Picked Up Actually, I was the Real One

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by katofu, Dec 22, 2020.

1. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some comments in KakaoPage that saying that it's really... I can't word it... They say it's full of misunderstandings and messy, like mind tearing one...

If you read Raeliana and Noah's story and felt so frustrated that your head feels like it's splitting into two, that kind of pain.

2. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I am too lazy to translate it but luckily I had Google Translates and Papago. I saw it at NamuWiki.

The villain of the original work. Although he is a villain, Ludwig Parvis is so hopeless that his misdeeds do not seem serious.

It's true identity is Ragibach, the king of the devil, who wants to conquer the human world.

Originally, the devils could not use the spirit power, but he could use the spirit power because he possessed the bCosette. After isolating and executing Keira before his return, he destroyed the bonds of the human world, leading the Magye army and destroying the human world. After Keira returns, her plot fails with Keira's performance and is forcibly returned to the horse world. It has since been said to have been sentenced to 200 years in prison for violating the rules of the moderate devils. It is also said that the penalty for non-fulfillment of the contract will expire in 200 years.

On the webtoon, she came out quite evil, and with Ludwig, it attracted a tremendous amount of agro.

I'll be talking about the real Cosette here.

Born between Rowena and Ludwig, she was born with the talent of Spirit magic, but was stillborn due to Rowena, who was falsely accused at the time and was not properly prenatal due to the assassins sent by the Marquis of Edinburgh. Her body is collected and possessed by Ragibach. After Ragibach loses to Keira, her body is purified. It is said that Keira later held a funeral.

And I think the ML is

The blonde hair with blue eyes. Why? Because NamuWiki didn't mention anything with the knight but blonde hair's information is in their.

But just to be sure, don't spread it yet. I'll look into it.

3. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said in the last chapter that Keira went on a vacation, alone, with the Erez guy so I assume he is the ML and also because Zeke (Keira's brother) and Keira had some sort of a conversation and misunderstanding.

Zeke: Noonim?
    Keira: I came back, well, a little late.
    Zeke: Did that guy held you back?

Keira had a flashback regarding Erez begging her not to go back.

Keira: ...
    Zeke: Well, are you going to the academy?
    Keira: I don't want to teach small children.
    Zeke: What are you going to do then?
    Keira: Just want to do something that makes me happy. (I forgot the exact words but it sounds like that)
    Zeke, in his mind: Oh, is she going to get married? (This made my assumption of Erez being the make lead go stronger)
    Zeke: I respect your decision.

Then Keira thank Zeke for respecting her decisions and so on and so forth.

Also, based on the recent chapters of the manhwa, at Chapter 32, Erez was introduced? He is the blue eyed blondie so yep, he is out male lead.

4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for ending
    she doesnt ditch him at all, and series ends with FL going back to the home and saying I'm back father.
    Its utter shit where Father is forgiven for everything without any payback, FL never marries or has romance. Reason why reviews are bad for it.

5. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

nvm then...

6. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    dont worry, whole spoiler thread was like that when the spoilers first came out -_-
    The story teased us with Keira along with her brother leaving the house wanting to cut ties and live independently, and every reader was happy. Then the author ended it with Keira coming back, saying I am home and that shitbag saying welcome home, thought you would be gone for a while, and she responded by This is my home in the end and I'll stay the winter... fucking reeeeeee

7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    its not misunderstandings,, its just plain garbage
    Some spoilers of the deeds done

the father wants to maintain his dumb neutrality shit soo
    1) He sees the first wife getting harassed by second one, ignores her.
    2) First wife is pregnant, seeing attitude of his, second wife and family tries to get her assassinated, he knows and still ignores
    3) First wife in utter despair and her unborn child is dead, she contracts with demon to take her soul but make her child live, She dies, along with real cossette and demon takes on the baby form.
    4) Abused keira whole childhood and treated her as an unwanted child
    5) During whole cossette fiasco, He knew Keira was his real child, but he himself voted for her execution. Because all that mattered for him was his house having the great spirit and maintaing their status
    6) Keira dies, spirit are angered, cossette reveals her true color and whole kingdom is destroyed
    7) To save his own ass , he tries to reverse time using spirits power ( and thinks keira is revived as a side effect , not his intention)

So the dude literally caused murder of his wife (wives), both daughters and half of humanity.
    But its all good, cuz daddy is the daddy always.

8. mangalife

mangalife Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why isnt this on Novelupdates? Honestly the artwork in this is amazing

9. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the ml the knight?

10. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks, I knew he was garbage but didn’t know he was a high class garbage
    I think I’ll drop this one

11. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf! She forgave her dead beat dad who was the root cause of everything?

12. AriesMoon

AriesMoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! this spoiler leak doesn't make sence, because the father wasn't alone in turning back time, the prince also assisted ! Also! The father chose for her to keep her memories , spoiler leak here is not adding up ,im just saying. Some one please translate this so we can all read for ourselves, how different the manhwa is from the novel. I personally would like to know. And make the decision for myself whether its good or not. Cause so far the Manhwa is top notch just saying .

13. Akasia_xel

Akasia_xel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it doesn't make any sense, the blonde guy said it needs 2 person to cast the magic, blonde guy choose to not keep the memories, if daddy is choose to keep the memories then he should not be that stiff one, knowing his real daughter will die in future, at least he will try to get close to his daughter.

14. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason is because of events such as the ones mentioned in the spoiler in the comment right above yours.
    Personally, I think this story is garbage

15. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was written in the spoilers ealier that her father choose HER to remember. Not the blonde mage and not himself, but his unjustly killed daughter. So that's why she remembers only what happened before her death, and couldn't answer the mage why and with whom he casted the magic. As those things happened after she died and the demon who possessed the body of her deceased sister revealed himself and almost destroyed the world.

Khadz, Bella94 and tisifone21 like this.
  16. Yorihisa

Yorihisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what happens to the knight guy with the black hair? Her second in command, i think?

17. bluesea23

bluesea23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the knight guy (black hair, green eyes) not end up with her?

Also, so the father and the blonde guy who did the reverse time thing to save his own bitter useless ass, was the blonde guy her brother?

18. mokaoka

mokaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the latest webtoon updates, wht happen next?

19. AMNigma

AMNigma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So to summarize:
    • There are no MLs
    • Dad was, is, and will always be a fuckboi
    • Cosette has never existed and was only a demon in human body
    • Dad caused the time reversal because he "regretted? (Questionable if you ask me, bit hey, I've never read the novel, just spoilers)" his actions
    • Somehow a prince is involved
    • Dad is forgiven in the end
    Can I get an update on her little brother at least?

20. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The knight?:blob_pompom: The brother?:blobgift: The prince?:blobalert: The father? :blobcat_knife:The mother? :facepalm:The "sister" aka demon possessed one?:blobdevil: The deceased first wife?:blobpeek: The mother's last will/words? :blobsalt:The ENDING?!?!?!?!??! :blobthumbsdown:WTF is going around. I thought it was interesting but not to this extent. Feeling like a joke for now... I will either wait for the novel to be translated, the manhwa/webtoon to be done or someone :blobangel: with a halo explains to me the ins and outs of this "premise is interesting" story with a not so pleasant end... SOMEONE???:blobsob:
    :blob_pompom:=Cheering for him at least to be happy and have a role
    :blobgift:=Cutie pie that I want to support
    :blobalert:=Not a bad guy from the spoilers
    :blobcat_knife:=Want to kill/eliminate from the story to elevate the WTF "ending"
    :facepalm:=Don't know where to start
    :blobdevil:=Did not need you (personal feelings) but had to exist for it to have a drama key
    :blobpeek:=Took a peak, messed all up and disappeared from the story
    :blobsalt:=What did she know/mean, not funny how it all played out
    :blobthumbsdown:=If it is how it is described upstairs and all...
    :blobangel:=ANGEL WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?
    :blobsob:=My crying face cause I feel that I was abandoned