Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want densuke to post new chapter soon... I am getting widrahawll sympt0z asdfghjklytkdsnsnfwert4ngo

Bla8bla, KronosTime31 and hillo315 like this.
  2. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    If he didn't fuck up like writer of Hataraku Maou sama then he will be fine. Personally i didn't care about how Heinz died but at least i want Van to be happy

hillo315 likes this.
  3. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked a lot the the ending of mushoku tensei

Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.
  4. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he's probably focusing on the light novel fixing mistakes, concepts adding, scraping, changing ideas, points and details.
    Authors usually do that since it's the best opportunity they get at it with all the experience, time and ideas they earned.polishing up the rough edges .

I wouldn't worry about the ending Densuke seemed to have a general view from the start and give him all time he needs because all take waiting months rather than a crappy rushed or just ok ending we all had enough rushed bad endings.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  5. Pafupafu1

Pafupafu1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what did the author do to hataraku maou??? I dont mind spoilers

hillo315 likes this.
  6. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Presented a harem and then went 1 girl route at the end?

hillo315 likes this.
  7. Pafupafu1

Pafupafu1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh really, it's like hundred all over again I guess

hillo315 likes this.
  8. KronosTime31

KronosTime31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not alone

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  9. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, right! That ending was genuinely good too! Really liked the not quite after story too. Too bad salty people made the author delete and entire post story arc.

Bla8bla, canuto95, dio and 2 others like this.
  10. IronKaiser25999

IronKaiser25999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished the story yed... I have only 2 volumes left and I dont want it to end :'(

hillo315 likes this.
  11. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I remember that too. It was that after story from series main finale about Rudy's kid getting together with his half-sister that is legal in that world, which Rudy strongly was against due to his past life. If you use real life standards, its questionable, but if you the context of that fictional world's setting it made sense since humans are not the only species there. With long living species like elves and demons, you might have aunts or uncles younger than you or aunts 100 years older than you.

I also avoid harem genres or wait until its completed. Or simply look for the polygamy tag. I see a trend where authors avoid harem or say they hate harems and opt for polygamy like Mob Otome author.

Worst Endings for me: Boku no Tomodachi, Shonin Sample, Hundred, Zero no Tsukaima, Prison School. The first four series were harems, but the endings were sub par and first girl wins usually. There's also the issue of authors not devoting enough screen time for each girl or add too many.

But anyway Death Mage does not have those issues. The author is good at turning around tropes, building anticipation, and being consistent with his characters, and making horror look cute. Example: Demon King familiars protesting, Van playing as Capricorn with Demon King horns, or imitating one of his statues to scare people.

I bet a number of people would be mad if the author writes a side chapter for this next chapter lol. I have zero problems waiting..... I wait for HxH, Berserk, D. Grayman....

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  13. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ........*sigh* Why you so ugly. And they continue drawing Van making expressions!

That last one hurts....

Bla8bla, Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.
  14. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't mind the next chapter as side story as long it comes (soon) either way

hillo315 likes this.
  15. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "side chapter #???: Van, contemplating what to make for dinner, hopes he didn't leave front door unlocked again. Luckily, he remembers that his door is possessed by the souls of his slain enemies, forever bound and denied eternity for making eyes at mommy Darcia, and most likely locked itself. Feeling adventurous, he decides on Ethiopian, Jollof specifically. He forms a growth and tears it squealing from his chest. Van sends it ahead, It knows the way home. It lands and scurries off, sounds of diamond hard mandibles and dark jointed legs chattering fade into the distance. Van goes back to browsing the cereal aisle, absent mindedly."

Shit that was easy, I should write one of these isekais.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  16. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the hundreds of Van's daughters took the newly manufactured machine to travel to other worlds to explore, she goes to a modern earth type world, falls in love and when they are expecting a baby, she decides to confess that she is practically an alien and that her father, great demon god Vandeliu, devourer of gods, shaper of worlds, the true master and lord of death, the proud son of Life who decides the fate of mortals and immortals, supreme leader and protector of the galactic empire of more than A thousand worlds and an avatar of hatred, desire, gluttony, greed and revenge, very, very overprotective, he is on his way since I never told him about the baby.

-Quiet honey, dad can't come with all his strength to this planet, so if he kills you we can revive you later.
    Although I know, all this loses credibility because it requires that Van not be paying attention to his children not only for a moment, but for at least two or three months.

Nimitz and hillo315 like this.
  17. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys think Van would return to earth after everything's over just to finish high school?

Just what would happen to a school slice of life story if one put in a wild Van?
    Art class might be fun

18. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Art class, how about any project based on global events, or charity drives.

Just imagine a project about so.enwar toen nation, and van comes in a does a report on the favorite snacks of the nations leaders, found by in person interviews. Oh and he ended a
    The fighting so now that nation is at peace, since the conflict was distracting from the banquet, fashion show and bodybuilding competitions Van arranged.

Or they do a charity project to feed starving kids in a fine area, so he goes and ends the famine furling the area to a lush paradise.

19. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Basicly author too focused in Emi but Maou end up with Chiho.

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  20. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    The eldritch mundanity is strong with this one, to the point of parody. Good slice of life crack, gave me a chuckle.