Chinese The Harem Rescue Project (Transmigration) (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 后宫拯救计划 [穿书]

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3939724
    https://www.shubaow.net/99_99611/

NU: Yes, It's Picked Up (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-harem-rescue-project/)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The Main Lead transmigrated into the original Male Protagonist's White Moonlight, and ends up stealing the Male Lead's harem. There's not a lot of Yuri Harem Novels that's not Gender Bender on Novel Updates, so this will stand out. The Main Lead starts as a cute, fluffy White Cat with one of the heroines as her master. One time, she in cat form holds chopsticks to eat food, which is really cute. The 1st Heroine is a member of the Demon Sect, and may be even stronger than the Demon Emperor. The 2nd Heroine is The Main Protagonist's fellow disciples, but her grandfather seems to be the Leader of the Sect. The 3rd Heroine is in control of a City, and meets the Main Lead before under the time travel arc. The 4rd Heroine is a White Fox Demon, and seems to be a Leader of a Sect as well. She seems to have two personalities, and out of everyone in the novel is my favorite one out all of the Heroines.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Some Novels from JJWXC that are written by the Same Author like the "Pick Up Request" [Seen Above] =
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [1] Title: 恶毒女配必须死 [穿书] = The Cruel Villainess Must Die [Transmigration]

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4187372
    https://www.shubaow.net/180_180473/

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Check Out my Threads and Contents (I made Pick Up Requests and Posts for the Novels) for more Recommendations.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
    Yandere Devil likes this.
  2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems interesting, it is poking fun at a lot of common troupes found in cultivation stories, so it would be pretty refreshing as long as it's well written.
    So about this, I've noticed that too, how almost every lesbian character is actually just a dude that reincarnated or transmigrated into the body of women. For the life of me I cannot understand why this is so popular, sure it makes sense that a straight dude would still like women even after changing bodies, but if you want to write about a gay character why not just write about a gay character? Is it like some weird way of getting around censorship cause they can't have the character naturally be gay, they have to instead be magicked into another gender?

3. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This book isn't that bad, but it does have two major weaknesses. The first is that given the way the story is laid out, the story progression gets pretty frustrating. I don't find that too bad but the second problem is that one (or two) of the heroines is pretty horrible. The story sort of acknowledges this as well so at least it's not as bad as it could be, but it's still not ideal.

5. beckytwom

beckytwom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Titan0fPower

Titan0fPower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this story. Can anyone give me a synopsis/spoilers of the story as a whole? Kinda wanna know where it ends up, essentially. If the Main Lead ever fights the transmigrated MC, how the first heroine she encounters treats her, etc.

7. BedBoundedPotato

BedBoundedPotato Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sorry for the late reply but here you go:

Lin Qianshuang (LQ), a regular office lady, had just finished her work and began to read a yuri novel she had bought online. Only to realize that it was a stallion(harem) novel with a scumbag male protagonist. Feeling injustice for the four powerful female leads who were rendered to brainless lovers and sacrificed for the ML, LQ commented down her grievances and was immediately replied to by the strange Author who asked her if she wanted to rescue them. Without an answer, she was forcibly transferred to the world of the novel as the cannon fodder white moonlight of the ML who died in the beginning with a mysterious system who aids her with strategic missions to rescue the four female leads from their tragic fates. As she fights against the ML's protagonist halo, she unravels the truths behind the system and the world of the novel while gradually coming to realize that the female leads had fallen in love with her!?

Yes.
    Yes. ML was previously in love with MC since she is his white moonlight, goes through a state of denial after finding out what she did to 'betray' him and disrupt his plans, and then eventually fighting her because of the FL's.

Cold and indifferently at first with a little bit of interest. Develops overtime.
    The first heroine picks her up while she was a demon egg and raised her as her disciple. At first, she was cold and indifferent to the MC, then she began to find MC useful and used her as a tool to get rid of her love rival and make MC the Demon Empress for her crush, the Demon Emperor since due to her status, she can't lose her chastity. Later on she ends up falling for the MC and becoming the Demon Emperor herself to take the MC as her wife.

(Just realized I did a bit of an oopsie. If you want more spoilers, make a spoiler thread for this novel, ty.)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021