Spoiler It’s not easy to bully my mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sweet_azielle, Aug 26, 2020.

1. sweet_azielle

sweet_azielle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link :
    https://1stkissmanga.com/manga/its-not-easy-to-bully-my-mother/

Summary:
    When I wake up, I like to be a mother, earn money to raise a baby and find a father. I’m not afraid that the scumbag is the Sea King, I am afraid that Baoma is a gangster! Dad, can you sing little star? will not? Eunuch, next one.

Spoiler please.:aww:

kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know. Who's the father? So far chapter 22 shows no hint of who the father is.

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this based on a novel?

6. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  7. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

8. I am so lost

I am so lost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the white guy the father? :hmm:
    When yes, when did he find out and how die he find out? What was reaction ?:cookie:
    It would be nice if someone answer me this question ☺️

Alniyat likes this.
  9. nserious

nserious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the white haired guy is the father (ML). Both ML and FL find out about the same time.

Alniyat, Bella94 and beeznuts like this.
  10. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did it happen? I thought ML is infertile and he can’t have children?

Alniyat likes this.
  11. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not exactly infertile. Basically the ML has two poisons in his body: ice poison and another original poison. The ice poison was added to his body to counteract the original poison. It is not a permanent cure and was only done so to temporarily prolong his life until a proper cure can be found. They say he is infertile because if he were to sleep with any woman, she would die because of the poison in ML's body. So technically speaking, from the ML and FL's perspective, the ML can't have any children since any woman he sleeps with will die.

12. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thanks for explaining.. It’s a miracle original owner could survived after having sex with ML.. How did both ML and ori owner do it? I mean does the ML got drug by aphrodisiac the typical chinese plot and ori owner happen to be kidnapped and they do the deed or is there any other situation making them doing the deed?

13. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they explain why she is able to survive after having sex with the ML. Basically her blood is special, she has the 10,000 poison body, which means she is immune to many poisons and can tolerate the worst poison to a much greater degree than your average person. In her past life, before she was reborn she also had the 10,000 poison body. In this life, she inherited it from her mother. However, it is not complete, right now it would be like 1,000 poison body as opposed to 10,000 poison body. She can upgrade to the complete version by drinking poisons slowly so her body can tolerate more (it is like training your body to get used to poison). That is why in the manhua, she uses her blood as an antidote to treat Chang Sheng (her disciple, the one that was unable to speak in the beginning), because her blood is special. That is also why she is able to survive after having sex with the ML, as opposed to dying immediately.

In order to understand what happened 5 years ago (when the ML and FL did the deed), you need to understand 2 things: (1) what happened to the FL 5 years ago, and (2) more about the ML. First let's talk about the ML. Like I said, the ML has two poisons in his body, an original poison and the ice poison. The original poison is very bad and should have killed him many years ago. The only reason he is alive is because of the ice poison, the ice poison counteracts the original poison and keeps his body somewhat stable. This was only a temporary cure and not a permanent cure. It was mostly effective when the ML was a kid, and now it's nowhere near as effective and because of that the ML gets these poison attacks sometimes. They used to happen once every five years, then it became once every year, and now it is more likely to happen once every month or once every two months. These attacks happen because of the original poison, which the ice poison can't handle properly anymore. The ML needs a cure otherwise he will die in 2 years or 1 year max. What happens when the ML gets these attacks? Basically he becomes insane, he doesn't remember anything during these poison attacks and is screaming from intense pain. It is very painful and the easiest way to stop these attacks when they happen would be to have sex with a woman. By doing that the poison attack would temporarily stop but the woman would die from the poison. Obviously the ML would never do that since he does not want anyone to die because of him and he can't just sleep with a woman. As you can see in the manhua, in the ML's house there are chains in the basement. Usually when the ML has these attacks he locks himself up in the basement and screams until the attack stops. It is also important to note that the ML's poison is a secret not many people know of, only his loyal subordinates and some other people that know his origin know of the original poison. The ML can not afford anyone to know of the original poison because the current emperor is always keeping tabs on the ML and is afraid of how powerful the ML is. The emperor is afraid one day the ML would seek the throne. That is why the ML and his subordinates do their best to make sure no one knows about the original poison. If the doctors were to check the ML's health, they would only be able to detect the ice poison, and not the original poison. In that way, the ice poison also helps to hide the original poison.

Now let's talk about what happened to the FL 5 years ago: The FL comes from a rich family (Ye family), if I remember correctly, I think her grandfather is the current prime minister or something like that, basically he works in a high position for the country and their family is very rich. The FL is engaged to the son of another wealthy family, the Ji family. (the same guy you see in the manhua called Ji Linyuan). Like your typical Chinese plot, the FL's cousin and aunt want to get rid of the FL so that they would be the ones to inherit all the wealth in the future. Since the only obstacle preventing them from getting everything is the FL, since the FL's parents are "dead" according to the grandfather and the emperor. So the FL's aunt has a plan that involves the aunt's family. She invites the FL for a trip towards the mountains. They travel there and live in this house that is arranged by the aunt. The aunt's daughter is sleeping in one room, while the FL is sleeping in a separate room. The other room is well guarded while the FL's room is not guarded at all, anyone could easily sneak in (this was purposely arranged this way by the aunt). I forgot if the plan was to get bandits to kill the FL or if the plan was to get the FL raped by the bandits which would prevent her from getting married and instead be kicked out of the family because of the disgrace. But basically the aunt's plan did not work because the FL managed to escape and run away from the house all alone.

So how did the ML and FL do the deed five years ago? At that time the ML was travelling from another city to his house. The ML was in a carriage with his two subordinates. The first subordinate is Jin He (who is still the ML's subordinate and we see him all the time in the manhua with the ML), the other subordinate is a female that will be introduced much later in the manhua. While they were traveling in the carriage, near the mountains, the ML was suffering from the original poison attack. The doctor that is usually with the ML was not there, and the ML's two subordinates did not know what to do. They could only watch the ML suffer from the attack. Because of where they were, they knew they had to do something otherwise the ML would probably go on a rampage since they don't have chains to lock the ML and they are not strong enough to stop the ML from doing whatever he wants to while he's in that state of mind. So the female subordinate tells Jin He their only option is to get a female and have her do the deed with the ML to stop the attack. Jin He is against the idea since the ML would never approve and if he were to find out they thought of this, he would probably kill them. The female subordinate tells him they don't have any other option and they need to do it asap before the ML completely loses his mind and roams the mountains freely. So Jin He goes to the local town to find someone. There he comes across the FL, she looks like a beggar, out of breath, completely unrecognizable and it is as if she is retarded. (This is the FL after she ran away from the house all alone avoiding the aunt's traps). Jin He decides to take her to the ML since she is a nobody, already in a pretty bad state and if she were to die it would not be that big of a deal. So the FL is taken to the ML. The ML does the deed with the FL while his two subordinates are waiting near the carriage. Afterwards, they go back to the ML and FL and find them both unconscious. They drag his body back to the carriage, while Jin He takes the FL's body somewhere else. He checks on her and thinks she is dead. He obviously feels bad but thinks there is nothing he can do. He covers her up and either leaves her somewhere on the mountains or throws her into the water (I forgot which one, I'll check later and let you know). Later on when the ML wakes up, he asks what happened. Jin He and the female subordinate lie and basically tell him nothing happened and he fell unconscious in the carriage during the poison attack. When they return home, the female subordinate reminds Jin He never to mention what happened otherwise they're both screwed. That is how probably the ML's biggest secret is kept hidden from everyone, including himself.

Keep in mind whenever the ML gets these attacks he does not remember anything that happened during these attacks. That is why he does not know anything of sleeping with a woman or he does not remember the FL at all. Basically the ML thinks he is still a virgin.

As for why does not Jin He remember the FL? Because when he found the FL all those years ago, she was in a completely different state compared to her current state and was unrecognizable back then. Also Jin He firmly believes the girl he picked back then is dead, so from his perspective it is impossible for anyone to be the girl from back then.

14. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far in the novel will they, the ML and FL find out about the truth of them doing the deed? Will the two subordinates fess up, and will they become an obstacle on the romance of the leads?

Alniyat and Bella94 like this.
  15. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua is currently at around chapter 219 of the novel. The ML and FL find out at the same time at chapter 512. It does become an obstacle, but not for too long, it is shortly resolved after a while.

16. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thanks for the spoiler! I've been following the manhua and stopped since I just want to binge read it once it's already far into the story. So what happens to that annoying princess? The one that i think likes the ML?(unless I'm mixing it up with other manhuas with annoying thots)

Bella94 likes this.
  17. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. Yeah fair enough, it's always nice to binge read. Yes the annoying princess is in this manhua. A lot happens but essentially in the end, she is married off to the fourth prince of another country. She's not as bad as those annoying typical cliché characters from other manhuas. But yeah she is extremely spoiled by her parents since she was born and she is in love with the ML who is someone she should never be in love with.

18. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler.. The one doing the deed with ML is the ori owner right?

19. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. Yeah back then it was the ori owner

Bella94 likes this.
  20. ellieedeean

ellieedeean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to ask if you know what happened to the subordinates after ML found out they lied to him about him sleeping with a girl since he was so against it.