Recruitment Recruiting Japanese Translators and Editors (MTL Welcome)

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Deleted member 117457, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Deleted member 117457

Deleted member 117457 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    We're Kuhaku Translations and we translate Japanese novels.

We welcome anyone who's interested in helping with Japanese Translation. You can choose your own novel and whatever you want to translate. If you don’t have a preference, I will choose for you.

We accept everyone, but if you are trying to find a job or is working for money then this is not the place for you. No experience is needed.

If you want to translate a novel, there is no requirement for how many chapters you put out for a week. But there has to be a schedule that you decide on when you will put out the chapter. You can do whatever schedule you want. Machine Translation is allowed but must be edited so that it can be readable.

For editors, you just have to be good at grammar and sentence structure and can help out with the translations to make it readable.

You can either bring your own novel or help with a novel already on the site but you would need to contact me on discord or email me for more information.

If you're interested, please head over to our website and recruitment page for more information or just join my discord. The fastest way would be to join our discord which will be on the website on the side bar.

http://kuhakulightnoveltranslations.com/recruitment/

I'll be waiting! Thank you guys for taking your time to read.

J_Hanrahan likes this.
  2. Deleted member 117457

Reading List:
    Link

We welcome anyone who's interested in helping with Japanese Translation. You can choose your own novel and whatever you want to translate. If you don’t have a preference, I will choose for you.

We accept everyone, but if you are trying to find a job or is working for money then this is not the place for you. No experience is needed.

If you want to translate a novel, there is no requirement for how many chapters you put out for a week. But there has to be a schedule that you decide on when you will put out the chapter. You can do whatever schedule you want. Machine Translation is allowed but must be edited so that it can be readable.

For editors, you just have to be good at grammar and sentence structure and can help out with the translations to make it readable.

You can either bring your own novel or help with a novel already on the site but you would need to contact me on discord or email me for more information.

If you're interested, please head over to our website and recruitment page for more information or just join my discord. The fastest way would be to join our discord which will be on the website on the side bar.

3. DarkGodEM

DarkGodEM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your website seems to be down for me so...

4. Deleted member 117457

Reading List:
    Link
    its working fine for me? Idk.

5. Deleted member 117457

Reading List:
    Link

6. Deleted member 117457

Reading List:
    Link

Why should you join Kuhaku?
    • No translation experience is required.
    • No requirements on update frequency
    • You get to pick your projects! We are open to (almost) all Asian Webnovels*.
    • You earn money from your translations. (Payment is through Paypal and calculated based on your pageviews.)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2021
  7. trash_man001

trash_man001 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Man, I am good at English and really above average at MTL novels due to some tricks, definitely not Google or Bing translator or some other translators

8. Deleted member 117457

Reading List:
    Link
    We're Kuhaku Translations and we translate both Chinese and Japanese novels.

We welcome anyone who's interested in helping with Japanese or Chinese Translation. You can choose your own novel and whatever you want to translate. If you don’t have a preference, I will choose for you. Right now, we are in need of a translator for crimson Dragon and Different World Pharmacy

We accept almost everyone, but if you are trying to find a job or is working for money then this is not the place for you.

For editors, you just have to be good at grammar and sentence structure.

If you're interested, please head over to our website and recruitment page for more information or just join my discord.

9. Deleted member 117457

Reading List:
    Link
    We're Kuhaku Translations and we translate both Chinese and Japanese novels.

We welcome anyone who's interested in helping with Japanese or Chinese Translation. You can choose your own novel and whatever you want to translate. If you don’t have a preference, I will choose for you. Right now, we are in need of a translator for crimson Dragon and Different World Pharmacy

We accept almost everyone, but if you are trying to find a job or is working for money then this is not the place for you.

For editors, you just have to be good at grammar and sentence structure.

If you're interested, please head over to our website and recruitment page for more information or just join my discord.

10. LiLi041

LiLi041 【Lucky RNG Halo】【Eternal Townie】

Reading List:
    Link
    Not trying to be rude, but uh... have you ever considered maybe just bumping your previous threads instead of making a new one with the exact same content every time?

Edit: Seems all the previous threads have been merged into one! Thanks~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  11. J_Hanrahan

J_Hanrahan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

I am interested in translating Japanese novels, could you please tell me a bit more about this work?

I have studied Japanese for 10 years previously, so I am almost fluent.

what sort of the texts do you translate, and if it is paid?
    Thank you

12. Deleted member 117457

Reading List:
    Link
    Join my discord on my website. Its easier to answer you there