Recommendations Looking for long [200 Chapters+] novels that I haven't read yet (have read a lot of novels so far)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RashidDN, Jan 21, 2021.

1. RashidDN

RashidDN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I've read a lot of novels, just looking for some recommendations from you based on my previous reads.

I don't like : Shitty Harem, Villainess, Cultivation Cliches and Bad Translations (unfortunately not every novel can have the translation quality of The Amber Sword).

I'm open to new genres, such as Female Lead, Historical, Drama/Romance, JP Novels, Western Serials and even BL/GL if not too corny.

I hope that this thread can serve you all as well, since I'll list my favorites here.

Novels that I enjoyed a lot : Kingdom's Bloodline - Regressor Instructor Manual - Reverend Insanity - WMG - The Amber Sword - Legend of Sun Knight - Record of Unusual Creatures - Second Coming of Gluttony - LoTM - Tutorial is Too Hard - Trafford's Trading Club - Chronicles of Primordial Wars - World of Cultivation - 40 M. of Cultivation - Release that Witch - Worm - Pact - APGTE - Chrysalis - Mediterranean Hegemon of Ancient Greece - Pivot of the Sky - Cultivation Chat Group - LMS - Mother of Learning - Everybody Loves Large Chests - The Iron Teeth - The Wandering Inn

Novels that I've read but didn't like one bit : Legendary Mechanic - I am the Monarch - My House of Horrors - Sovereign of Judgement - Second Life Ranker - FFF Trash - Devil's Cage - Death Sutra - Carefree Path of Dreams - Novel's Extra - Omniscient Reader's - Delve - He Who Fights Monsters - Er Gen (ISSTH/AWE/AH/RI) - God of Cooking - Rebirth of the thief - Experimental Logs Crazy Lich - Grandmaster Strategist - Way of the Devil - Overgeared - Emperor's Domination - SSS Suicide Hunter - S Class That I Raised

Thanks a lot !

2. HafidzM

HafidzM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. bored leo

bored leo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why didn't you like The Devils Cage??? :cry::cry::cry:

4. Miri-Bell

Miri-Bell Semi-crazy Magic Cat

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Miri-Bell

Miri-Bell Semi-crazy Magic Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    ChimeoftheEnd likes this.
  6. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. ChimeoftheEnd

ChimeoftheEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah dude, I thought me and OP's tastes were the same, since they liked a lot of the novels I've read, but My House of Horrors is literally my favorite webnovel! T-T

Miri-Bell likes this.
  8. solaswalker

solaswalker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. jakala

jakala Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. RashidDN

RashidDN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the early arcs of the novel were pretty fun to read, but later on I couldn't enjoy it anymore, too many arcs that i wasn't enjoying (after 600+ chapters)

Same thing, My House of Horrors was one of my favorites, Top 3 no doubt, Mu Yang High School, Third Sick Hall and Coffin Village were awesome arcs, and I am currently reading (1.1k+), but I can't say I enjoy it the same way anymore, I feel that it has become very very repetitive, slow and I can't help but skip the chapters about the customers inside the Haunted House after the end of the arcs.

Thanks ! Will try them, can't believe I passed Throne of Magical Arcane, since everyone is recommending it, will probably start with Tales of Herding Gods.

Thank you very much, specially for Founder of Diabolism, I'm surprised by the quality of the writing and I'm only at chapter 3.

Thanks ! I've tried Night Ranger before, but only some early chapters, I'll try reading it again since I can't even remember why i stopped.

Thank you !! If you have any other Webnovel Originals to recommend I'll try them too, I really enjoyed Birth of the Demonic Sword and Supreme Magus. And if I'm The King of Technology is similar to Release that Witch I'm sold.

ChimeoftheEnd and rhianirory like this.
  11. RashidDN

RashidDN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up ! If you guys have any more recs I'd really appreciate it. Thank you !