Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

manhwa cover art!

2. Tellatez

Tellatez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She ends up with the kid basically grooming :blobunamused:

3. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know what grooming means...

tbh i am against the huge age gap lmao the fuck is the author thinking i just hope that the fl won't like the ml romantically while he's still a kid or else fbi will go get her i wish they met when he's a bit older. anw any spoilers????

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2021
  4. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:blob_plusone:

5. Emeraldmimi

Emeraldmimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm pretty easy-going when it comes to fiction, but I was hoping she had a more appropriate love interest later. I like the mother/son interactions, so it's gonna feel strange accepting them as lovers. It feels a bit icky...but we'll see how it goes.
    I've only read 5 chs of the comic so far, none of the novel yet. The FL is drawn beautifully. She seems a bit dense, cold (duh), and isolated, but she's trying and she seems highly skilled. The ML is loveable and like bright light in a cold, dark room right now. Good so far...

6. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the romance is very slow as the Clete clearly views the male lead as someone she raised, it's mainly a fluffy story with the MC, the butler, and the ML. The male lead as he grew older wanting to be closer to the MC he wanted to be a butler as the closet person to her is the butler but well he of course couldn't because he will be emperor in the future.

The main drama is actually getting to the MC to view the ML as a love interest and her immortality. As the ML had a crisis as compared to the first king whose promise she still keeps hundreds of years later, the ML feels insecure as compared to him she is immortal and that he isn't as important like the first king and that when he dies he will be nothing to her.

morningdew24, Mikaa, Dobokan and 44 others like this.
  7. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lazynoodles and Im Who Im like this.
  8. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story she read was actually a real children's story called 'The Snow Queen' which was also the story Frozen was based of off but Disney changed a lot of details from the original

This is actually what I kinda hate, the child ending up with the one who raised them. It's like a step son marrying his step mom when he's 20, after she raised him since he was 8

Child-grooming actually means the adult here has intentions for the child from the beginning. The MC here doesn't have the 'romantic' intentions towards the FL but he fell in love with her on his own when he was older.
    Though, it may not be considered grooming but it's a little weird for a guardian who saw you grow up to marry you

For me, I think it's a little unfair to not like the age gap just because the older one here is the female, in most manhwa like Who made me a princess Athy and Lucas has about 1000 year gap because Lucas has been around so many emperors of her empire and yet people still ship and cheer for them.
    To me, age gap doesn't matter but what's bad about this manhwa is that the fl saw the ml as a child, growing up, and an adult. How she was swayed after his attempts to court her is still kinda disturbing. For the ML's case, I think it might be because he's not around people much and knows a few people, not entirely the MC and bulter's fault since they lived far away in a place where snow doesn't melt, so finding friends would be hard, but with magic, hey, anything is possible

9. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This manhwa kinda reminds me of the manga Hyakunen Renbo. Both has some similarities except for the 'isekai' and magic plot..though in Renbo FL was an isolated one and was known as a witch because of her race's lifespan (which was longer than average human) but with no magic powers

dcollin, Zeref_96 and syofiaa like this.
  10. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but in wmmap, athy is a reincarnator so basically her soul is old enough. i can't remember but im sure before she became athy she's not young, right??? the thing is, the ml here is literally a kid. although i am open minded about this since the plot is quite good. im just really hoping that there will be no any romantic feelings until he's adult. so let's give this one a chance!!

J A D E, Bella94 and Im Who Im like this.
  11. Hochim

Hochim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like Hana to Akuma but in reverse.

12. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    love the art :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

13. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a large age gap, she died when she was around 20, now with her age (15) she's 35. Still a 1000 year gap

Reading it til ch 17 and it seems that ML's not the only child to fell in love with MC when he grew up. There's a werewolf who knew her since he was a pup and grew up to love her as well, but ofc, as side character A, his love for her is only comedic relief for the story ;-;

Yep, let's hope he realised he likes her romantically when he's at least an adult, though, I have a feeling it will be since he's a teenager or so

14. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    On the FL's nth birthday (first Bday with Tita and Snow) Tita (ML) prayed to the camelia tree FL gave him everyday and a flower bloomed on her birthday, it would usually take 7 years for the flowers to bloom but it bloomed in 7 days due to Tita praying. Tita also sang her a happy birthday song but his singing is terrible but the FL love it. She fell in love with him (not romantically) and thanked him for coming to her and being part of her family.
    On ch.18 Time skipped to 6 years later, Tita is 13 years old and he's seen running to the FL with a sleeping potion he successfully made

15. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 20 Ml ask the ice witch that he wants to be an butler for her ? anyone know the reason why

Mikaa and syofiaa like this.
  16. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoiler more about the first king??

And do you know anyhting about ML power? There is a chapter when MC dream about ML after he was attacked by Devil, the ML in her dream had different eyes color

17. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was hunted. The translator received a notice and was forced to stop.

anina, bochucha and Im Who Im like this.
  18. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok i realised that im not bothered about the age gap, i am more bothered that he's a minor. that's why wmmap didn't bother me bc athys soul is an adult.

19. Ahyoe

Ahyoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's always a dilemma about this kind of age gap and immortality. Especially it's involving a minor.
    The weird thing is like you adopted a child you kinda help them grew up like a parent does but suddenly when they become an adult you like "i'd hit that". It just creeping me out.
    And about athy if you remember lucas age you may feel weird about that too. But in their case lucas make himself look like someone in athy's age so i kinda wish he is .

20. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mentioned that is because he want to be the closest to her like the butler is now ^^