Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please, i really curious in the 10years does the emperor have a new empress?

wendybird likes this.
  2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plss:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It hasn't been stated yet, but I'm pretty sure that he doesn't.

4. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, there were no such feelings. Those cliches surprisingly didn't happen. Kaizen didn't like MC because she was like a doll. Raised like a doll by her father and trained to obey her father. He didn't like it at all. He didn't like the forced relationship between them and if his father died earlier he would have broken up with her quickly.

She always showed affection towards him while he showed little only. Then after their first night he dumped her. He thought she would live well even then but then he heard she was disowned. He tried to send her money but she rejected it then she disappeared. He was so busy as an emperor that eventually he forgot about her.

He doesn't have feelings for her.

5. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler.

This is like pouring the cold water on my assumption how their romance before the divorce was like. I thought he liked her, and had a solid reason to divorce her after one day of marriage.
    If his reason was only that, it made him an assh*le. Like who wouldn't disown a woman who get divorce after one day of marriage. Like for real :facepalm:.

Then what is his reason searching for his ex-wife and didn't even remarry? Please spoil us if you know more :)

6. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. He is a fucking asshole.

Anyways, he searched for his ex-wife because of his grandma. The Empress Dowager(grandma) was very close to Astelle(MC) so when Astelle disappeared she was the only one who mourned for Astelle.

The Empress Dowager was actually the onlyheir of a noble of the southern lands but because the Emperor married her, her land became part of the Imperial family since there was no other heir and the Imperial family can only claim that land once she died.

When the Empress Dowager died, she gave out a will. This will can only be opened in the condition that Astelle, the Ex-Empress, agrees to it. But of course Kaizen opened it without waiting for Astelle and only looked for her to make her agree to opening it infront of the public so that Kaizen's actions would be covered up.

When Kaizen saw her again, she was in ragged and shabby clothes. He couldn't believe it since the Astelle he knew was beautiful and elegant, adored in beautiful dressess. And he also saw her with a little boy.

When he asked about the boy, Astelle said the boy was her nephew.

7. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_two: Will the ML ever have a redemption arc?

I'll just wait here for the inevitable HE of the ML(hopefully he isn't...but given that such a story was even written in the first place, let's all watch how the FL and ML go on a journey of ~*twu wuv uwu*~ despite having a very rough start, because that's what these "romance" novels tend to go through--which I really hope doesn't because seriously) and the massive leaps in reason as to why they should be together. Unless the FL is smart and refuses him and is firm--hahahaha who am I kidding, they'd probably end up together anyway.

Kudos to those who braved through this, or is planning to mtl. Here, have a cute sushi. :sushi_chubby:

cess15, Fostofina, syofiaa and 8 others like this.
  8. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much shitty ml, don't need him. :blobpopcorn_two: Please spoil us more. Either about ml (still hoping kaizen not ml) or about mc and their child.:cookie:

9. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us more please about their romance. Did he like her eventually?
    (Even though I prefer her to just leave with her child and being independent.:blobpopcorn_two:)

Drayne, syofiaa and Mikaa like this.
  10. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2 months after MC disappeared after Kaizeb divorced her, a local doctor/pharmacist said she was pregnant. This made her blood run cold and her heart drop. She decided to keep her child and to hid him as much as possible since right now there's an ongoing internal conflict in the Empire. The Emperor vs the Corrupt nobles, especially Astelle's father. If she were to tell her ex husband about the child then he would either take it or he would kill it since Astelle's father would try to make use of the child against Kaizen. And even if Kaizen kept the child, if he marries a new Empress and had children with her, her son's status would drop and he would be neglected and lonely.

Astelle didn't want to be included in their politics. She chose to hide her son, and lived with her Grandfather. They were having a hard time since her Grandpa was framed and all of his fortune was taken, but her Grandpa still decided to let them stay.

Her friend, the local pharmacist felt bad when he heard about Astelle's story so he decided to help her and made a potion(?) that can change one's eye color for a short time. The eye color they chose was blue, and so Theor(the child) would use that potion everyday and it would wear out around night time. The reason why they made the potion is because Theor's features clearly resembled Kaizen. He had black hair and red eyes, which isn't good because the red eye color is an eye color that only the Royal Family has.

It was hard but they were happy until 6 years later when she heard news that the Emperor was looking for her. Both her and her Grandpa decided to split up. She was panicking about why the Emperor was looking for her and hid for 2 weeks. During those two weeks, she made up a story about Theor's origin.

Origin: Theor is her nephew, not the son of her biological brother but her cousin from her Grandfather's side. Her cousin died in a war, but there were rumours about her cousin having a lover, and it was a maid.

So they registered Theor as her cousin's son in the family registry. Her Grandpa felt bad that Theor had to hide his true identity and had to be careful all the time.

Anyways back to the present, they got caught hiding on the second floor of a bakery.

12. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read that far yet, but yeah I really hope she lived independently. Like f the male lead tryna court her, make him regret shit. He's such a goddamn asshole. Leading her on then dumping her mf. But I'm pretty sure he will like her FIRST eventually. I will not accept it if she likes him first.

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, just read chapter 1. I'm at least happy Theor is aware she is his mom and was at least told this was some sort of "play" and was already mentioned to be more mature for his age. Seems like a good kid. I'm really hoping despite the play explanation, he'll understand why his mom wanted him to hide his identity (and its great of MC too to realize early on, despite being a properly educated lady, while after being disowned and having a tough time, I actually find her quite appealing as a person. Had all that noble training but from what we know, actually is doing semi-fairly well with the commoner life (plus, with support from her gramps)

14. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! I think the ultimate win for our FL would be to live a peaceful life with her son and away from all the politics, and all the dangers being in royalty might entail, especially far away from that bastard of a ML. That guy can go wallow in a corner and stew in regret and heartache for all I care.

15. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @L0GIC for the spoilers! May I ask if there was any mention of what was written in the grandmother's will?

L0GIC likes this.
  16. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have no idea yet. I haven't read that far lololol but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the southern land that she owns.. ml already opened it without waiting for Astelle..

BUT WHAT IF THE WILL CONTAINS THE ORDER TO REMARRY ASTELLE OR ELSE ML CANT HAVE THE LAND??!?!?!?! HOHOHOHOHO

Kamina, Ophelia_Hecate, layyu and 5 others like this.
  17. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it never happen again, i hope they will not reunited but i feel sorry for her son

18. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been tagged tragedy. Is it coz of her/ his past or the story ends with a main character death?

19. ap0051

ap0051 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the FL has a happy ending along with her child but I’m nervous with the tragedy tag. Is there anymore spoilers??

20. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn bro
    Him filling those cliche's would had 1% chance of redemption but now zero

He is nothing more than a manwhore who married her benefit, disowned her for benefit and is now re-looking for her and playing with her life for benefit.

If this seriously has him ending as ML, this story/author is seriously beyond saving lol.