Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Scorpionking426

Scorpionking426 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did Lary became empress?.....Does she have a love interest?....What were evely feelings after learning the truth about her parents?....Did mana dissipation stopped in eastern empire as they stopped using stones in magic academy?....

How and when does Rivetti met with Navier?...Since Lary became empress, Does that mean that Heinley stopped targeting eastern empire?.....Elgy got a port from Rashta, Did it benefitted western empire?....What were Rashta thoughts when she was at end?....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2021
    JINnim likes this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's not gloria x naviers son but gloria x Naviers daughter (jk jk)

She should suplex elgy into the ground tho

Also im really miffed at kampens ending. I really hate the "2nd ML can only love the MC cause shes such a perfect perfect godess and will never love gain" trope

No matter how hard you try kappaman shell figure out you dont actaully love her. Even the marriage was cusse he loved Navier

Like I know only the MC and her family can achieve total happiness but sheesh

The men in this nove suck. KR writes male love interests like harem writers write female love intrests

Only personality is how much they love the MC and the genocide theyd do for her

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Dreamingflower likes this.
  3. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not that their marriage was dead, but it was always something very familiar. Their marriage was arranged since they were little and, since they were little, they grew up as best friends. Sobieshu had feelings for Navier since that time, but his upbringing as a spoiled prince and his father's bad example, simply turned him into someone spoiled by nature and who never wants to make the initial move, but rather to run after him. He wanted Navier to be like Rastha, he wanted her as a possession, almost as a pet. As for Navier, she has always seen Sobieshu as a family, she says this several times, and that family feeling hid the romantic feelings she felt for him. Because of that, their marriage was more like a friendship. I imagine there were specific dates for them to have sex (and that may even have worked on the issue of heir. Although the author did not specify whether or not they were infertile) But the point of this issue is that Navier always understood what Sobieshu was like, but Sobieshu never tried to understand or like Navier as she is.

The ironic thing is that everything Sobieshu says Navier is, in fact, his own traits. Sobieshu has already called Navier stupid and too proud, but in reality she was always smart and always went over pride to be okay with Sobieshu (even though she was hurt by Rastha). Meanwhile, Sobieshu basically killed a bird that Navier liked, roasted and handed it to Navier because she was talking to another man (he said he didn't care), all because he felt his "property" being "stolen". He devalued the person who was by his side and that was what really ended the marriage.

For Navier, sobieshu would always protect her, a friend since childhood, her husband. Imagine how hurt she got to know that this person is trying to end you and is leaving you for a slave? Finally, their marriage was a long friendship (which was not a strong feeling because Sobieshu never understood Navier and never prioritized it).

He always thought that no matter how he hurt her, banishing her brother and cutting off her political powers would take her away from him and as long as she is by his side, everything is fine, no matter how she feels, if she is unhappy (this is the difference between him and Henry).

The long friendship ended when Sobieshu betrayed everything Navier thought he was, a good husband who would protect her

could you tell me how is this parallel story? I only know that Rastha becomes Navier's maid.

How is the whole story? How is the relationship between Navier and Sobieshu?

4. dadadududidi

dadadududidi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how's stupidsu feeling abt princess Lary? Is he love princess lary? And hpy she'll be the next emperor?
    Sorry my bad grammar :)

JINnim likes this.
  5. rwf111

rwf111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Rashta was motivated mostly by her fears and insecurities, not malice or hatred. Also hating someone for being dumb is extremely arrogant.

Jukki and theilikepie like this.
  6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fears and insecurities do not cover the extent of what she did. They do not even come close. They also do not in any way cover intentionally harming others.

bristy_6 and Ismalia like this.
  7. rwf111

rwf111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But isn't Navier who act hostile first?
    Ch.8 novel "Frankly, I did not want to meet her at all. Why should I be obligated to see someone that would only hurt my feelings? Someday, I may be able to laugh and talk with Sovieshu even if he has many beautiful concubines by his side. That time wasn’t now, however, and it was still difficult for me to treat Sovieshu’s lover in an easy manner."
    Ch.8 novel
    “Is it because you don’t like Rashta?”

Her large, doe-like eyes began to well with tears.

“It’s not a matter about hating you.”

Of course I hated her.

“You may have become the Emperor’s concubine, but are not my sister.”

So far Rashta did nothing terrible, she tried to introduce and be friendly with Empress. She mess up, but Navier did not have rational reasons to hate her or be hostile at that time, as we learned that Emperor having concubine is normal.
    Of course she have valid emotional reasons to be like that, but empress suppress her emotional side, sadly. Also there are tons of miscommunications between Sovieshu-Naviel-Rashta triangle
    ex ch.124 novel
    “Rashta is jealous of Her Majesty the Empress.”

Rashta quietly approached me, bowing to me slightly while mumbling in a weak voice.

“Rashta loves the Emperor but must suppress her feelings. Meanwhile, the Empress does not even love His Majesty…”

Navel did not clear misunderstanding, or does Navier really did not love Sovieshu?
    Reassuming Rashta was fighting for survival in hostile environment, and she using every tool at her disposal. She manipulating, lies, act like victim and scheming, but she clearly motivated by her fears, not hatred. She was also mislead and manipulated by Duke Elgy.
    And please don't get me wrong i siding with Navel as i love that character so much, but same time cant bring myself to hate Rashta, as for me she more tragic character not villain, and her death around ch.200 teared my heart i really pitied her.

Tarnar and theilikepie like this.
  8. Ismalia

Ismalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh no, Rasta was Souvi lover so that for Navier, Rhasta is stealing her husband, so she doesn't like Rhasta and ignores her, but when Rhasta becomes the empress by an unconfirmed rumor that Evely would be the next Souvie lover Rhasta trying killed Evely. And Lisbeth, who only try seduce on Souvi, was kidnapped and sold as a slave? I agree that Rashta was fighting for survival in a hostile environment, but her actions demonstrated that she doesn´t have empathy for other people and try killed every person that she doesn´t like.
    In my opinion, Henri saved the life of Navier, because if she didn´t have married him and moved to another country, Rasta will try killer her in different ways, when she becomes the empress.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  9. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah . Either the one year would end and she'e be dethroned or her kid not being suovisus would come up due to ergys schemes

Navier was never in any real danger

Bit yeah at the beginning was motivated to survive but ergy, Sovishu and inbred noble society made her twisted. She also wasnt the pinnacle of mental stability other when she was introduced. That combined with her former status as a slave made her spiral and out of control

Hating rashta is so easy tho. The author didnt even try to give her any other complexities. Just a stepping stone for the MCs

Also I'll always feel more sorry for rashta then navier who still had a family, wealth and status.

The reason i started this novel was cuase I thought they would give rahsta a good character arc and reasons. Since she had the potential to be a complex multi layerd character. Well I should have remembered I was reading a KR novel where every character is a plot device for the MC

And now Ive put too mcuh time into the novel to drop it so I'm hate reading it at this point

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  10. rwf111

rwf111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, as it easy for us to hate Rashta, it also easy for us to turn blind eye on Navier mistakes.

Machiavelli said: "The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it"
    Navier ignores Rashta misbehaviour to the point it escalates into divorce.

Also please try to look at the story through Rashta eyes. you are runaway slave, rescued by prince charming. Prince falls in love in you, but already have wife, its not an issue because marriage is only formal and passionless. So you going to be mistress of attractive looking emperor, its the best thing ever could happen in your life. You try to adapt to new environment, but everything you do backfires, and you are ridiculed. You try to befriend with admirable empress, but she is cold hostile and tells you that for emperor you are just toy and soon he will be bored with you. Your fears and paranoia grows and grows, You don't have friends, you are blackmailed. You lies, you act, doing everything you can to not end this beautiful dream life at side of emperor, but only fails, you are called worst. And then finally you have friend - duke Elgy, someone seems to understand you, and helps, borrows money, reanimate hope and trust... But that trust will lead you to doom......

11. JINnim

JINnim Member

Reading List:
    Link

1. So how did Lary became empress?
    Actually she is crown princess in Eastern Empire now. Sovieshu don't have chlid, Eastern Empire's next successor give up his succession. So next succession is going to 3 person, one of them is Navie's father. Sovieshu want next successor is Navie's chlid.

2. Does she have a love interest?
    She like YongYong (Mckenna and Darcy's baby). But Yongyong refuse her because of her ambition.

3. What were evely feelings after learning the truth about her parents?
    Confused and hurt but at that time her sister is in danger so she can't afford think about her parents.

4. Did mana dissipation stopped in eastern empire as they stopped using stones in magic academy?
    Keep research about that :D .. It's not only factitious but also natural thing.

1.How and when does Rivetti met with Navier?
    After execution, Navier worried about her so call her.

2.Since Lary became empress, Does that mean that Heinley stopped targeting eastern empire?
    Heinley stopped targeting Eastern empire after married with Navier. He try to give back magic to Eastern empire wizard.

3.Elgy got a port from Rashta, Did it benefitted western empire?
    Sovieshu insist on that Rashta's empress status was annulment so the port is not Elgy's.

4. What were Rashta thoughts when she was at end
    I really loved Sovieshu. He was my salvation ... Where is he, he said that he will rescue me. where is he ....

Of course! ^-^ Sovieshu find Rashta and he worried if other do misunderstand so send to Navier. Navier hire Rashta as her maid. Rashta respect Navier, So if someone say bad about her she fight cordially. After few month?week? ago, There was a big party In Eastern empire. Northern kingdom's Count lady going to Sovieshu and ensnare him "Don't you want to do forever love at one night?" Stupid Sovieshu accept that .... and ... after that, They leave, but comeback and said that she get pregnant. Dummy Sovieshu think same thing. Maybe Navier is sterility... So It could be last chance to get baby ..... (^^) Before that, Someone(Northern person) dash to Rashta and Rashta have little bit crush. Navier offer to Rashta to follow him. Rashta think about that very earnestly. But after Sovieshu's dummy thing, Rashta going to Navier and say with tear, "I don't going to Northern. I'll follow your Highness, please take me Western Empire with you. Please." Navier ask her, "Why I going to Western Empire?" Rashta answer, "You will, Anyway, Please. take me with you."

And it's end. It was Rashta soul's(The red gost) Dream. After her death, the High priest get guilty because he didn't believe her saying (That Glory was Sovieshu's daughter) at that time. So find her soul and try to purification it. After 3 years, Rashta's soul dream this dream and get little stability...

He love her and care very much. Sovieshu think Navier is his spouse so her baby is also can be his baby. she'll be the next emperor!

When Rashta was slave, she heard about the nobility's life. After marry, nobility have concubine and the concubines and wife call each other my sister and get along. Rashta learn like that. Rashta don't have intact parents, no friends, no teacher, the only way to get information is hear another person's talk like mouse. :blobcry:

12. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    So wait. Golyrim was probably sovishis daughter and she got executed for nothing?

It would have been way better if Sovishu had never brought her back and just left dt her in the forest

I fucking hate this. I wish she never had a slave backstory and these side stories were never released. It just makes it so much sadder and itd be easier to hate her

D_KQ2wEVAAAIv2k.jpg

13. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    of course she was in real danger.

Navier herself said that this period of divorce could extend to more than a year, in addition to running the risk of Rastha's daughter banishing Navier in the future (under the influence of Rastha herself).

Rastha showed brutality and could have sent assassins to kill Navier, as he did for the Duk of Troby.

And, to emphasize this, Remarried Empress is inspired by a tragedy that occurred in the kingdom of Korea, when a concubine murdered an queen.

14. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is it said that it was inspired by that tragedy? People are just comparing them. It isn't literally inspired by it

And we dont know what would happen wiht the kid. Its premature to assume she would have banished her. Sovishi would have probably sent her away by then or they would have ha there own kids. There are too many variables that banishing is the least likely

And at this point ergy was filling her ears with lies and Sobishu had gotten tired.of her shit. She wouldn't have been able to done that as she wouldnt have had that much power anymore

Ih maybe Heinley would have invaded and killed everyone like the psychopath he was but that just means everyone's screwed. Unless this was after he had fallen in love with her...

rwf111 likes this.
  15. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, Rastha had a maid's tongue pulled out, had a noblewoman sold into slavery, and sent murderers to kill the country's most noble family. Where do you think she wouldn't try to kill Navier? And this is very common throughout history, bastard sons or daughters of kings / emperors murdering their stepmothers to secure power. Other than that, she would be humiliated, Sobieshu would never believe her and would even have the audacity to imprison her in the Palace against her will. He would only be repenting like a scrotum when Navier died. As for the story, it's on the remarried empress wiki, the Koreans found the references and apparently one of those involved confirmed it.

Rastha only lost her power when she did all this. Navier was going to be the first enemy of Rastha to be eliminated, she is the priority on the list. Rastha was going to have full empress power. This is well explained when she is relieved that Navier left the country

When Rastha's daughter took over, Sobieshu would already be dead. He would not stop anything and neither would Navier raise a child who represents her humiliation. Sobieshu would increasingly neglect Navier and in the end she would be executed or banned by the child (if Rastha did not kill her earlier). For Sobieshu, Navier's emotional state did not matter, but only she at his side as a prize.

16. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, do you expect Navier to be the sea of flowers with the woman who is the lover?

Navier never mistreated Rastha, she just wanted to ignore it, but it was Rastha who followed and Sobieshu who allowed it. It's not a bizarre anime in which the protagonist's lovers get along, like Highschool DxD. Rastha even treated the navier disrespectfully, plucked bird feathers and said it was Navier, copied the party dress, spread rumors about her infertility while Navier had her brother banished from the kingdom, was threatened by Sobieshu, did not accept corruption schemes and paid the price because of that.

Other than that, Navier loved Sobieshu very much, but he never sought to understand her. Because of arrogance and selfishness, he thinks Navier has to run after him. This is super shown after the divorce.

"I'm going to make Navier regret having left me and coming back begging"

Navier just wanted to live her life in peace, but Rastha and Sobieshu made this hell, reaching the point where Rastha tried to kill Navier's parents who had nothing to do with her.

17. JINnim

JINnim Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so. Elgy and Sovieshu ruin her life.. :blobtriumph:

But I wonder why it would be easier to hate her. After read the backstory, I can recognize little bit more about Rashta.

18. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't particularly hate Rastha, I just find a character to be pitiful. She had a painful life, but that doesn't justify any cruelty. It should be the opposite, understand those who suffer.

But no one can argue that Navier was at fault in this divorce. All of this was the result of Sobieshu and Rastha.

19. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    I reslly question the authors deicson to make the antagonist a slave. "Oh yes the most pitiful character of the novel had the worst end , expectations subverted see usually nobles are the badngius but now the slave is ohohohoh how unique praise the upper class commoners know there place"

Navier wasnt the best at communicating either. Well to be fair she is a Nobel and we all know nobles are barely human anyway

Sorry if you couldnt tell i really hate nobles in KR lit

flamingorangesoof, rwf111 and Jukki like this.
  20. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think may be someone asked about this!!
    Which chapter in manga FL get divorce?