Recommendations Personal Drive

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Some novels: [ Just to share ]
    -------------------------------------------------
    Use site uukanshu . com / b / xxxxxxxx
    This xxxxxxxx are the numbers below [ replace them ]
    ---------------------
    24691 : 1855 American Tycoon
    Genre: Calculative + scheming ....... mc / reborn / in past / goal: become richest person in the world / no care for girls and no romance involved / mc along with Rockefeller will climb the world ladder. / plot is reasonable and logical with schemes and betrayal intertwined within the story. Story is dark btw.
    ------------------------
    31179: Strongest Hulk on the plane [ Marvel ]
    Genre: no romance or very less romance, mc is not a pervert whose brain is replaced with his d***. So story is good.
    mc is dark, but not a villain.
    Summary:
    he famous financier and adventurer closed the night. During his exploration in Bermuda, he accidentally encountered a space-time tunnel and traveled through time and space to the Marvel universe.
      Since then, the real world lacks a financial genius, a world-class explorer, but the Marvel world has a financial king, and a super criminal known as invincible.
      He is the target of S.H.I.E.L.D., he is Marvel's most wanted criminal, and besides Chu Hulk, he is the second man who can transform into a Hulk.
      He has a title of'King of Power'!
      This is a journey to the plane of the Hulk. The Marvel world is only the first stop. Perhaps the night should be considered. Who is stronger than Superman?

-------------------------
    147233 : Doomsday experience game
    Genre: infinite stream/ MC is not a pervert, but he is still male so he can get influence by women...sometime/ story is good, not irritating, not much romance/ mc travel to diff. world to solve the doomsday in that world/ this is the job his system has given him/ so he is a good guy / but in game world he don't care for others much....so pretty cruel and ruthless sometime/ Only 7-8 chp of him in real world is the ones i hate....as they are bad...'cause he is helping people and so on....being a so called good guy. His real world is the place with a theme of post nuclear apocalypse.
    Global nuclear leakage, biological mutation, earthquake and tsunami, ice age, catastrophic creatures, intelligence crisis, dream invasion,parasites...etc
    -----------------------------
    151235: My wife is the final villain

genre: mc is cold and cruel/ he is villain / system goal: help your wife to take over world/ his wife is the biggest villain in a novel in which he got teleported by system/
    Summary:
    Lin Yue traveled to the world of fiction and married the most beautiful woman in the whole continent at the beginning.

And this woman is the biggest villain!
    In order to unify the ten countries, she stepped on the Three Realms.
    It creates countless horrible storms, making people fearful.
    Known as "the first villain in history"!
    Faced with such a wife.
    The system in Lin Yue's body suddenly displayed a prompt message.
    Ding!
    "Successfully trigger the optional task dungeon."
    [Choice 1: Stop her from launching the Sky Extinguish Plan and reward the low-level gift pack! ]
    [Choice 2: Help her carry out the Sky Destroying Plan and reward her with a god-level gift pack! ]
    "Is there any choice?"
    Lin Yue reluctantly spread his hands, of course it is the choice...
    ---------------------------

Hell App : mc is neuropathy, who feel good by seeing people despair, no romance, mc goal: to complete all missions of hell app and win the final prize and ask for his friend rebirth.... So he can kill him...by backstabbing and enjoying his last despair. As his friend died in an accident instead of getting killed by him...so he is sad.
    -----------------
    海贼之黑暗操纵
    On the surface, Qin Ye is a righteous and bloody navy; secretly, he is the villain who manipulates everything. It tells the story of a dark emperor mixing in the pirate world, manipulating everything and playing with people's hearts. Non-system flow, the protagonist is the villain. [[[[ One piece, dark manipulation ]]]]
    ----------------------

2. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw has anyone seen this novel:
    https : / / www. uukanshu . com / b / 95088 /
    Black Duke of Pirate : [
    In the spring of 1509, Reinhardt Dawn Polkin and Monch D. Dorag met in the North Sea, which quietly changed the trajectory of the world.
      Although the revolutionary army was established at that time, the idea of subverting the world was heard from Reinhardt Dawn Polkin for the first time. While Dorag was shocked, he felt that the waves of the times were finally unstoppable.
      How long does it take to start from scratch to Qiwuhai?
      Five years!
      How long does it take from Qiwuhai to the Four Emperors?
      Five years too!
      How long does it take from the Four Emperors to the King of the World?
      It's still five years!
      The protagonist is reborn in the Pirate World, takes root in Beihai, and becomes an epic pirate in the world famous ]

I need spoilers about his character and romance , harem, whether he is evil or not, kill innocent or not.....and so on....his power, devil fruit....

Orochi-sama, Vehement, Jezus and 4 others like this.
  3. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man you always recommended interesting fanfics...

4. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, ya have a good list here. I have not read many of them before. I was looking forward to something like this too. Thanks for sharing yar thoughts here mate.

Vehement, absenior19 and Kalifa like this.
  5. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it harem or not?

6. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I think u will love this one. I have read it.
    Summary: MC> Doflamingo....Power: Same as original, with some new moves and comprehensions about thread itself and it's properties....Like: Sharp, COntrolling others, binding, unbreakable....and so on. MC even created a Huge robot like structure for enhanced strength. .... MC have a harem....lol...but he doesn't care for them as he is just using them...even the way he choose and get his first wife...was a kind of a transaction with big mom... and after that he kind of brain wash them, lie to them,....make them betray their families and become loyal to him.... Vegapunk created a way to let object aka. non living thing eat a devil fruit. SO mc created a way to let his thread eat a devil fruit by separating it from himself...but since this thread was ultimately created by him...so he can also control and use them as they are their own....Only drawback is that they can no longer evolve or grow stronger..... Well this is a perfect display of: Evil + Cold + Ruthless + Scheming MC who don't have dic.. k in place of his brain...but still he enjoy se x and so on.....diff. things.. He was always like this from start...enjoy the life with his companions.... [ Note: companion....not partner or friend or family...as he only considers himself as the most imp. person...and his goal as his primal instinct...so he will do whatever it takes to achieve them...even if it means lying or betraying or creating fear in heart of his companions.... ] So it is a story of a mc who is evil and enjoy life and can do whatever needed to be done to get what he want....whether that is to bow his head, betray his friends, or brainwashing his lovers.... Here is the link :
    https://www.kanmaoxian.com/62/62786/index.html

Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 3 others like this.
  7. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I don't know. I haven't read that far. But right now he ......... [[ SPoiler ALERT ]]
    -----------
    MC kisses a girl in public.... in the middle of a battle.... seen by everyone... after which he said that he doesn't like her...so he won't marry.
    Now mc is super strong and has great talent and potential.
    So the girl's father thinks that why not let her marry my other daughter.
    Now, this other girl is actually a behind- the scene super strong person. Who is destined to be a great villain who will destroy everything.
    MC system: u have triggered the ultimate mission of the system:
    Marry and help her become the greatest villain Reward: God level gift box
    Some other option ....which sounded righteous Reward: Low level gift box
    So mc is going to help her ...............
    Now this story gives u a vibe of a little slice of life. But actually, it is not....as mc wife doesn't believe him and has already tried killing him 2 times already. He lied to her saying that he is from some upper realm .... he has arrived in this lower realm....and so on. And yes best of all....he is a great prophet in that realm....lol [ as he knows the future...it is a kind of fanfic novel of an original novel ]
    So this story is not very serious and dark....kind of story.
    I don't know about future chps...though.
    I am on .. 74 chp... right now.
    So u can try.... few chps. But yes this novel is not irritating.... 'cause of the romantic plot as there is none....till now.

Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 2 others like this.
  8. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone read this novel:
    This novel is about a modern world...where apocalypse happens..... and Gu of Reverend Insanity./.. similar creatures like that appear.
    So it can even be said to be a copy or fanfic or maybe a novel inspired by Reverend Insanity.
    My question is....is mc like fang yuan or not....what about romance, gf, harem, wife.....what about his nature: evil or cold or cruel or heartless ..... or kind....and so on.
    here << click on it/

Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 4 others like this.
  9. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is great:
    No romance, no harem, no wife,.....mc is evil, cold, cruel.... it can be said to be similar to WMW mc....so I don't know whether he may get a girl in the future or not....but one thing for sure mc is not the kind of guy who cares about such things...so if marriage happens...then it will be for giving birth and creating an heir to his .... throne or something.
    LINK << click here
    Humble beggars enter the Demon Sect as a handyman. Occasionally, they inherit the ancient ways of the Tao, destroy the family, slaughter the city, and become a peerless evil.
    In order to seek longevity, establish the supreme great religion, and set foot on the road to heaven with the respect of a generation of ancestors.

851 chp [ completed ]

Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 4 others like this.
  10. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Travel through the heavens to be an evil god
    ----
    Synopsis: A certain otaku accidentally traversed while playing a dark 18-ban-cultivation-like galgame, and he brought this game panel called "Cthulhu Cultivation" with him... …
    The cultivation of the Cthulhu requires him to go to the dungeons of the heavens to complete dark tasks and achieve daily evil events.
    "Criminal event triggered: adoption of orphan Lin Yunyun."
    "Lin Yunyun? Orphan girl? Pharaoh, find someone to knock Lin Yunyun that dead ghost father to death! Hurry, I'm in a hurry!"
    This is an ambitious otaku. , Under the "persecution" of portable games, Mei Zizi embarked on the path of evil (human) god (scum)

------------
    My summary:
    MC is an evil, cold, cruel person....like fang yuan...hated by most. No romance or harem or GF or wife....nothing.
    MC is an evil god..... or aspire to be one.
    MC toys with others, scheme, plan, fight, kill, rob, destroy worlds.....and so on.
    He joins the dark side of the world.
    Believe me, you won't regret reading this.
    So far this can be ranked no. 2 on my personal list of my fav.

And yes if you wanna try, then at least stick around, till 50 CHP before deciding...whether to continue further or not.
    This novel end is its greatest charm.
    To me it feels like it ends can become the greatest base for all fanfics.... it is so good.

11. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw nice list, just how evil he is ? - Like he have friend circle and do he have familly ?

12. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give the link pls ?

FIEND likes this.
  13. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use site uukanshu . com / b / xxxxxxxx
    This xxxxxxxx are the numbers below [ replace them ]

UnknownPervert likes this.
  14. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any xianxia novel fanfics with anti hero or evil mc..?

Also any pangu universe fanfics with anti hero or evil mc?

15. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    巫师伯爵 (MC is Cold, manipulative)

诸界之深渊恶魔 (Very chaotic evil mc but have some romantic subplot and harem so so.)

法师亚当 (More truly neutral no good or bad just benefit, rationnal mc is Artifical Intelligence so he don't have emotions he is just looking for knowloadge)

伞游诸天 (MC is Evil travel through series and kill and use every mc did not read it)

Iiloveme and Dotencsure like this.
  16. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    For pangu i don't know a lot of Anti-hero or evil but I still have some

吞噬星空之黑龙传说 (He is at 600-700 at the start of pangu universe)
    超时空穿越 ( Pangu is iself is present and major to the story)

Dotencsure likes this.
  17. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which translation is better DeepL or google?

18. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good reads
    Commonwealth[Webnovel]
    All of the Holyjoker fanfics[webnovel]
    My journey to godhood as a caterpillar[webnovel]

19. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Realy depend for me GT its okay but if you want to use deepL free for you.

Dotencsure likes this.
  20. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need some one piece anti hero or evil mc ? It will be good if its on uukanshu