he was in his way to become a demon but our Estrella saved him , she was able to get the ruby jewel out of him but not only did she get it out of him but the ruby jewel also kinda merged with Estrella's amber eyes, so now in addition to her original abilities she can also use the ability of the ruby jewel

sorry for any english mistakes

14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I dun want this to be sad end, estrella chan deserves all the fluffiness and happiness in world :cry:

15. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This basically the questions that keep popping up after reading the spoiler thread, especially “WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO EMPEROR????? Cant you like ask your empress or your attendees that you trust to guard (females) and be inside the room, when she gave birth??? Hellooo you’re the emperor, you have many people you could ask to be there, and when she gave birth no one who’s involved like report to the emperor, hey i just helped you gave birth to your daughter, heres your daughter?? Like im sure they will report it to their superiors, no??? When they get paid, no one report and record why they get paid?? Like no one is suspicious in the “wages department” why the hell there are midwives here and we have to pay them?? Or even if they forget, no one ask why are we working here in this palace?? The supervisor didnt see the record why their employees were there in the first place? When you found her 7 years later, you could check the fucking records, why didnt you??” god so many plotholes i cant :facepalm::facepalm:
    Edit: If i were the emperor i would write letter that say “I, the Emperor has a concubine “name”, and she gave birth to my child, and their palace is in...” basically made a lot of copies, and i would ask my empress and my trusted aides to hold at least one copy, everywhere they go before his concubine gave birth and during the process. Im not an Emperor and just a freaking commoner, and even i could think that. Even if i wouldnt think that she would die after giving birth but atleast i prepare the umbrella before it rains.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  16. Yuume

Yuume Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God, why do I feel that her life is full of suffering? :blob_teary: :blobsneeze: Could you tell me what happened to the child with the fake blue jewelry eyes? :hmm: And, if you are not going to ask too much, could you tell me where you could read the novel, if it is dangerous to say here please send me in private. :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

17. Yavie

Yavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he probably died as he got possessed by the soul of the original diamond jewel + Izak not only had the aquamarine jewel but also the diamond jewel

Melita_H, Am_elf, Nyaa.23 and 17 others like this.
  18. crispyliza

crispyliza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know more about the Empress

19. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Selina looks like a dope character.
    Will there be finally a stepmom as nice as shulli owo?
    Also loved how she trolled husband by making estrella call her uncle :lmao:

20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I read through all pages & it seems some spoiler threads were deleted anyway I haven't seen anyone one confirm this so,
    1. Did the emperor truly love the girl's mother?
    2. Is the child truly his daughter? (I saw mention he had a brother now I'm thinking he isnt the father)
    Would really appreciate a spoiler or answer for this please

madclansmen and Tt123 like this.