Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know whether they already said the spoiler?

I am in chap 50 in manhwa..In where that fiance of the ML demand the ML to marry her so she won't harm FL. FL eavesdrop it coz she stand beside the door.....

Please tell me guys what will happen next??

your spoiler when did it happen in mahwa

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  2. kellinuuu09

kellinuuu09 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just the manhwa till the 52 chapter. Any idea when this will happen in the manhwa? Thanks for the spoilers :blobrofl::blobrofl:!!!

3. Funnytiger

Funnytiger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg omg just saw chapter 52 and I think we are finally already on confession scene

charity120 likes this.
  4. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers from the latest chap:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. charity120

charity120 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too :((

why is anyone saying they saw chapter 52 already wHAT,,,,, WHERE PLS i srsly need to

i think i've been reading on an late-updater manga site or idk T_T i feel

HOW

I MEAN WHERE OMG SORRY

6. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML ever finds out why she called him Father or that she saved him from a bad fate?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
    IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  7. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    after the two years, they met again or more specifically, Euredian snuck into lebovny to see yenny after communication was cut of completely for 4 months after a somewhat regular letter communication and the culprit was her father, sister and that damn sergey :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    and Euredian got sick of random assumption and he was like: "Is this my karma for rejecting her marriage proposal flat cold 2 years ago?" lord, that was soooooooooooo adorkable!!!!!!!!!!!! :blobmelt::blobmelt:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs
    so. he finished a month worth of work and planned to stay in lebovny for the same amount of time till yenny agrees to get back to belgoth with him
    yada yada they met in an inn/bar as yenny was headed there and Euredian followed her and then both povs and they *cough* *cough* y'all can guess the rest :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobhero::blobhero:
    yada yada battle with hades, yada yada stole yenny's body and Euredian saw her as a soul but as "yerenica" not "Seo-eun-seo"
    and she decided to tell him everything (apparently except that he was married to soleia and had a child with her and the fact that that so called son of his actually killed'm) and diego and soleia heard her as well.

8. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Nerdette

Nerdette New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u mean the raws right? yeah I read the translated portion and its a confession scene. 52 nearly made me cry but maybe thats cuz im too attached to eru n yeni. idk.

lMAO ur description of them doing the not vertical tango;P

10. chowtt91

chowtt91 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the novel or webtoon explain what happened to the original soul of the princess??

11. silvermallow

silvermallow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is totally unrelated but can I know the sauce of your pfp?

12. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I can't read back all 52 pages but can somebody tell me what happened to Elard at the end?

What about the og characters? Did they grew up well?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

13. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    soleia body was taken by hades for two years
    after 2 years he took yenny's body
    and after hades was sealed under lemordi, Euredian sentenced her to be the seal guardian for life as to never allow a second accident with hades
    so, she was trapped underground but wasn't annihilated as per rules for dark magicians and that was only for yenny's sake that he didn't kill her even thou he really wanted to, but he knew yenny will be sad so, he never wants himself to be the source of her sadness, so he just went with life imprisonment like guardian position underground
    and it was like yenny's suggestion that she can be helpful one way or another and that's true, as she was the only human who can breathe underground
    as for lexie and brisney, they lived well
    as in this time line, decard and brisney are cousins, he's not lunatic here of course as he's Euredian and Yerenica's son
    and there's also yenna and yuni
    decard and yenna are a carbon copy of Euredian but with yenny's personality
    and yuni is the only one of the 3 that has yenny's pink hair and the 3 carbon copies are all wrapped around her finger :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    but all 3 share Euredian's reddish purple eyes
    and lord, this family is just gorgeous when u imagine them all together that you're mouth is gonna drool...
    and that's all!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

14. myhlmes

myhlmes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the novel never explained what happened to the original soul of the princess - even in the side stories

She ended up being imprisoned in the underworld to look after Hades (so he won't escape), she talked to Yeni sometimes and she will be let out back to the world once a year to talk with Diego / Eru (for report)

for the rest of the OG characters, they grew up well. this is shown in the side stories. Although Deckard is now way younger than his OG-age. He has different personality too from the OG. Bernice (i forgot how to spell her name) is growing up well too, she loves her cousins which make Alexio (the OG ML) jealous

Ainespi, Anobody, Saoriblue and 5 others like this.
  15. charity120

charity120 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody know the artist's (of Seduce the Villain's Father) username on instagram?

Saoriblue likes this.
  16. anaru99

anaru99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anymore hawt scenes that I’m not aware of???

17. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    sweety
    the first side story WHOLE IS HAWT!! :blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobReach::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobhero::blob_pout::blob_blush::bloblove:blobmelt_thumbs

18. ms.crashNbern

ms.crashNbern Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it me or there is still no update on Chapter 53? Is the artist taking a break?

19. myhlmes

myhlmes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again for everyone that is new to this forum....

Please refrain to talk about existing ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ or even talking about certain app that is used by many groups. NU is a public forum where publishers are known to come and take down certain links (even fan translation). And also refrain from filling this thread with request toward certain member for a file. You can head over to the person's profile page (in this case @greentea- ) and leave a message there.

If you are used to be part of a group in that certain app but now you are not, it is more likely that you got purged when they are cleaning the house. If you follow a wattpad page but now it is gone they are either got copyright strike or delete their account (because Naver already bought wattpad few weeks ago, there are possibility that this going to happen more frequently).

Lastly, this is spoiler section --- and new members that are looking through for it can go through the first 30 pages of this thread because @dita90 (sorry for the ping love) has already shared everything (plot wise + erudian/yeni relationship) in earlier pages. More or less, the manhwa has been following the novel very religiously so those 30 pages should be enough to give you an idea of what going to happen in future chapters of the manhwa

20. unknownanonymousunidentified

unknownanonymousunidentified Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I'm not a mod or an admin but please stop asking for the translations here in this thread or forum because THIS ISN'T THAT. This is a SPOILER forum.

Translators and translations are in hiding and what you're doing is just exposing them. Please stop.

Ainespi, Saoriblue, matchayua and 6 others like this.