Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter what he looks like, he's still 1000 sth years old, haha. Like most wizards/witches in manhwas, their looks don't age like this story's fl whose soul is at least 230+

noula, Rokai, Viliel and 2 others like this.
  2. nyanmaruluvsu

nyanmaruluvsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...what are you even on about. I am usually a lurker but omg. Point is, Athy is already old mentally, not about how literally big the gap is. For an example, 10 year age gap is usually not an issue (like in my parent's case: 44 & 54) BUT it would be if it's between 13 & 23. Difference between the two is they met when they were both consenting adults. Plus,
    Lucas, as a wizard(?), can look through Athy's soul so from the start he was aware that Athy transmigated 3 times

3. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you on about. I didn't mention Athy and Lucas' case being child-grooming at all, I just said the age gap is still huge. I didn't say Athy's a child and Lucus' an old man, please read carefully before jumping on people.

I apologise to people here for being the one who brought up another manhwa, as an apology, I'm dropping the link to the site I usually read:

-redacted-

However, I'm pretty sure [Redacted] is pirated so if you are able to access sites where they support the original artist like Webtoon/Naver, please do so !
    (Idk of the English Webtoon has this but Thai Webtoon has a few of the new Korean Manhwas translated after Athy came and paved the way for other fantasy-realism manhwas)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2021
    noula, Viliel, arlovebird and 3 others like this.
  4. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t really know if this story is gonna turn out kinda creepy, I get what you are all saying, he really is just a kid at the beginning and she’s an adult, that’s why it’s weird, but I also don’t know cause she really doesn’t seem to think of him that way at all from the manhwa, right now she seems like she just genuinely wants to raise and care for him and I don’t think she’ll have any romantic ideas at all while raising him and from the spoilers it seems like he’s the one who pursues her when he’s older and all that, it’s basically her raising him and not having those thoughts (I hope) and just caring for him but he ends up falling in love with her when he’s older and starts pursuing her, I also feel like we don’t have enough context or know how it plays out, it is weird to think about how she literally raised him but ends up with him so idk how I feel about this story, I am getting kinda creeped out by that idea

5. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The romance part starts when he is an adult so i dont see the problem. Right now its just cute comedy family drama. Also i like age gap stories. So im sticking with this. Hope at the end she doesnt lose her immortality tho...

noula, Scarks, mariaconchita and 14 others like this.
  6. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Massive update of the comic on mangadex and holly hell the art for this is absolutely gorgeous.

diti.ing likes this.
  7. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use mangadex because actual scan groups upload their work. These sites steal.

Aquaa, anina, LePetiteReader and 4 others like this.
  8. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not good at writting spoiler
    To prepre for Tita coming of age MC brought her to the banquet. There Tita saw people crowding the Ice queen and was left alone. There he realized how much people adore the MC. He left the banquet and walked alone and there he encountered the crown prince. The crown prince was jealous of Tita because he saw how much the witch cared for Tita who is just an illegitimte child and on the other hand the witch do not give him attention. So when crown prince talked to Tita he said a lot of mockery however Tita ignored him until he said about the Blood oath the witch swore to the first king. And said "when I became King the guardian you love so much will be mine" and Tita lost it and hit the crown prince(Tita was skilled enough to gave him pain but no visible wounds so there is no evidence that he hit the crown prince). Tita then returned to the banquet as if nothing happened. Lmao

Btw. Tita was really handsome and made girls adore him
    After the banquet Empress talked to the mc to returned Tita because she said Arpen cannot live in cold forever unlike mc. Of course mc is angry after throwing him away they now want him back. Empress told mc to think it through
    Tita went to the imperia library to read books and the librarian was staring at him blushing. There are often talk that Arpen may have been that handsome because he was raised by the witch which is known to be beautiful. While in the library Tita saw a picture of the first emperor and the witch. The painting looked as if emperor has just woken up and witch is about to cry. Tita notice the blush of the emperor in the painting and asked the librarian about the steoy behind the painting. The librarian said that it was a famous love story(Apen is jealous). The first emperor has lost consciousness and witch tried to bring it back (it was similar to Tita when he fainted remember mc said the og Clete used that spell before but to her it was her first). And after waking up first emperor Johannes cofess his love to her and when Johannes died she swore the blood oath. And this is why Clete has continued to obey the imperial family up until now. Tita left the library enrage by wht he had heard.
    That night Clete wants to talk to Tita about what she and the empress talked about so she went to his room however she notice Tita was not in a mood so she backed out but then Tita said so she decided not to talk to him about anything again and ask her "how many more stories have I not heard?" Mc was confuse and Tita asked him if it was true that the first emperor and Clete were lovers. Mc was not the og Clete but she got Clete memory and she knew and answered "Yes" and Tita asked if she swore the blood oath because of him and Clete said yes. Mc does not like the first emperor so she was angry with herself when she Tita know of it and bit her lips. Tita misunderstood her action and asked
    "You're talking like a story! shouldn't know"- Tita

"That's not it..."
    Mc tried to soothed Tita

Tita hated the first emperor more than his father.
    The emperors took her sacrifice for granted, Tita who naturally craved Clete's affection and interest and so Clete gave Tita what he wanted as he did to the other emperor. She did it to kee her oath with the first emperor. He asked how much she love her and she said had she already forgotten but Tita did not believe it because up until now Clete was keeping the oath and swore blood of oath. He again ask why she swore the oath then she said she love him that time but she forgot now. He aske if she miss him and she said no. Tita another worry is that if she forgot the first emperor who she love so much then how about him? Thinking that someday Clete may be like right now just telling legend to new gen and forgot him. But Clete reassure her "I promise. Even after a long time, you'll still be my little crying boy"""This kid is going to grow up as a sensitive but affectionate boy. After a little while, you will grew up to be a handsome and healthy young man for a longer time after that, you will grow old as a loving grandfather like Edmund. Hmm, no. Looking at your personality right now, you have a higher chance of becoming a stubborn grandfather."
    "I promise to remember every moment, from the day I first met you to the day you leave me."

9. Weird_girl

Weird_girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he wants to be close to her

10. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go -redacted- or -redacted-. You can see it there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2021
  11. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh. Im usually not a fan of MC raising their husband. I mean isnt it kinda weird? But I lovethe story so far so I think im also weird:blobjoy:
    Tita also ask if she had taken him in because of the oath she swroe to first emperor but Clete said it may have been so but she does not regret it and it was not the case now
    Anyway in the empress pov.The empress were concern about the witch favor going into Tita instead of her son. Clete showed a bright smile to Tita that she thought maybe not even the first emperor has witness that smile. She had a premonition before that Tita will take over the throne because he was brave and smart while her son is a coward and stupid. So she quickly disposed of him and sent him to the witch to die but she recieve no news of Tita dying. And her fear became worse when she saw Tita grown healthy and favored by the witch. And after Tita hit the crown prince Michael he told the empress about it and ask her to kill Tita (what mama's boy:blobunamused:) she doubt it at first because their is no visible wounds but she thought if it was true then Tita may have been skilled. The empress comforted her pathetic and pitiful son. She pretended to be calm, but her mood was terrible.

The empress thought 'If the Prince's words are true, it means that Arpen is excellent, and if it is false, it means that my son is more pathetic than expected.' She think she needed to quickly dispose of Arpen. She was also furious that her son who was already an adult got beaten by Arpen who is yet to become an adult
    So in the coming of age they needed to hunt. Arpen has an excellent skill however he could bot even kill a rabbit(he was too kind) and the rabbit was shot and stolen by a girl named Florence. Fast forward, the servant who was suppose to guard him were assasin sent by empress they mocked that he was a weakling who cant even kill a rabbit but then Tita quickly deafeated them. He ask who sent them but they did not answer and again they laugh and even mocked Clete and said even if he cant kill them he would make sure to wish they were dead instead. The assasin beg him and said they will confess who sent them but Arpen said he is no longer interested. Arpen was able to hunt a dear but he no longer have a horse since it was killed by assasin. So he was thinking of bringing a squirrel since its better than nothing and he might failed the hunt. Then he hears Florence scream and being attacked by monster so he save her. They heard the monster calling Arpen name and Florence ask about why is it looking for him. He was still holding Florence and he put his finger in her mouth and told her that if she promised not tell anyone he will let her got, she blushed and nodded. Then told here to run and tell Clete about it he will hold the monster down.
    Anyway Tita was protected by protection spell cast by Clete since long ago and he defeated the monster. Clete met Florence and Florence ask to help Arpen. Clete arrive and saw the monster already defeated, she also saw the assasin along the way and discover that the monster and assasin was sent by Michael and Empress. When she saw Tita he said to her that now he has really become and adult since he passed the coming of age ceremony(hunting) and then he fainted and needs to be cure. Clete was very angry and threaten the imperial family and she was about to freeze everything but Edmund stop her

12. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah in WMMAP Lucas appears to be young and is not raised by Athy so I feel kinda ok. But here the mc raises ml so she is lika mother figure. There is also age gap. Mc appears older and ml is literally a kid. I feel mc and ml's relationship should be like parent and child and she should find someone else (maybe a person like her living for 200 or 300 years) to be her husband /lover

13. Yummyyy

Yummyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think thats not the main problem,
    it's about the age-gap between lucas and athy, why ppl dont like the age gap between tita and the witch but support lucas and athy (1000 years age gap)

sorry for my bad english

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  14. Hasty girl

Reading List:
    Link
    that is a question indeed. I find it ok.
    In some countries(including mine) boys are older than girls when marrying . So maybe.
    P.S your English is ok

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    Rokai and Viliel like this.
  15. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is really Alpen/Arpen/Tita the ML?

16. Hasty girl

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so cuz they both are in the cover. Though I am not that sure

17. Crystalscries

Crystalscries Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in mahwa his real name is Alpen but he asked Fl to call her tita so everyone calls him Tita(we find out that he asked her to call that later)........ but in novel his name might have been translated to arpen

Bella94 and Mikaa like this.
  18. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank you for telling me !

19. rosieposie

rosieposie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the juicy spoilers, @Lalali ! :aww: a little question though, how old is Tita supposed to be during this coming-of-age event? is it 18?

Lalali likes this.
  20. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop talking about wmmap here. This is the place to talk about tyrant's guardian, not wmmap. Take your age gap discussion somewhere else.

Big thank you for @Lalali for providing spoiler to us!

Does anyone knows about the content of the blood oath? I feel bad for Clete for becoming some sort of slave to the imperial family for unlimited time, given her immortality.