Spoiler High energy QR code

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Irisia, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
    There are too little chapters translated so i wanted to ask, who is the ML and is the brother alive?

FormerlyHel likes this.
  2. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey OP! Please you follow how forum posts spoilers? Add the novelupdates link and jjwxc link and the novelupdates summary as well. Just so everyone is on the right page. We can show our support for the translator by providing the link NU page and show support for the original author by providing the link to JJWXC.

I'm still at the third arc, so far I think ML is the mirror. Mirror and MC also know of each other in real life; MC knows more about ML.

As MC will say, the qr world is filled with malice. In the next arc, school dormitory arc, it will be explained that when you get about half of their QR points if you kill someone (Mind you, you don't really kill the person if you kill them in QR World. What happened to MC's brother and why he "died" is not because someone killed them in the game). Asides from this, you can just follow the instruction given by the system.

In the second arc, people really wanted to kill each other but MC gained a teammate from the same 'bad luck' side as him!

It turns out that the tasks aren't really what they seem! You need to learn dig the hidden truth to get the real points (MC gained like 2,000 points just by doing a task). If you remember from the first arc that MC gained a "book" in a shelf about reincarnation. That is an example of the "real truth".

What's the real deal of the QR World? Well, it turns out that when people from the 'lucky' side turns into a prop when they reach the end of QR World. That is because their destony is set by the QR World; if they can bring you up high by giving you extraordinary luck then they can bring you down by turning you into a prop.

Prop can be made subsrvient by users or have a partnership like MC and Mirror

MC theorizes that his brother was either turned into a prop or was killed by the prop.

OP, don't forget to add the link to the novelupdates page, summary from NU and the jjwxc link!!!

Anie and Emma401 like this.
  3. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any answers for this ones?

4. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is probably the mirror. They knew each other in real world. Brother probably dead. That's what i learnt from the latest translated chapters.

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Lucky players’ ID number start with S. Unlucky players starts with X.

2. Only lucky players can share one QR code to invite another person into the game. If the invited player choose to follow fates, then the inviter will get 2000 points and a life saving QR code. If the invitee choose to resist fates, then after the inviter became a prop, they will belong to the invitee.

3. If the intimacy point between a player and ex-player-prop is more than 80, the player can obliterate a prop consciousness—which makes them die in reality. Or the player can choose to share points with the prop so the prop can use their skills and QR codes.

4. The QR codes drawn at the end of each world are use to upgrade the prop.

So I guess it’s safe to say that Xing Shou have no hope of being alive.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does mc saves his brother ?
    Is Mc bro alive ??? .
    I don't wanna mtl this novel .but translations are too slow so can only ask spoilers.

7. haine22

haine22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little bro is kind of alive...
    Xing Shuo is dead (he'd rather die than become an obedient prop). However, he's actually alive because his soul is trapped in the system world, but he can't go back to life like Lu Mingze (ML) because he killed players (revenge for teammates who died).

So, around the 4th or 5th arc, Xing Shuo's consciousness awoken when MC entered his door in the player "graveyard". He warns his older brother to never kill and that he cannot advance to the finale alone. He also gives him his legendary skill (as a QR code) which has to do with this picture he drew as a child ( "my brother and i" where there's a child chasing the sun). He also gives Lu Mingzs (ML) his blessings. He pushes MC out the door and it's bittersweet because they couldn't spend more time together. MC also realized Xing Shuo intended to pass on the baton (Xing Shuo knew from the start that he himself was doomed to fail, but he believes his brother can succeed). This part kind of gives you Orpheus-Eurydice vibes because little bro who passed away tells MC to not look back

In the extra chapter, you find out MC left his little brother a QR code which becomes his way out of the "graveyard" when Xing Ye cleared the finale. Xing Shuo lands himself in a different system space and has the option to replay the game using his older brother's cheats. Drawback is that it's on hard mode because he's a returnee, but Xing Shuo is like "challenge accepted" (he wants to surpass his older brother lol) so this time he chooses the fate-reversing camp. Again, this is bittersweet because Xing Shuo can't come back to life and reunite with MC, but he has the chance of coming back to life in another world.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Emma401, nomius, Lilazeaf and 3 others like this.
  8. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some reviews on mc bro being a bad guy but I guess not.
    I tried mtl but gave up after hospital arc ,can't handle mtl

haine22 likes this.
  9. haine22

haine22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc little bro wasn't who MC thought he was (he's strong, can protect himself and never asked to be saved) so in the beginning when he grabbed MC's attention and showed his invitation QR
    he did that on purpose knowing that he's going to die, but he doesn't want his sacrifice to be in vain so he expects his brother to win against the system (well played Xing Shuo... MC thought his little brother was too scared to ask for help or wanted to play together but really it was for a noble cause :blobhero:). So yeah little bro is "bad" because he lured MC into the game on purpose. The plot would be different if he didn't put MC in danger though :blobpopcorn_cool: At least the system recognizes him as MC's "helper" which is why he got his older brother's cheats in the end

Yeah MTL can only go so far haha i really appreciate the translator's works such as the footnotes and translated author's notes :blobmelt:

Emma401, Tintl and lazykitty_99 like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I supposed the reason they said he was a bad guy because after MC’s group left the graveyard, MC scan a QR code which show the brother’s status and it showed that Xing Shou has killed 7 players.

haine22, Tintl and lazykitty_99 like this.
  11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pity they can't be in a same world ..
    I hope for more translations as mtled really ate up my brain cells .

haine22, RiannNeko and Tintl like this.
  12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally mtled it .
    At the end i find it funny how ml bro was like salted fish with parallel world system then got up with energy on hearing his brother record..

haine22 and RiannNeko like this.
  13. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay! I'm starting to re-read it again and give you guys info for the next games! AsI am writing this, the chapter is still in the early 70s and this novel has 250+ chapters.

Okay so including the novice world (a.k.a. Claire and Magic Mirror), Xing Ye participated in only five games yo qualify for the advanced/high level worlds.

Xing Ye discovered that he can challenge the game in difficult mode and them get three times the rewards. After making preparations (i.e. telling Cao Qian and Guan Ling of his plans and reaching 60+ intimacy with Lu Mingze a.k.a little mirror), he accepts the risk.

Only to be given retrogade amnesia that makes him unable to remember anything once it's 12 am. Not only does he have this limitations and he is diagnosed as a transvestite or is a crossdresser and has manic episodes where he wants to cut off his junk (the trigger for the manic episode is telling people that he's a guy and not a girl). Don't worry though MC is still smart as hell despite thr amnesia.

The problem is that they got delayed by a day since MC can't remember what is happening. He can't remember he's in the game and Lu Mingze can't talk to him freely since the intimacy rate dropped to 0 since MC doesn't know him. The story starts on the second day as I remember.

They gain a new team mate named Yan Hebai (in MTL) who is very appreciative of girls and is instantly enamored with crossdresser MC As such, MC can't confess that he's actually a guy and they're afraid that YHB won't help them anymore is MC is revealed to be a guy Don't worry, YHB isn't creepy. He just calls the MC "Xiao Ye" and often praises his beauty and strong character.

Okay tall about the setting: they're in a hospital but there is a "parasite" that roams around and each day, someone will get infected.

Don't want to go too much into this so you guys need to MTL it or wait for it to get translated

MC chose normal mode because there's a high chance the rubix cube will rob him of his IQ.

Okay, MC got like 45000 + points because his points got doubled in the last world (he got 24,000 points in the clearance alone). He only needs one game to go to the advance world!

It's a really tricky world. I thought at the first two chapters that it will be an animal world because MC and Cao Qian saw each other as ants. MC's player role is an intern and everyone is an animal there as well but there was one moment where he got transported into the world that MC saw everyone in the office normally.

It turns out to be a game where your emotions are heightened to the extreme from anxiety, insecurity, ecstasy. MC is anxious because he hasn't seen little mirror in the world. Cao Qian viewed herself as an ant and wanted to get rid of her tentacles but in reality she hurt her thighs and legs. Guan Ling almost lost his life because of gambling and he thinks that he'll never win.

Not only that but it's a world where your imagination may affect your view of reality. Example is one of the character they meet named Wei Miao. He thinks that he's a fish. He wants water and he imagines being in an ocean or some kind. It leads to the floor flooding and Wei Miao almost drowns himself before MC's team intervened.

It's really a great game since we see MC, Cao Qian and Guan Ling have to struggle with their insercurities and feelings of inferiority as a result.

But wait there's more, reaching an "end". They get stuck in an medoeval mansion and there's a trap door that says they will win the current game if they crossed it. MC is reunited here with Lu Mingze!!!

Okay so in the first floor, there's hundreds or thousands of doors with no name. While in the second floor, there are five doors each on the left side and right side. In the third floor, there's a throne room and many types of items in front of it (book, pen, money, weapon and something else).

Xing Ye's analaysis is that there's a bug in the game they're playing and they got transported to the "consciousness" of the QR game itself. They should have cleared the game when they jumped and Xing Ye realizes that they were basically barred from pursuing even an ending (they also didnt manage to get the true end because some information in the game was erased).

The countless doors on the first floor symbolizes the players who lost their lives in the game without making a difference. The second are those who reached the final game and lost. One side was of the Against Fate players and One side was of the "Following Fate" players. Lu Mingze's door was there but also Xing Shuo's!

Xing Ye takes the risk to open his brother's door and is able to talk to his brother for a bit.

I'll go into that later is someone asks me but it's just a really great world where answers are given and they're forced to face their own limitations to get pass.

I'm still reading this one but it's easy enough to summarize compared to the previous world.

MC meets again with YHB and is from the same team.

Setting: Cruise where they're obliged to gble. Points and QR code can be changed into chips. And then there are passenger chips and also RMB. There's a lot of ratios and of sort and it is really hard to follow. Passenger chips are worth less than player chips. Player chips costs a lot of QR points. QR points is worth a lot of renminbi.

10 players are split into Red and Green teams. MC meets a formidable opponent named Shao Lin (again from mtl)

Really wanted to write this not to give you guys an idea of the next worlds because each world is really unique hehe. I didn't even go expound on MC and little mirror's relationship.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    Emma401, Anie and lazykitty_99 like this.
  14. Emma401

Emma401 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @RiannNeko
    How is the relationship of MC and little mirror. They have romatic moments?