Spoiler I'm a Martial Art Villainess but I'm the Strongest!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. happypanda

happypanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She will be fine even if she gets swallowed. Because
    as long as her eyebrows are fine, she will be fine. They are her real body after all. Her eyebrows must have jumped to someone else. Soon that unfortunate soul will get eaten and their body morphed to look like MC. :cookie:

syofiaa, toleneram, Krxso and 16 others like this.
  2. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the whole eyebrow thing real. Why can't I take this spoiler seriousl :blob_pout:

3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the cover art is stunning
    [​IMG]

4. Luxie_Spades

Luxie_Spades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I transmigrate in that world, I'll give him a mouthful!
    Narcissist are okay, but please have your limits..

5. Shadowdracul

Shadowdracul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has something similar to this? Preferably a novel that is being translated, Martial arts, Old/medieval world, Fighter FMC, Cute MC, Not one of those BS Cold-SuperOP-CEO type ML.

Krxso, samster and zemblenity like this.
  6. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Peerless Alchemist, Peerless Concubine

Sadly both get short end of stick in translations.

And Im alright with twist of ML being royalty, tho I would really dig a non royalty ML for once.. o well atleast this has strong FMC

MiserableSOUL, samster, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  7. Shadowdracul

Reading List:
    Link
    the first one only has 140 chapters and I can’t find the second one.
    Damn Damn look at that spoiler, You seem like an expert in this genre. Are there only this two you know?

8. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Fighter FMC is rare tbh.

Beware the Villainess, The Duchess with an Empty Soul, The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower , Priscilla's Marriage Request, The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess, A Villainess for the Tyrant, My Husband Hides His Beauty, The 31st Consort, I've become the Villainous emperor of a Novel, Like Wind on a Dry Branch , Aidin , I became the Ugly Lady, The Evil Lady's Hero I guess

https://anilist.co/manga/110727/Xiao-Zhang-Kuang-Fei/ for the one u couldnt find.

Sorry for OT : blobsweat:

9. Jukki

Jukki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I would also like to recommend Akatsuki no Yona for anyone who wants to see a strong female protagonist in a semi fantastical ancient setting.... Though there are a few similitudes with Martial Villainess, Yona doesn't start as super powerful or with latent magical martial arts inside her, but we do see her grow as a person and train to become stronger physically, fighting and taking important yet difficult life or death decisions.

Krxso, Ciddos, Tattletale and 15 others like this.
  10. ZoyaTheReader

ZoyaTheReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun fact: Gunwoo ( Oraboni, probably the ML) kissed FL's dress to say goodbye and FL was blushing on the entire trip

11. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doctor's rebirth
    it's not female protagonist but male it's about a doctor dying and being reborn in a murim novel as a side character there's ton of fighting,
    and I don't know about the novel but the manhwa is good

nicomcla1995, Krxso, Babyknox and 4 others like this.
  12. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the reason some countries, are against incest, even 1st cousin marriage, is because of genetics. Every person has genes that makeup who they are; its genes that determine how tall you are, the color of your hair, skin tone, allergies, eyesight, etc (sharing this in case anyone is confused by genes because I know not everyone speaks English as their first language). And there are some genes that are more prone to disease, physical disability, and mental disability. Like early-onset Alzheimers, deafness, down-syndrome, schizophrenia, cleft lip, etc. And your genes are not always visible. For example, my Dad has blonde hair and my Mom brown. But I was born with blonde hair. Why was this possible? Because my Mom had a hidden blonde gene. So, you can have a genre, but its hidden and you can't see it. The closer related two people are, the more likely they are to produce children with the hidden genes and especially the imperfect/bad genes. So, if two cousins have half of the same genes, and those same genes are prone to deafness, then the higher the chance their children are going to be born deaf. So, its not safe to produce children with a relative until you get to second cousins or further apart in relation. Personal opinion, unless a person never plans on having children with their cousin its prob best to steer clear of romantic relations. That way you are giving your kids the best chance to live disability and disease-free.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  13. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with this 1000000% but unfortunately, with hidden children, adoption, sperm, and egg banks the likelihood of marrying ur cousin and god forbid actually sibling is getting higher to the point I think other then std checks we should be getting genetic checks LOLLLLL

ariane09 and zemblenity like this.
  14. Shadowdracul

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahh, Great Thanks, I will check them out, Really appreciate it.

15. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair to the first guy, it's described that Haewon was pratically a stalker going after him and trying to get rid of every girl that got close to him, he has flashbacks of her pratically saying he will be with her no matter what, you know, she was a yandere, everyone else also seems to think that Haewon was obsessed with him to a point of some not wanting her to be in charge of the family at all.

She just suddenly and completely changes, it's no wonder the guy is still suspicious of the stalker obsessive girl that went after him for years, it takes time to completely change perceptions of someone.

16. Lesha

Lesha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first message! I'm so thrilled!
    I didn't know I had an account until today XD
    Anyway...

I totally agree with you. It's the first time I don't think badly of the ex-fiancée. Well, until now at least. The OG Dang Haewon was practically a stalker, incited by her step-mom too, not the best combination. Although I still think he's a narcissist and pompous guy... with a brain. Well, he's going to regret the broken engagement, that's for sure.

Another thing I wanted to say is... we don't know yet if Eon Gunwoo is really her cousin. He may not be her distant relative at all, because, in chapter 16, we saw a man call him "His Highness King Heon" and mention that he is not from Kangho, maybe Haewon grandfather is just trying to protect the boy.

And the last thing I want to say is that Gunwoo and Haewon will take a bath together before marriage, but I'm not totally sure because I found this spoiler in a comment translated with google translate, so I don't know if it's true or not.

17. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ghostly Doctor is a good manhua where the MC is cunning and cultivates, the ML is kinda typical but he has these funny moments and doesn’t push the MC, it has a lot of translated chapters so far so I’d give it a read, btw the art does improve a lot compared to the beginning

18. sreekcuty178

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're into BL then I would recommend
    Grandmaster of demonic cultivation,
    and, The good for nothing seventh young miss(this one is normal),
    even douluo dalu series they're awesome

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  19. sreekcuty178

Reading List:
    Link
    any idea when the next update of the manhwa will be?

20. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    they updated the Raws today so there’s a new chapter but idk when they’ll translate it

ErryChu likes this.