Spoiler Limited Time Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Aug 21, 2020.

1. chubbykitty

chubbykitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone explain what's with fake princess??? isn't she cousin with ogmc then how come she isn't a princess?? and current emperor is not her bio dad then did her mother had her with an affair???and what about her brother is he also a fake prince???

2. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they claim that MC a fake princess on what ground? appearance? her villainess personality? Is she just disposable to throw away and put OGFL to her spot(princess) because she has the red hair &eyes. Then they can't call OGFL princess that's because her father isn't the emperor any more. Do they want to rein the royalty using OGFL?

Elren likes this.
  3. pokeito

pokeito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The OG!ML infuriates me so much that I’ll be glad if it’s anyone other than him lmao

Also, it looks like no one other than the FL have brains... they all legitimately seem dumb

4. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original ML looks kinda funny when mc says she has someone she loves. Dang! Im rooting for another ML not krone, he’s too mediocre i think. We need another country’s prince to be the ML here!!!

ps. If krone was really the ml I’ll definitely drop this. Its too clichè. If its the the Orig.ML i think its passable, but he should suffer more. Lol hahaha

srsly any spoilersss please?? Mtl? Raw?

Umbra_Laupis, brexic, Naya352 and 3 others like this.
  5. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a spoiler but I have a theory...

What if MC is the real daughter? And OG!FL is the fake-o? Remember the scene where some girls are talking about the red dye? Maybe OG!FL just died her hair meanwhile... I remember MC saying that the OG!Villainess doesn't resemble her mother.

What if OG!Villainess is the daughter of the previous emperor from her mother? There is what we call a rare phenomenon where twins have different fathers. We don't know... And... I remember the scene where the saintess said MC is not from the Goddess's bloodline then she talked to the person that greatly resembles the MC, that's her twin right?

What if the Saintess is doing this all along together with the twin brother? What if the twin brother isn't the real prince and it's real sibling is OG!FL that's why they're doing this? And what if him and OG!FL aren't a descendant of the Goddess that's why they are eliminating MC, which is the true descendant of the goddess?

And may I ask? Is their really no novel I can read?

6. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    For references:

OG!FL= red haired
    The woman who is MC's maid who took MC in the capital= MC's Maid
    MC's Aunt= Magnolia
    The guy who we assumes as ML= white haired

Red haired came to Magnolia's mansion, MC was peeking at the window so she saw red haired but she hid suddenly then she asked herself 'Why am I hiding?', she didn't recognized red haired as FL, then of course, white haired was kind of confused but then Magnolia said...

I was thinking of keeping it as a secret just a moment ago.

Then MC was like, excuse me?

Then Magnolia was like, "Didn't I told you we're having an event?"

So that event happens to be MC finding a person that will be loyal to her and willing to die for her... It's an event where Magnolia created for MC.

Magnolia invited a few noble ladies for MC to literally gain pawns in order for her to know who's gonna be a sacrifice, like a chess piece, in a pretense of just making friends.

Theeeen...

MC is now at her bedroom, which is her mother's bedroom when she was alive... she knew Magnolia will help her rise to the throne no matter what... Then...

There is a portrait of her mother so Mc was like "the villainess (the former owner of body) doesn't resemble her at all. If onky she resemble her, would the emperor give her more love?" something like that.

Then it's already morning, she was preparing to meet the supposed "friends" and Magnolia said that she and MC are the only ones who knew she was the Princess. Then it's up to her if she will reveal her identity or not.

Then MC is already ready, MC's maid and white haired greeted her good luck. Then MC was inside of the drawing room already. She met the ladies, turns out, they're just normal ladies... She had fun conversing with them until this certain girl came.

She introduced herself as the OG!FL! MC was shocked of course! MC spit out the tea and asked her about a certain place and the girl said she was born from their, then MC confirmed it's really OG!FL

MC was definitely shocked. She thought that when the time comes and MC met OG!FL, she will recognize her in a jiffy.

She then yelled OG!FL's name and said you can't be here right now!

luliibunny, -NEAR-, AnnHime and 11 others like this.
  7. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter starts with MC freaking out because ogFL isn’t supposed to be at this party but at some church. Then MC starts flashbacking to the original novel scene where Eclet is at this church with some kids and they’re asking her to show them how she does the thing. Eclet uses magic and the kids call one of the nuns to come see. The nun freaks out and goes to tell the priest who’s like it’s witchcraft. He and nun start discussing what to do and consider contacting the head church and the royal family but the nun says then they’ll lose a worker and a powerful witch then the priest says they should find a benefactor amongst the nobility since they’ll pay handsomely to have a witch. And they apparently do because the scene cuts to Eclet hanging some laundry then turning around and meeting MC’s shitty fiancé who was the benefactor the church managed to find. Returning to the present, the other girls are wondering why MC panicked when she saw Eclet (I am too tbh) MC doesn’t know what to do and fucking runs (WHY?!) and the others are thinking somethings wrong so they decide to end the tea party here and Eclet’s looking all sad. MC’s back in her room wondering what to do and then considers apologizing to Eclet because she probably hurt her feelings and as the villainess that will probably cost her her head, but she’s too afraid too and just doesn’t want to be anywhere near Eclet. She starts wondering about Eclet’s last name “Blange” and wonders how Eclet got that name seeing as she should be a commoner and resolves to find out more about Eclet. The next day MC asked her aunty how she selected the girls for the party. The aunty says she only chose girls around MC’s age who approached her with a goal in mind. She then says there were some who were forced to come by their families and Eclet is one however she heard MC didn’t like her and stormed out in a rage. MC of course denies this and the aunty explains Eclet was an orphan until she was adopted by Baron Blange and his wife but they’re a broke family with nothing left but their name. MC is naturally put off my this and starts wondering when the story went off script but knows there’s really nothing she can do about it. The Aunty then says it’s obvious the Baron and his wife are trying to marry Eclet up in society for money because they’re poor. She also says they had a son (don’t know if that’s important) but MC starts thinking about why nobles are always so ready to sell their kids off in marriage and if she too will one day be married to an elderly king one day and the Aunty can see she’s not listening anymore. The MC then starts thinking Eclet will probably be okay since she’s the female lead but is still shocked a Baron family dare to use the female lead like this. One of the girls invited to the party then barges in and asks MC’s aunt to come help because the other girls are in danger

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    -NEAR-, AnnHime, Elvirgo and 7 others like this.
  8. beeznuts

beeznuts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eww. i don't like the original ML... he's weird and a jerk. i think the krone just needs character development. if anything a prince being the ml is too clichè

Jeneah16, mia16, rhymeep and 2 others like this.
  9. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the krone though. The FL stated clearly that she does not like character who is only kind to their lover, and I love that. Because for me that kind of ML is basically a jerk, and this story give me the feeling it does not need an ML like that. Personal preference I must say, so just find whatever each of us like to read, no need to be harsh on someone else's taste :)

There should be more to Riven (those bad omens), I have a feeling, just what if the so-called "goddess" is the real bad guy who bullied the ancient krone? And the saint is clearly not a kind person, that kind of saint who is crazy about "bloodline" raised a flag.

And I wonder, why is the princess has the same hair color and eyes color as the krone, why no one else noticed it or had any question. But well, plot hole maybe, or maybe will be revealed later. I have hope for this story though.

(So camping for spoiler UwU)

Elren, Xxr, harmoniche and 7 others like this.
  10. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the baroness is a fuckin bitch, I think she even slapped krone in a chapter infront of the Mc.

11. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    really? did the red hair fl and the saint conspiring against princess?

12. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give me a spoiler about
    1 . Who is the ML?
    2. Is the orgnl FL is nice or fake?
    3. About the saint , he\she says to bring the main plan.... what the hell they are planning.
    4. any tiny bit spoiler?

13. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    White lotus - basically a good person

Fake white lotus / green tea bitch - basically a bad person

1. Ml is Krone, the guy that have red eyes?? I dun remember
    2. Og!FL is good, she will be on MC side
    3. From what i know the saint is on Og!FL side, and she thinks that MC is evil ect. Dont know about her plan tho,,
    4. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DOHere, aboni_06, macrhh and 7 others like this.
  14. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    any ending spoiler?

tetsukun, ieajh and magical_al00 like this.
  15. ieajh

ieajh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the raw that i've read there are two eclat, can someone spoil are they related or what? they both have red hair and same eyes. and is the eclat who's living with the princess is the reincarnation of her orig sis?

16. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said in chapter 7 of the manhwa that the royal castle had magic that would dispel all appearance's alterings. So i guess the original FL couldn't dye her hair to deceive others.
    The one the saintess talked to was her subordinate.
    That saintess may be the only villainess in this comic, and perhaps she's just delusional.

17. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that the OG!FL is the other red haired with the fiance and the Eclet with the MC isn't the OG girl

18. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently the princess has been kidnapped by a member of the temple.:blobhyperthink: Any new spoilers? :aww:

aboni_06 likes this.
  19. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

aboni_06 likes this.
  20. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it was said from 20+ chapters that it was a love triangle.
    The emperor, Mc’s mother, and father were childhood friends. Both men loved Mc’s mother.
    Mc’s father is a blonde man, who married Mc’s mother but then he suddenly died after getting Mc’s mother pregnant. (Which I suspect it was an assassination.)

When Mc’s mother was depressed for her husband’s death. The emperor took care of her, and in the end, they got together.

Jian Yue, Pochoclo, DOHere and 12 others like this.