Spoiler The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.n...66442961&proxyReferer=https://www.google.com/[​IMG]
    공작부인의 음탕한 초대

Summary:

Unable to endure the greedy and unscrupulous people from his wife family, the Duke Arthur Kaplan demands divorce from his wife, Roxanne.

Knowing fully well that as soon as she gets divorce her family will sell her out to another man, the Duchess offers a bold proposal.

She ask permission to have an affair with another man before the divorce, so she could finally enjoy a shot period of freedom and finally know what is like to be cherished by someone.

Roxanne meet a kind gentle with a mask that seems to fullfil all of her desires and that feels strangely familiar.

——————

Found this while browsing through Instagram & it looks interesting
    :blobnosebleed: So Hot!!:blobcatblush:
    It’s a novel & manhwa.

OP said it was on Bomtoon & I tried to look it up but I couldn’t cuz of age verification I think. Idk I couldn’t pass authentication for mobile. I couldn’t really understand much cuz it’s all in Korean & I was using translator.:blobcry:

Supposedly, the man she has an affair with is actually her husband, followed her wearing a mask(?)

Waiting for spoilers~:blobpeek:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post.

Reminder
    Is discussion allowed in a spoiler thread? YES. It's written in the RULES.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/forum-rules.29321/#post-6270879
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/discussion-in-spoiler-threads.113527/

Table of Contents (TOC)

Warning
    If you're here for the story, forget it, this one is definitely TRASH. If you're here for the smut, oooh, you are definitely in the right place.

Summary
    • Manwha - Until chapter 02 (Post #7)
    • Book - Prologue (Post #28)
    • Book - Chapter 01 (Post #25)
    • Manwha - Chapter 01 (Post #18)
    • Book - Chapter 02 (Post #29)
    • Manwha - Chapter 02 (Post #18)
    • Book - Chapter 03 (Post #29)
    • Book - Chapter 04 (Post #30)
    • Book - Chapter 05 (Post #38)
    • Book - Chapter 06 (Post #48)
    • Book - Chapter 07 (Post #51)
    • Book - Chapter 08 (Post #57)
    • Book - Chapter 09 (Post #59)
    • Book - Chapter 10 (Post #69)
    • Book - Epilogue (Post #84)

Character
    • ML (Post #13)
    Other
    • Book TOC (Post #22)

Link
    • Raw - not sure if book or manwha (Post #12)
    • Not sure raw or TLed - Manwha (Post #17)

Spoiler Notes
    All spoilers found until post #120 on page 06 have been updated here. If there's any mistake, feel free to correct it.

More about Spoiler TOC
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 will get you 10 the man in the mask is the duke and the author wrote the novel while listening to Escape by Rupert Holmes

5. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    well roxannne is hawt, the art is hawt, and sex scene fantasy was hawt.

Good fap material.

It being husband makes it better
    10/10 would fap.

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I can't with y'all :blobsweat: but honestly this manhwa made it seem like both of the main characters are just playing games with each other now. Hahaha hope for more spoilers to come (if you know I mean :blob_blush: :blob_plusone:).

7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 2 out and husband sits pretty fine in the dickhead territory.

Ah yes, her parents are corrupt, While she has done nothing wrong, even loves me. But let me abandon her, lock her up in a palace without providing basic necessities for her for months, letting her be abandoned by everyone else too till she starves to death or agrees to my terms.... while I enjoy flashing my half naked body to other woman in villa.

Morally upright and justice loving man, My ass. What a ridiculous fucking piece of shit, who shifts the anger of someone else to his wife and mistreats her greatly.

But oh, she agrees to leave me? The great duke, who makes everyone wet? Well then, this hurt my ego, but I can't take back divorce because that would hurt my ego aswell. So let me dress up like a fox, pretend all innocent to play with her heart again while she demeans herself as a cheater.

What the fuck is wrong with this ML or the writer?

Never thought I would be saying this, but goddamn this dude deserves an NTR,

8. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously...need spoiler...how asshole ml change himself

peculiar-tan and evanesco99211 like this.
  9. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You took the words right out of my mouth. He's a disgusting shit. I'm still curious though so I'm going to stick for now and see how it goes.

beazacha, Eelillya, RBJ and 2 others like this.
  10. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls

11. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U can find the link in mangadex

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
  13. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the 2 chapters that are out, we can conclude that ML is one of those one-track minded men who are supposedly fair and righteous "rolling my eyes so hard" and have a good head on his shoulder AKA just an idiot who is short sighted and treats those who they don't care for as less than human. Let's hope our FL make him fall to his knees begging for forgiveness and not just for oral :blobmelt::blobsmirk:

14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I’m curious to see what happens. Hope the FL makes him fall & she doesn’t let him have it easy:blobspearpeek:

waiting for more spoilers:cookie: Thx

15. itstakumib

itstakumib Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know the links for the raws

16. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is great.

I hate the husband already. Denying basic necessities like food? Damn, that hits my bottom line real hard. Can't wait to see him crawl and beg. I really hope he does.

17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Mangadex has 2 chapters rn.

ML receives a letter from FL. It’s her parties “Use it as you please”:ROFLMAO: Basically the whole chapter is just him masturbating, smelling her panties, and imagining FL. It’s pretty hot & graphic :blobnosebleed:

Half a year ago ML brought her a divorce form & if FL didn’t sign it ML would not provide for living costs. In the beginning of the chapter, her maid brought FL food & it’s just bread & soup (there’s nothing in the soup, just looked like colored water):blobunsure:

ML says he couldn’t live with a woman he didn’t love & it seems he couldn’t love her cuz of her father & two brothers. Her family is corrupted & used ML’s tile/name so his reputation is ruined. There’s cases of them harassing ladies, but there was no punishment cuz they were the king & his sons.
    ML is someone with strong morals & hates it when people r treated unfairly so he despised them.

After FL’s living costs was cut, all her servants left except for Kiera who stayed & helped her. At first, she FL was confident that she could at lease take care of one person but it was futile. She knew she had to take action & couldn’t have thing go on like that. She didn’t want to go back to her family so she didn’t sign the divorce agreement til now. She signs the agreement & goes to the palace.

There, it seems like they’re hosting a competition. There r half naked guys playing a game (shooting a ball to goal, looks like soccer but they’re using their hands). ML made a goal. There r spectators & some noble ladies blushing & ogling him.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    mharumi, rock.doll, Niaosaf and 7 others like this.
  19. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want her to show him the middle finger after he is deeply in love with her and say "bitch bye", is that so much to ask ?

20. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the FL is strong & doesn’t let him have his way. I understand how ML feels cuz of FL’s shitty family, but that doesn’t excuse his actions towards FL. It’s not like FL has it easy. She seems innocent & hasn’t done anything wrong. Pretty sure her family treats her like shit too & r just using her.:blobpopcorn_two: If the ML continues to treat her horribly then I hope FL makes him grovel.:blobhero:

if anyone has more spoilers please share:aww: Thxx