Chinese After wearing the book, I snatched the script of the villain's father

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by BlueRose32, Jan 29, 2021.

1. BlueRose32

BlueRose32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    After wearing the book, I snatched the script of the villain's father
    (穿书后我抢了反派爸爸的剧本)

Raw link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4809195

NU Link:
    N/A

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

I think that this story should get picked up because it sounds so intriguing and unique. Also its ongoing so any potential translators could keep pace with the author, in terms of posts.

Description:
    (Google translation)

Yan Jinge was originally the heroine of Mary Su in the ancient female strong article, but she became The cannon fodder daughter of another villainous boss in Wenli, a popular president.

Not only became a five-year-old carrot head, but two years later, he couldn't escape the miserable fate of belching with his father.

System: Do you want to change your fate? Then use love to influence Dad and prevent him from being a villain and a hero against a heroine!

Yan Jinge: Little meaning.
    * With a wave of a small hand, Yan Jinge sent someone to tie the heroine back to the private villa before the villain's father.

Upon hearing the news, the villain's father and the male protagonist approached the door and saw the female protagonist sitting on the ground with chains around her ankles in the luxurious room.

The little girl had a cold expression on her immature face. She was using an index finger to gently provoke the heroine’s chin, and she swears aggressively: "Woman, from now on, be my mother. Don’t leave me. Half a step, you are not allowed to be with other men! In this life, you can only have my daughter!" The villain's father and heroine twitched together: ... There must be something wrong with this!

I originally wanted Yan Jinge to use his love to influence the villain's father's system: I asked you to stop the villain, not to let you grab the villain's script!
    Yan Jinge, who snatched the script from the villain's father, smiled evilly: Suddenly, he felt a little bit up.
    Yan Jinge, who tried to grab the heroine from the male protagonist (crossed out), prevented her father from becoming a villain. Every day, she changed the law to occupy the female protagonist and troubled the male protagonist. Finally, even the villain father could not see.

"Baby, two people are in love with each other, what are you doing? Let them go to love, okay?" The villain's father looked melancholy, why did the girl suddenly be upset?

"Little boy, your dad can't get me, do you think you can?" The male protagonist gritted his teeth, he couldn't get his daughter to be a man.

"Yes, she can!"
    The hostess has a motherly smile, and men are so cute.

Villain father, the male: "???"

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  2. Kodiak

Kodiak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lazypandatranslations

Lazypandatranslations Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If no one else wants to, then I'll pick it up or I'll try to join any other translator who wants to pick it up.

RiboseSugar likes this.
  5. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this no cp?

7. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't translate but I can help you edit. If you need it ofcourse

8. Lazypandatranslations

Lazypandatranslations Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already translating 2 novels so I probably won't pick it up, however, I'll try to join any translation groups who will. If no one picks it up in 2 months or if I find translators to help me out with either of the novels I'm translating then I'll pick it up.

Dizaster likes this.
  9. ClydeJohnson

ClydeJohnson Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story sounds very intriguing, wonderful reading. I also try to write in a similar genre, although my success is much more modest. I'm an aspiring writer and have only had minimal experience with this.
    I wrote reviews and here is an example of one of them https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/essaytigers/ But writing such works turned out to be much more difficult than this. And I faced some difficulties early in my career.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  10. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link