Spoiler Transmigrating To Become The Boss’s Little Fairy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ceilo27, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya, I found this novel in NU and read up to 14 chapters.
    Can someone please spoil it to me??

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrating-to-become-the-bosss-little-fairy/

Title: Transmigrating To Become The Boss’s Little Fairy

Description:

In her previous life, Qi Ying had been saved from the bandits’ cave by the General, and subsequently became the General’s concubine. The General never lost a single battle, and songs praising him spread far and wide. In the end, however, the General was mortally wounded, and died on the battlefield. When news of the General’s death reached Qi Ying’s ears, she hung herself from the beams without a moment’s hesitation — only to discover, upon waking up, that she has transmigrated to become a 17-year-old deaf and mute Qi Ying.

———————————————–

The youthful girl is neither able to hear any sound, nor is she able to speak; and yet, her eyes were as beautiful as the pure, white moonlight, and her character was extremely easygoing. One day, she met a cold and aloof male youth, whom everybody was afraid and wary of — her General.

———————————————–

The Ji Rang in everybody’s eyes:

Horridly short tempered! Extremely rich! It’s best not to cross paths with him!

The Ji Rang in Qi Ying’s eyes:

The General is simply executing Heaven’s will and punishing the evildoers! The General is simply robbing the rich to feed the poor! The General is superb and amazing!

———————————————–

Ji Rang pressed Qi Ying against the wall:-

Qi Ying: “Oh, when a boy presses a girl against the wall, he has every intention of kissing her, mua~!”

Ji Rang: ???

———————————————–

“Ji Rang, did you really bring your girlfriend along to spectate our fight? Are you looking down on me right now?”

“I’m not looking down on you. I just want to let my little fairy observe how I punish evildoers and reward kind people.”

———————————————–

Everyone’s afraid of Ji Rang;

Nobody loves Ji Rang, except for Qi Ying.

Xi-hime, Svitlanak, JoshyM62 and 2 others like this.
  2. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :D
    I’m curious about the family/company conflict the ML’s cousin is in.

3. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    me too!
    plus I don’t know why the ML is in conflict with his family yet.
    I reached to the part where he is studying hard to have his name beside the MC on the list ranking for the finals (a silly reason bit cute)
    Now a poor student with excellent marks is teaching him.
    I really like the ML he is so cute and awkward with the MC.

Xi-hime and avgxxx like this.
  4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take this with a grain of salt, I binge read all of Chun Dao Han's work so I might forget important facts and what not....
    -His dad is a retired policeman. More accurate to say is that their family is from a military lineage. His grandpa dreams JR to be an outstanding policeman too.
    -I don't know if it was in the translated version, but notice how disgusted or how he scorns MC's dad for his sacrifice even if MC's dad is hailed as a hero.
    -This was because his mom was a victim of such sacrificial thought. I think there was a hostage taking at that time and one of the hostages is JR's mom. The other is a pregnant lady if I remember it correctly. His dad was the officer in duty for that. Emotionally speaking, he should save his wife instead of the other hostage but he follows the police protocol and save the other lady. I don't remember the exact reason, maybe his wife is on the verge of death and the other lady is more savable a he saved the other lady. This is where the conflict begins.
    -After JR's mom death, JR was sort of traumatized.... Then... I think the pregnant lady and JR's dad sort of talk a lot and the topic shifted to JR. The lady convinces JR's dad to let her talk to JR... Thinking that she was also a victim of that incident and she may bring some comfort to JR.
    -Oh also, I might add. Grandpa is very proud of JR and he wanted him to also become a policeman. He even gifted JR toy gun and JR was so proficient with it.
    -So back to the pregnant lady... I think she tried to talk to JR but JR at this time is entering his rebellious phase such as hating his dad because of what happen to his mom and well being rebellious. So when they are talking it ended with the pregnant lady losing her child, I cannot remember if she lost her balance or what but the baby died. It was not JR's fault but when the grandpa and dad saw this... They kind of accused JR that it was his fault. This is where the familial relationship between them ends.
    -In grandpa's anger or was it the dad?.. They said hurtful words and JR left home and lives by himself. He becomes more rebellious as what you can see in the earlier chapters. He didn't have any direction in life.... Fortunately, he knew MC... Everything he does is for the MC.
    -Additional info, the pregnant lady whi lost her child become the new madam in the house... Albeit she was always sickly. I cannot remember if her husband abuses her or what... But she is not an active antagonist cause when she woke up, she explain that JR is not the cause of her miscarriage. It is just the decisions of grandpa, dad and her are so illogical when you see it at JR's perspective.

this was not a transmigration story, rather it is a Reincarnation story. MC was just traumatized with what happen to her parents that she let her subconsciousness, which is her past life, to be the one to be "in front"

5. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. :blobsmilehappy:
    what the heck is wrong with the father and grandfather??
    it was wrong from the beginning to let the pregnant lady talk to him in the first place.
    I’m suspicious about her motives. I mean any pregnant lady who faced this situation the first thing she do is to check on her baby at the hospital not go to a traumatized hormonal teenager boy who just lost his mother.
    but when I read that she become “the new madam of the house” you mean that she married the ML father?? cuz if she did then ugh :blobcat_hyper:
    she’s gonna get a piece of my mind. ( I would love to say my fist but my punch can’t even harm a newborn lol T.T)

6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think JR also has fault (only a little, the biggest blame should be on the adults) in it becoming too rebellious but the grandpa and dad just assume that he did it so without letting him explain properly. Added to the fact that between his mom and that lady, the dad chose the other lady.

I think the lady means well, at least in my opinion... She just really wanted to comfort JR cause she was also a victim of that incident and can explain it really well. In between their talk, JR already verge on softening... Then the accident happens.

The biggest blame and the punch you are rearing to do should be to the dad. I think the dad becomes guilty with the miscarriage of the lady so he takes care of her. The only problem is that when you saw it as an outsider, it sort of... As if the lady and the dad had an affair but well the story said it did not.

Also at the near end of the story the grandpa died.... He wanted to say many things to JR... His regrets, that he was always proud of him, but he was too weak to do so... Maybe the only consolation for him is that he saw JR before he died.

The dad tries to patch things up with JR... He also tries to talk through MC to explain to JR things but MC asks him, 'What did JR do wrong?', 'Why was he the one to adjust?' and well sort of defend JR and at the same time point out the dad's mistake. It stumped the dad and he realized his fault at the matter. I think from then on, he stop making attempt to bother JR again.

Again please take it that this is faulty. Hahaha...

Korleone, Marane101, Xi-hime and 4 others like this.
  7. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter what i still think its wrong for the dad to marry her, you could help in another way. Imagine you’re the wife who died and then you see from heaven, the other person that your husband saved became the new wife, id be pissed. Even if they were not having affair before this. Cuz its double the betrayal, first you chose the other one because of your job protocol, now you chose the other one over listening to your son because of guilt. Why would she and her flesh and blood be the one who has to sacrifice? Arent they his family? Why would you choose the stranger again and again? Why would the stranger receive protection more than your family? I know the first one is the police protocol, but the other one its just veryyyy uncomfortable to see from outsider perspective. It didnt sit well with me at all. But then again i have to finished the story, to know whats really going on.

Foxloverxp, -NEAR-, Phla and 9 others like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right from an outsider viewpoint, it felt like you betray your original wife twice for the other lady.

Go! This story is good especially the side stories. Hahaha. There are varieties of theme such as vampire, assassin, apocalypse and many more hahaha. JR is so cute in the side stories. Haha

Ceilo27, Xi-hime and seabreezemojito like this.
  9. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess! Im so mad at them. Wait can i ask whether the solution to save a woman by a man, always has to be marriage??? In the chinese culture, generally. Or maybe just the novel culture?? Cuz this isnt the first nor the second novel where i saw the solution to save a woman is to marry her (whether it’s historical or modern time). Im super confuse. Like there are many wayyyssss to save a woman and marriage isnt the only answer, in fact in my book, its the last solution. Also for that lady, if shes a nice person, dont you have like guilt???? The husband didnt save his wife because of you, so technically she could have been saved if he didnt save you, but you just married him??? -_- like wtf lady, i myself would just ask to be given a job that has nice payment, or maybe ask for money to help with my medical bill because of the miscarriage. But thats it.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    Xi-hime, Ceilo27, Elv and 1 other person like this.
  10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don't know haha... I also encounter such circumstances where they use marriage as a payment. Ehem greetings, ninth uncle ehem.

Maybe it is only on a novel verse but maybe in some Chinese culture they also have... after all they have arrange marriages that was agreed upon the elders just because one of the elder was in debt with the other.

Xi-hime, Ceilo27, Elv and 1 other person like this.
  11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please? :cookie:

Any other conflicts/events?
    Cute/sweets moments?
    How long til they become GF/BF?
    How does it end? Do they marry? Have kids?

Thx:aww:

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more about the general please
    Does ML ever remember his past life?

Uncopyright likes this.
  13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    -Uhm mostly it is on JR's family which is what I have spoiled previously. The one conflict that happens on MC is near the end of the story. I don't know if this character is not introduced yet, as I was stockpiling the translated version, it was....I think a senior on a different school she had known in one of club activities. (Not the one from her previous school) That senior, at near end of the story sort of drag MC in a room during a party and he hit her in retaliation against JR (cause I was fast reading, don't know if he also molested MC).... Then a fire occur on that building... MC was trapped in the building. Fortunately, one firefighter save her... Which in the aftermath became her godfather.

After that incident, MC was in coma for days. JR stays by her side most of the time to the point that the deadline for submitting papers for college is getting near. JR's tutor, the schoolmate he hired as his tutor and his friends, convinces him to pass the papers so that his hardwork in studying will not be in vain. But JR answers that he did all of that because he wanted to go to college with MC, now that MC is in coma, he did not care.

Fortunately, MC wakes up so they submitted their papers before the deadline.

-During New Year, JR was always alone because of his family. So the following New Year, MC always visited him. Thou MC's excuse to her family is she is visiting friends.

-Remember MC's uncle worries for her because he sort of meet JR in the school entrance and JR is giving gangster aura. When JR visited MC's home for the first time, the uncle did not remember JR to be that student he meet cause JR is polite... To the point that MC's cousin almost rolled his eyes. :blobjoy:

-Also the scene when MC is going back to her hometown to pay respect to her dad and the sad memories about her parents. JR is so sweet to accompany her without the uncle detecting JR being in there.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Actually, there are many more but I cannot remember them. Haha, the one I like the most is the side story wherein JR is a vampire hunter and MC is vampire out to get her first prey cause she was always relying on blood bag from the hospital. JR was supposed to kill her but knowing she did not have any actual prey, he took pity and bring her home.... Then JR actually offer her some blood for days. What MC did not know, JR sort of trapping MC cause drinking the same blood over and over again, the vampire will not take any other blood than the blood they are used to drink from a single prey. MC's senior confronted JR. Then JR said that when he dies, MC will only fall on a deep slumber and when he reincarnates again, MC will find him for his blood. :aww:

Actually, I think it was very fast though I forgot the process. The only thing I remember is during MC's intern days, they are already married. Cause JR was so impatient, they visit the bureau twice... Once he was rejected because JR is only 18 or was it 22 but he thought that he was already an adult and the other times because of MC. Hahaha.

Actually during college they get separated cause JR goes to a college specializing in being a police while MC aspires to be a doctor. But whenever JR is free he visited her. MC is popular in her college and many doubt that she has a boyfriend, they thought it was only excuse but when JR visited her suitors gave up.

JR's case is also the same. I think there is one girl classmate who did not believe that JR has a girlfriend but they got to meet outside. When in school that girl along with other classmates bad mouth MC such as that girl is more beautiful than MC and that girl did not refute even when she knows MC is beautiful. Then one time MC visited JR's school and so they knew JR's girlfriend is beautiful and kind.

As I said on my messy spoiler above, JR is so excited that when he and mc was both acknowledge as adult, they got married. I think during his college days, he even has a house prepared for them to live... I think it was from his mom's property.

He became a policeman and MC a doctor. One time during MC's intern days there is some hostage taking happening on the hospital, before that the director of the hospital hopes that MC and his nephew (I actually can't remember how he is related to the director) will know each other and be on a blind date cause he did not know that MC is already married. So back to the hostage taking, JR gets on the hospital through the window and subdue the criminal. He got hurt in the process. So MC said that she will look at his injury, after a while, MC's colleague asked if JR is her boyfriend which MC said that he is her husband. So the director's hope was shattered and JR's partner teases JR saying that no wonder JR is so very quick to get in there when he knew that it is MC's hospital.

If JR is to be followed, his only baby is MC. But because MC wanted a child they have. They had 2 children, one boy and one girl. Both likes to be with MC than JR cause JR is all muscly so the children were uncomfortable when they are in his arms. When he was hugging his youngest daughter, she would not stop crying because of JR... The older son pointed that out but JR did not believe him when the son takes his sister out of JR's arm the child stop crying.:blobjoy:

JR questions his standing in the family. Hahaha.

There is also one time that JR and MC got on a date. JR is so excited being alone with MC for the first time in a while. The children was left in the care of MC's cousin, I think or is it JR's cousin?... But the children got impatient and they left home to look for their parents... They met them outside and MC questions why they are outside and they answered that they are looking for them :blobjoy:

That is the last story, I think... Then the others are side stories about their previous lives.

I think he never remembers that he was a general in his past life.

During his general days, he was only interested in completing the emperor's command but not interested in taking a wife. When he bring MC home, I think it is implied that he likes MC a lot cause he was so considerate of her, such as making her use the hall for the mistress of the manor or gifting her rare treasures or the way the servants treated MC, but MC is clueless in how considerate he was. During his marriage talk, the emperor wanted the princess to marry the general but the general said that he will prepare for a battle. . . Unfortunately, he died on that battle leaving MC. I think during that battle or war, MC is preparing something for him, she was so excited but before she can give it to him, the news of his death arrive.... MC committed suicide due to loneliness, I think.

Again take it as a faulty spoiler, cause I read it long time ago together with other works of the author.:blobpeek:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  15. Novelplease

Novelplease Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not spoiler but yes i agree with this. He's so hypocrite, he can be so kind to outsider and "marry" her as compensation for what she's gone through, but so ruthless to his own biological son that even a sincere apology never got out of his mouth. Feels like he's not respecting his family, slapping them on their face by marrying SR (rly i would have understand if he says he has feelings for her, but no he's just a "hero" lol). Not even ounce of consideration what his son would feel.

Aquaa, WinnieS, Marane101 and 3 others like this.
  16. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    I KNO RITE, i mean i could let it pass if its in the ancient time setting, BUT this is modern..... like i know chinese people really values tradition and culture however THIS IS NOT IT. Wtf man if your reason just want to take care of her, i dont think anyone would gossip behind your back if you took care of her without marrying her.... if you want to give her status and wealth, the grandpa could adopt her -_- i srsly think the author just want to make the ML’s life more tragic by making the dad have stupid solution to everything

Xi-hime and -NEAR- like this.
  17. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the grandpa cared for Su Rong enough to adopt her. He was disappointed in ML because he thought ML caused Su Rong to fall which went along with ML's rebellious personality at that time. By the time Su Rong woke up and clarified that it wasn't ML's fault (she was only in a coma for one week), the relationship between ML and his family was already ruined.

Although ML's father made it sound like he married Su Rong due to guilt and because he wanted to give her some peace knowing she doesn't have long to live, there have to be some affections because the nurse that looks after Su Rong mentioned Su Rong being pregnant again and miscarrying. These are just excuses from ML's father to justify his actions. But luckily, MC doesn't sympathize with him.

After his grandpa's death, ML is just indifferent towards his father (as opposed to being angry). For him, his family is MC.

WinnieS and Xi-hime like this.
  18. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if i were the grandpa i would actually adopt her just because i want to stop my son on marrying her..... like damn i would be embarrassed and think about my deceased daughter in law. Look im okay with people remarrying and stuffs, but Su Rong and ML’s Dad start was reallyyyyyy disturbing me, i mean the first wife dead and she came out alive, even if shes also the victim and its not at all her fault (Su Rong). But the first wife dead........ she got save by the dead woman’s husband, and then that husband marry her :notlikeblob:. God this is complicated, i know its not like black and white scenarios, its in the grey area, buuuuutttttttt..... ughhhhh my conciseness. Like if shes the one who killed the first wife i could hate her a lot, but she’s a victim and actually got some rough and unfortunate life. I hate/dislike the ML’s Dad tho

And it does make sense if the father actually got some affection for that Su Rong, hes a coward tho if he use such reason to marry her, well maybe im too harsh on him, he could has some trauma but.... yea cant, im bias towards our ML. Im sure he got some guilt towards the first wife and ML, thats why he so adamant on ML accepting his error both time, so that he could relieve his guilt. Whether he realized it or not. But yeah man, thats really selfish tho. His son is still a kid afterall. Thank god their (ML&FL) relationship is cuteeee, i like them both very much. Im super invested in this novel

Btw is Su Rong still alive until the end of the novel?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    Marane101 and Xi-hime like this.