LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Regokai love names Makoto.

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I seen some Makoto characters that weren't on the lists for possible translations. I think they have to be "throw yourself into the jaws of Death" crazy, and named Makoto, for Reigokai to like them.

clmbheat likes this.
  3. Devorandom

Devorandom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda curious why nobody is thinking about the moon grizzly and why it appeared. My thinking is that since Tamaki has been allowed to interact with mist town she captured a moon grizzly and prepared it for an adventurer.

4. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    She might have helped, but everyone is convinced that some adventurer got lucky, since Rembrandt was paying for strong monsters, and catching one you can't control is good enough for a big pay out.

5. Devorandom

Devorandom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if she did, that has big implications. For one the bear should be nowhere near mist town. Second Makoto has actual relations with the forest creatures and that would mean that she basically kidnaped and forced a resident of Asora into functionally a war slave for hyumans.

6. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He has arrangements with the wolves, and the Roc on the mountain, doesn't say anything about him talking to the bears. He was surpised anyone was able to run into a bear, and live, let alone capture it in a poke ball.

clmbheat likes this.
  7. Devorandom

Devorandom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it was implied they do have a relationship with them when Tamaki was advocating the genocide of the fauna of Asora. Also according to Makoto's thoughts the bear would have to be very injured to be captured by adventurers. Also he should be surprised anyone would run into a bear because they shouldn't be where the adventurers are allowed to go.

8. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been suspicious about what Tamaki has been up to recently ever since that chapter where it came out the anti-goddess cult was spreading information about Asora.

9. Devorandom

Devorandom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it that could also be linked. But I have more doubts about that because that is somewhat reasonable to deduce.

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The way I see it, it's incredibly difficult to tame something way stronger than you, but trapping something temporarily can work if you resign yourself to having it tear you apart when it gets lose. Rembrandt is paying good money to any tamers that bring in strong monsters, regardless of being out of control, and the adventurers in the Mist Town have already run afoul of the wolves in the woods once. You put these pieces together, and you get reckless trap magicians running into the woods trying to strike it rich, or die trying.

clmbheat likes this.
  11. Devorandom

Devorandom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again the adventurers are not let out of mist town or else Makoto wouldn't allow it to function.

12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    And yet they are, because he had to tell the wolves not to eat them when they wander into the woods.

13. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the exact chapter so I can't look it up, but from what I remember there were some specific things like the connection between "The Devil" and Asora being mentioned in the rumors that didn't seem like things that someone might guess on their own.

clmbheat likes this.
  14. Devorandom

Devorandom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually now that you mention it Muller didn't seem surprised at all when she saw Makoto fighting the apostle.

15. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows whatchapter it is?

16. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fan club forming is inevitable . Real question is if Makoto has one aside from those cultist. Those cultist is the devil fans and they already perished so they don't count.

17. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Muller and her group were simply the lizard's tail of the group for the Apostle. I am sure there are more.

I would have liked Makoto to get a normal fan club though....

18. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would non-dead people worshipping the devil without knowing it's Makoto count, or does it have to be people knowingly being a fan of Makoto to be considered? If devil-worshipers count, there's still that group of humans and demons living by the lake Makoto made, probably.

19. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That too.

And I forgot Makoto has a divine fan club back on Earth and Asora. If the title system worked the same way as Death Mage then Makoto would have got the devil title in his status. However, he's somehow self-sufficient without any worshippers.

Since Mio (darkness spirit), Shiki (undead, earth spirit), Tomoe (superior dragon with underworld blessings), Tamaki (shikigami) could all somehow benefit from admirers, believers, fans, etc.

20. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, he has one ...... although Komoe?